Upload TVB/Taiseng movies??

pheng

sarNie Egg
yes that would be nice cause i only seen people upload thai serie but not single chinese serie/movie in khmer dub

darenwu

sarNie Egg
ooh especially with stephen Chow ..this guy so funny , with his partner in almost every movie, the old guy with the tummy

mengheng

sarNie Egg
darenwu said:
ooh especially with stephen Chow ..this guy so funny , with his partner in almost every movie, the old guy with the tummy
[post="124437"][/post]​

i have a lot of chinese movie, but what kind story u 1 comedy, sad or bora. if u no the title tell me

many

Me I have the serie Lady Wu: The First Empress starring Alyssa Chia and Zhao Wen Zhuo.

menia

oh, I always want to see Empress Wu. I never have a chance to watch it that at all. U make me want to read the novel of Empress Wu again(which I never finished it :D...I have so many other novel i want to read.) I heard ppl said Empress Wu is the daughter of that one guy from the character in Twin Brother not ryamond character other guy character with the girl in evil sect. Which he doesn't like her. The end of twin brother u see her with her 10 year old daughter. If u girls see Twin Of Brothers u know what I'm talking about.

Many I hope u upload this series :w000t:

darenwu

sarNie Egg
mengheng said:
i have a lot of chinese movie, but what kind story u 1 comedy, sad or bora. if u no the title tell me
[post="127182"][/post]​
ooohhhh i'd like to see, the revelation of the last hero , with aaron kwok and noel leung..
it has been so long since i saw that movie
and i dont know if u remember a tvb series with stephen chow, i think the title was : THE FINAL COMBAT , yeahh that was a funny one !
tehee

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
The Revelation of the last Hero ...with Aaron Kwok, Noel Leung [Vivian Leung] Ada choi and Franky Lan ..
omg good memory ..snifff long long time ago and well it's a best serie with Aaron loll

Twin of Brother ..i'm upload all episodes where i'm [the site]..only problem ..all are canton but english sub ...[i'm retiming all episodes]

Menia: o.o euhh well Ron and the other girl have a little girl...yes

but o.o Empress Wu ..o.o ..seem i'm lost little bit now what are you talking lolllll

Taiseng ...snifff they make TVBI serie only 30 minute each part ...snifff
i like more the old serie really ...with Profec...something ..

humm did someone know who dub the voice and the name ?
i really want to know who dub in khmer voice loll they make really good voice !!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I have Against The Blade Of Honour uploaded in my Archive : Dim Sum Hours with Cambodian & Viet Dubbed.

If, you guys want I can upload Legend Of The Condor Heroes with Felix Wong and Barbara whenever I'm a bit free from uploading my other series.

Yume! I'm currently uploading Twin of Brothers with English Subtitles for people outside of this forum too :D ...if you guys are interested in watching it. :unsure:

Wai Wai Noodles, could you please upload the Legend of the Condor Heroes (Felix Wond and Barbara Yung version) for me? i really want to watch this series! :) thanks!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
It would probably be awhile because I'm still in the process of uploading My Bratty Princess along with other series.

But, I'll update you on that whenever I get to it :p

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Lil off topic but errrrrrrrrrrrr..........I hated alyssa so call best friend in the serie....she was such a BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and evil how could she have done that to her own friend.......and butt ugly lolz...but anywho...alyssa performance was good!

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Wai Noodles said:
I have Against The Blade Of Honour uploaded in my Archive : Dim Sum Hours with Cambodian & Viet Dubbed.

If, you guys want I can upload Legend Of The Condor Heroes with Felix Wong and Barbara whenever I'm a bit free from uploading my other series.

Yume! I'm currently uploading Twin of Brothers with English Subtitles for people outside of this forum too :D ...if you guys are interested in watching it. :unsure:
[post="143516"][/post]​

oh!!! cool
well are you download from the link i give you ^^
and i hope you like it because i really like it Twin of Brothers ..with Raymond Lam and RON!!!! lolllll

well i never watch the old serie with Felix Wong and Barbara ...loll
but i hear
because i was not born o.o ^^;;
well humm i'm born the same year that put out the serie ....^=^;;
i think ...
humm wai wai-chan...have some serie with Noel Leung ?
she was my favorite actress ..and well i know she play in a new serie ..well new ..humm with Tubo ..
i can upload in my youtube the opening song ..i have it ^^

Taiwan serie begin to win over TVB now ...did you know that o.o

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yume said:
oh!!! cool
well are you download from the link i give you ^^
and i hope you like it because i really like it Twin of Brothers ..with Raymond Lam and RON!!!! lolllll

well i never watch the old serie with Felix Wong and Barbara ...loll
but i hear
because i was not born o.o ^^;;
well humm i'm born the same year that put out the serie ....^=^;;
i think ...
humm wai wai-chan...have some serie with Noel Leung ?
she was my favorite actress ..and well i know she play in a new serie ..well new ..humm with Tubo ..
i can upload in my youtube the opening song ..i have it ^^

Taiwan serie begin to win over TVB now ...did you know that o.o
[post="143925"][/post]​
Yume, no I have not gotten anything from the links you've given me , but I've clicked on the link. I got Twin of Brothers (a little over 300 MB / episode) from my buddies ; we do a lot of uploading, but they dont post in forums like I do...just for downloading among ourselves. ^_^

The new series with Noel was OK~Good, but it had lots of fight scenes.

menia

darenwu said:
ooohhhh i'd like to see, the revelation of the last hero , with aaron kwok and noel leung..
it has been so long since i saw that movie
and i dont know if u remember a tvb series with stephen chow, i think the title was : THE FINAL COMBAT , yeahh that was a funny one !
tehee
[post="128389"][/post]​
I have THE FINAL COMBAT and that series is so funny :loool:. I like most of the Stephen Chow movie, He is so funny.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Yume, no I have not gotten anything from the links you've given me , but I've clicked on the link. I got Twin of Brothers (a little over 300 MB / episode) from my buddies ; we do a lot of uploading, but they dont post in forums like I do...just for downloading among ourselves. ^_^

The new series with Noel was OK~Good, but it had lots of fight scenes.
[post="143959"][/post]​
^^ well if you want some good serie in korean or japanese [Kimura Takuya kyaaaaaa from Smap] well in the link i send to you have a lot serie with him ^^
and well all a most popular serie taiwanese or korean be there too ..but all yes are in a big file ...

oh! i upload a lot too ^^ but more in server [ftp] anime and drama ..
and well all upload be download from members...

and well when you share the file..it's keep more longer ^^

the new serie with Noel ..humm well i know Tubo play into and be a lead
but i really scare little bit to watch ..because Noel was old now ...and Tubo more more more younger ...humm

but i like Noel hair [watch the mv and have a opening..seem lot fighting that true ...] and she look the same ..O.O

more skinny maybe o.o

too bad Noel not with TVB anymore like Michelle Ye ..dunno who gonna play in Eternal Happiness 2 ..o.o with Raymond ..
..humm probably Michelle ... :)