Upload TVB/Taiseng movies??

menia

Yume, u said there will be Eternal Happiness2? I'm sooo slow, I didn't know that..where did u heard it from? So, Raymond will be in it? who is the lead female..I think Michelle Yip are no longer with TVB.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
well i read in Michelle Yip forum HK...and well in many other serie forum ...
they said have a Eternal Happiness 2 soon
i dunno when it's begin ...but it's a project ..
so ...seem like it's true o.o

khmerfromdabay

sarNie Egg
I have Against The Blade Of Honour uploaded in my Archive : Dim Sum Hours with Cambodian & Viet Dubbed.

If, you guys want I can upload Legend Of The Condor Heroes with Felix Wong and Barbara whenever I'm a bit free from uploading my other series.

Yume! I'm currently uploading Twin of Brothers with English Subtitles for people outside of this forum too :D ...if you guys are interested in watching it. :unsure:
I'm new to this board, sorry if this the wrong place for request. I would like to thank you for your time and generosity in uploading series like these for others like myself.
If you have time. Do you mind reuploading "Against the blade of honour" for the up-file.com files.
Up-file files starting for DVD 5: Ep 9-10, doesn't seem to be available for download anymore.
Many thanks in advance for you time.

-Khmerfromdabay

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I'm new to this board, sorry if this the wrong place for request. I would like to thank you for your time and generosity in uploading series like these for others like myself.
If you have time. Do you mind reuploading "Against the blade of honour" for the up-file.com files.
Up-file files starting for DVD 5: Ep 9-10, doesn't seem to be available for download anymore.
Many thanks in advance for you time.

-Khmerfromdabay
Fulfilled!

Khmerfromdabay, you can check my Archive : Dim Sum Hours or simply go to the Chinese DL Section.

I've already updated the links.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Wai Wai do you happen to have The bodyguard series? i have part 1 Bodyguard- Jade Doll I'm looking for part 2 (cryptic crystal) and part 3 (heavenly charm) in khmer or else as long as it have english subtitle. I'm willing to buy it. If you have it or anyone else...can you give me a pm. Thanks I like the series and wanted to re-watch it.

rack

sarNie Egg
send me an upload link for chinese movies duddeb in khmer thanks