UPDATES TO THE FORUM

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
New Forum
New Skin
2 rep points a day oOo hehe yes 2 Points! lol for a boy and a girl lol kidding
Grandpa's Lazy So i decided to come help him do his job lmfao kidding *dont hit me*

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i don't understand that Hp, Str, and Exp..and kills and sarnie eggs..attack user and donate stats thingy!! if it's a game..i've never played a game on this forum before, how come my Hp, Str, and Exp changes?..and what's that Guild thingy?

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
i don't understand that Hp, Str, and Exp..and kills and sarnie eggs..attack user and donate stats thingy!! if it's a game..i've never played a game on this forum before, how come my Hp, Str, and Exp changes?..and what's that Guild thingy?
I don't understand it either. But it looks a like a game I play called Maple Story where HP is your health points, if it reaches 0, you're dead. Then STR is like a strength lvl on how good you can attack enemies, if that is used up, you would have to restock. Last EXP is your experience point, everytime you reach 100% you lvl up and become strong, in another word, you grow and advance into higher stages. I dunno if it's similar? I don't understand the sarnie eggs, kills, and donate stats thingy though. Guild is a group of people with the same interest, sort of like a club, you know, like science club, leo club, math club, etc, but in a game you can have only one Guild. This is the first time I see this HP, STR, EXP thing used in a forum, so it may be different.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Basically,

Everyone is part of this game and whether they play or not, their HP, STR, and EXP will go up or down based on those who need a duelling partner...

If you watched South Park World of Warcraft episode where people are part of the world of warcraft and need to gain experience, they kill the boars to gain experience. Those who don't participate here are analgous to the boars.

I'm probably not making sense, so watch that episode and things might be clearer. :^P

To gain eggs? Well, those of you who are not playing, but gaining lots of eggs. It's because you post and contribute to the forums a lot. Where as others like me, don't talk much and suffer and get killed and beat up all the time.

So those who don't play and want to help make a new friend. Donate eggs to me :^)

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Basically,

Everyone is part of this game and whether they play or not, their HP, STR, and EXP will go up or down based on those who need a duelling partner...

If you watched South Park World of Warcraft episode where people are part of the world of warcraft and need to gain experience, they kill the boars to gain experience. Those who don't participate here are analgous to the boars.

I'm probably not making sense, so watch that episode and things might be clearer. :^P

To gain eggs? Well, those of you who are not playing, but gaining lots of eggs. It's because you post and contribute to the forums a lot. Where as others like me, don't talk much and suffer and get killed and beat up all the time.

So those who don't play and want to help make a new friend. Donate eggs to me :^)
lol...compared to me, you got plenty of eggs, too bad all the posts we put up before this game began doesn't count. =(

apple

sarNie Egg
Cool game...so whoever has the highest level can basically kill anyone with just one shot, right? lol
Does STR refill by itself? I mean, without a potion or anything.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Switching to a new server huh...

LOL...I have became the epitome of the word "patient" trying to get on SW today :blink:

Well, ever since the initiation of updating began <_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yay I love the white skin Grandpa!! thanks you heheh after a weeks of complaining LOL hahah