Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

dash

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm I think this is a year of breaking up . First it was Vill Wannarot and Nong Thana , and now Matt also broke up with her boyfriend

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Tbh...long term like that only ends in break up or marriage. Feels like couples like that either both parties just grow apart or grow to hate being with one another if marriage doesn't happen soon in either person's future.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone will be shipping Matt with her single co-stars lol. It's way too early for that and things are still not clear with her ex right now either, they could reconcile if they decide to sort through their issues.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't think anyone will be shipping Matt with her single co-stars lol. It's way too early for that and things are still not clear with her ex right now either, they could reconcile if they decide to sort through their issues.
Lol Thai people don't seem to know what is proper or what is too early. I mean how often do we see these insensitive reporters going to ask the exes about so and so current relationship. Like really?! Lol So they're probably shipping her with someone already :rolleyes:

I'm thinking he probably did the breaking up and it makes me wonder if maybe he met someone else. I'm not saying he cheated but he maybe he wanted to pursue someone else.

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Lol Thai people don't seem to know what is proper or what is too early. I mean how often do we see these insensitive reporters going to ask the exes about and so current relationship. Like really?! Lol So they're probably shipping her with someone already :rolleyes:

I'm thinking he probably did the breaking up and it makes me wonder if maybe he met someone else. I'm not saying he cheated but he maybe he wanted to pursue someone else.
Is he in Thailand?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So let me just say this because I noticed this for a long time now. I mean i never saw him in motions but in still pictures, I never saw love from his eyes. I see it from her's but never saw it from his. I only see emptiness. I've seen this type of eyes in my personal life. When I heard they wanted to get marry and have kids I thought maybe that's just how he is. After this news, maybe not. So I'm not shocked that they broke up but sad that it's been 14 years. I'm not surprised that she is numbed. I mean they've been together since she was a child! If they dont get back together, she has to start over. I dont want to say this but I really do think that if they get back together it won't be love but safety, at least from him (I think). MATT SU SU :cheer:
How old was he when they started dating ? Like girl was freaking 14!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aww! I'm so sad. I thought he was another Ae (Anne's BF). From the looks of her interview seems like he probably wanted to break it off. . .

twister02

M♥K
I saw this from onehallyu

Matt revealed her relationship with Pat, the only guy she had ever dated, the guy she had dated since she was in high school, had ended.

How is your relationship?

- We haven't met, haven't been in contact for a month.

Is this mean the end of your relationship?

- I'm not sure.

What's the reason?

- I'd like to keep it between the 2 of us.

You dated him for so long, do you regret over the time wasted?

- No. We dated for 14 years.

It's 14 years, couldn't you compromise?

- There are various factors. I won't compromise.

Who decided to distance first, you or he?

- I'm not sure.

How hurt were you?

- I don't know. It's my first time. I was stunned and lost, didn't understand what my feeling was.

It's still ambiguous, huh?

- We haven't contacted for a month. It's pretty clear.

Have you gotten better?

- I try to spend more time hanging out with friends, join every activities possible. I'll accept any trip call.

What if he comes back to make up?

- (Cried)

Last year, Matt said she would retire in 2 years to start a family.

---
seems to me that there is no closure yet for Matt.

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Matt revealed her relationship with Pat, the only guy she had ever dated, the guy she had dated since she was in high school, had ended.

- I'm not sure.

What's the reason?

- I'm not sure.

How hurt were you?

- I don't know. It's my first time. I was stunned and lost, didn't understand what my feeling was.

Have you gotten better?

- I try to spend more time hanging out with friends, join every activities possible. I'll accept any trip call.

- (Cried)

---
Yeah, it seems like it. They haven't talked for a month and yet she sounded like they still have no proper closure yet.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow, I’m pretty surprised with Matt’s break up. I thought they would have gotten married soon or gotten proposed. It’s sad to see a 14 years relationship end like that. It’s not easy to have a relationship last a long time when you’re in this kinda entertainment business.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it seems like it. They haven't talked for a month and yet she sounded like they still have no proper closure yet.
It probably came as a surprise to her else she wouldn't be so numbed either. I'm pretty sure it was like sudden cus they were just traveling with each other like a couple of months ago no?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
It probably came as a surprise to her else she wouldn't be so numbed either. I'm pretty sure it was like sudden cus they were just traveling with each other like a couple of months ago no?
Yes. She seems unsure of everything. Btw, the photo she uploaded 5 days ago on IG was liked by him (dunno when) :confused12:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The break-up was sudden, we got the most updates from Matt on IG when she was on holiday with him and their friends, that was in April which was only 2/3 months ago. Whatever issues they've had was built up over time then one thing or another finally broke the camels back and here we are today. I feel like there is a possibility for reconciliation just because it doesn't seem like things are definite yet, at least for Matt.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

- I'm not sure.

What's the reason?

- I'm not sure.

How hurt were you?

Have you gotten better?

- (Cried)

---
Awe. My girl. I hope she stays strong!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She grew up with him, it's probably harder to let go. Their relationship last longer than a lot of marriages. Matt seemed like she is set in her ways and has a list of what she wanted in a man...the fact that he has been that guy for so long then suddenly isn't.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Like is she really set in her ways and know what she wants wants or are the lists and standards based off of him?

It's going to be hard when she starts dating again. Like where do you even begin? She was with him before girls should know the real meaning of what a boyfriend is. She never got to experience different types of guys, all she knew was him. It's one thing if like she started to date him at 18, 19 and 14 years later they broke up but 14! That's a really young age.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her list is based of her father. Personality wise, she wanted one like him. I tend to think, that a girl that's looking for someone that's like her dad most of the time will be disappointed. Her list got some good points but once I read it...she was looking for a saint.

I don't know his age but he seemed like he's ready to settle down. Matt has it in the back of her mind to want to get married and all but I don't think she is ready for it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I felt so bad for matt when i saw the interview. My heart broke into a million peices seeing her cry. She looked so heartbroken. Who wouldnt be? 14 years of her life going completely down the drain. Thats literitley half of her life that she spent with him. Im glad that she has her friends to be with her during this tough time. Also thank you to the media for politely stopping and not asking anymore questions once she started to cry. I can only hope that they work it out but judging by the way matt already yold the media, its probably over for good. All i want is for my matty to stay strong and be happy!