Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Is mistine that big? Seems like people are usually happy when their celeb gets to be a presenter. Good for Diana, is her nangek career pretty stable/successful? Don’t know much about her.

Congrats to Benz and Mick!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Is mistine that big? Seems like people are usually happy when their celeb gets to be a presenter. Good for Diana, is her nangek career pretty stable/successful? Don’t know much about her.
Mistine from what I know is considered Thailand’s #1 make up brand. I don’t know if thai people actually use it lol bc there’s already so many more prestige and international brands like Maybelline L’Oréal, Korean/Japanese brands in Thailand so that’s up to people in Thailand/of Thai to answer

Congrats to Benz and Mick, they are pregnant with Baby #2
Congrats to the couple!! Benz was fussing about this when Aff came on her talkshow 555

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me, Vicky looks prettier in black hair but their baby is so adorable. He looks very mixed. Not Asian mixed or something but more a European mixed. Nonetheless, he is stinking cute.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Can a kind soul out there just clarify the information in this article:
http://www.siamdara.com/hot-news/thai-news/1119274

- I google translated it and am heartbroken for Matt right now, if what I read is true then she and her boyfriend have been separated for a month now?. There's a pic of her wiping her tears away as well. I hope there's room for a reconciliation between the two, I'm genuinely surprised right now.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You’re correct.
Matt and her boyfriend of 14 years have been growing apart and they haven’t spoken with each other for about a month. She said she would rather not talk about the reason why and would like to keep that part between the two of them.
At the end of the interview, the reporter handed her tissues but she said she didn’t need them. She said she needed to be strong and sang “ what you see just dust in my eyes. “
Matt also
talked about the trip with Mew, Mint, and Taew.

- I google translated it and am heartbroken for Matt right now, if what I read is true then she and her boyfriend have been separated for a month now?. There's a pic of her wiping her tears away as well. I hope there's room for a reconciliation between the two, I'm genuinely surprised right now.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
You’re correct.
Matt and her boyfriend of 14 years have been growing apart and they haven’t spoken with each other for about a month. She said she would rather not talk about the reason why and would like to keep that part between the two of them.
At the end of the interview, the reporter handed her tissues but she said she didn’t need them. She said she needed to be strong and sang “ you only saw dust in my eyes. “
Matt also
talked about the trip with Mew, Mint, and Taew.
Thank You so much for translating, greatly appreciated.
- I'm surprised but at the same time, when I think about it I'm not. I just want to give Matt a hug right now.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Honestly I am not surprised. I was not feeling their pair offscreen...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...I wonder if marriage played a big part of why they decided to go separate ways. To me, he has always been in the background and waiting for her to decide when to settle down. He is not getting any younger and might have decided to end to find that for himself.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay I need hear the full interview, I’m gonna go watch it!!! I’m sure it’s a heartbreaking thing when a relationship ends but I also felt like it was also a mutual break up!!

I hope MLFTS shoots Matt to stardom hehe then she can just full blown focus on her career!!! Plz!! :angel10: Be Thailand’s #1 for a whOle year 5555 everyone deserves that #1 spot on their own time.

You know Nakee was Taew’s year
BPSW was Bella’s year

Hopefully MLFTS will be Matt’s year then she can collect all the aid deals. Each person gets a turn. Hehe :D

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Okay I need hear the full interview, I’m gonna go watch it!!! I’m sure it’s a heartbreaking thing when a relationship ends but I also felt like it was also a mutual break up!!

I hope MLFTS shoots Matt to stardom hehe then she can just full blown focus on her career!!! Plz!! :angel10: Be Thailand’s #1 for a whOle year 5555 everyone deserves that #1 spot on their own time.

You know Nakee was Taew’s year
BPSW was Bella’s year

Hopefully MLFTS will be Matt’s year then she can collect all the aid deals. Each person gets a turn. Hehe :D
I wonder how it was even brought up during the interview. But no surprise at all since she's always asked about her bf.

She sounded like they haven't had a proper closure yet and they didn't talk/meet for a month. (Please help to translate the questions and her answers. http://women.kapook.com/view195873.html :angel10:) Hope it isn't her busy sched coz she used to say she meets up with him in every chance she has when she's free from work.

Yeah, I wish she'll be lucky in game and MLFTS gives her the attention and recognition she deserves.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So let me just say this because I noticed this for a long time now. I mean i never saw him in motions but in still pictures, I never saw love from his eyes. I see it from her's but never saw it from his. I only see emptiness. I've seen this type of eyes in my personal life. When I heard they wanted to get marry and have kids I thought maybe that's just how he is. After this news, maybe not. So I'm not shocked that they broke up but sad that it's been 14 years. I'm not surprised that she is numbed. I mean they've been together since she was a child! If they dont get back together, she has to start over. I dont want to say this but I really do think that if they get back together it won't be love but safety, at least from him (I think). MATT SU SU :cheer:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just hope Matt takes the time out for herself and reassesses what she wants in her life. I'm just even more grateful that the Furby squad has been formed, at least she has her own group of friends she can rely on.
This is the issue with long relationships, if there's no plan in place on where you see yourselves headed to in the future then you're bound to eventually break-up.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is hard because he is her childhood love. Half of her life that she has built with him is gone. I know she gushed about him but we never quite understood his feelings because I don't ever remember hearing him talk. But he has always been a shadow though. Now that she is single, I don't like the idea of shipping her when watching her lakorn with single men lol

dash

sarNie Hatchling

Congrats to Benz and Mick!
What about Nivea ? Is it considered a good brand too in Thai ?