Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes, she just came back from France and already got interviewed. She said they havent lived together since over a year, and that they will never be the same, so she will not be returning to him. But looks like they haven’t signed the divorce paper bc he’s refusing to sign it. Aff sounds so sketchy herself, why wouldn’t she reveal/explain what causes the mishap in their life? Cuz she’s refusing to answer about a third party. But she’s not explaining anything else. My guess is did she find out he’s not a rich guy lol cuz does he only own zoos??? Lol well, correct mean cuz I don’t know the dude. And maybe he’s got a hot temper and is not as kind to her? Aff prob likes gentleman, or guys who speaks more softly to her like how she would talk to people. So maybe it’s a personality and lifestyle conflict between them? She also mentioned that she has always raised Peemai since she was born (hinting that Songkran was never helping much).

HNA0

☀️
Yes, she just came back from France and already got interviewed. She said they havent lived together since over a year, and that they will never be the same, so she will not be returning to him. But looks like they haven’t signed the divorce paper bc he’s refusing to sign it. Aff sounds so sketchy herself, why wouldn’t she reveal/explain what causes the mishap in their life? Cuz she’s refusing to answer about a third party. But she’s not explaining anything else. My guess is did she find out he’s not a rich guy lol cuz does he only own zoos??? Lol well, correct mean cuz I don’t know the dude. And maybe he’s got a hot temper and is not as kind to her? Aff prob likes gentleman, or guys who speaks more softly to her like how she would talk to people. So maybe it’s a personality and lifestyle conflict between them? She also mentioned that she has always raised Peemai since she was born (hinting that Songkran was never helping much).
It’s really hard to get the truth out of someone especially celebrities. Whatever the reasons for the divorce I just hope they both think it through because it’s not just themselves but they also have a kid too.

xodxo

It’s really hard to get the truth out of someone especially celebrities. Whatever the reasons for the divorce I just hope they both think it through because it’s not just themselves but they also have a kid too.
She said she doesn’t concern raising the kid alone bc she’s been doing that since Peemai was born. But I also found out her parents were divorced when she was 7 years old, so she was raised by her father while her younger sister was raised by her mother in America. I think for that reason, it’s not uncommon to be a single parent for Aff.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think Aff is being sketchy exactly, they have a daughter together, at the end of the day he's still the father of her child. It probably isn't good for her daughter to hear her reveal some not so appealing stuff about her father from her own mouth if she comes upon this info one day. I feel for her, she's in a tough position, one she's stressed and wants to let it out but two she has to think about her daughter. She has shown in her interview that her daughter is her number one priority. On another note, Songkran sounds like the worst father, he seems to retain misogynistic ideals that wives need to remain in the domestic space and take care of the children while he does his own thing. Come on dude, it's the 21st century. I'm going to guess that Aff was probably fine with dealing with the fact that she'll be doing all the work when it comes to raising a child since she's a little old fashioned as well in certain ways and when Peemai was born and she was doing interviews she seemed content with it but the may or may not be cheating thing but have been a deal breaker. Hopefully she gets that divorce.

D~D

sarNie Adult
When you already know that your marriage is somewhat not healthy anymore, I truly believe that a person should not stay married for the sake of their child because you will FOREVER be SAD and MISERABLE.:facepalm:

xodxo

Hm, the “sketchy” part was just my impression of her bc she seems to be holding back a lot during the interview. As for Songkran, I’d like to see an interview with his face so I can make better judgments. Lol, cuz I do not know anything about the dude bc he hasn’t come out to make any interviews. Lol but for any marriage to fail, it takes two to tango.

No doubt, no couples should put up with a marriage if they’re miserable. It would be a nightmare lol Divorce is good for people who have mistakenly come together to go find themselves again lol :p Marriage or Love should not be an obligation, so if they’re not happy and are miserable or being mistreated, they should find a new route to make them happy, human and free.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Aff is being sketchy exactly, they have a daughter together, at the end of the day he's still the father of her child. It probably isn't good for her daughter to hear her reveal some not so appealing stuff about her father from her own mouth if she comes upon this info one day. I feel for her, she's in a tough position, one she's stressed and wants to let it out but two she has to think about her daughter. She has shown in her interview that her daughter is her number one priority. On another note, Songkran sounds like the worst father, he seems to retain misogynistic ideals that wives need to remain in the domestic space and take care of the children while he does his own thing. Come on dude, it's the 21st century. I'm going to guess that Aff was probably fine with dealing with the fact that she'll be doing all the work when it comes to raising a child since she's a little old fashioned as well in certain ways and when Peemai was born and she was doing interviews she seemed content with it but the may or may not be cheating thing but have been a deal breaker. Hopefully she gets that divorce.
Who like me saw that coming from veeeerrry far away after the Pinky scandal the jerky vibe attitude we got out of him ? We don't know the whole story during they married life but I never got good vibe from this man maybe his brother (Mint BF) but not him. Man was acting all princey charming when it was time to court the damsel which is normal but after the Pinky scandal Aff was warned

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I Feel although you're a celeb.... you're not obligated to tell all and I feel her response is approriate. At the end it's her private life. We can be curious but they owe us nothing. So I don't find it sketchy at all...

Ex...pinky and what's her name? Pinky was with her hubby.... she display all and it got to a point where it was trashy waaay too much...

mayag

sarNie Adult
Both brides look amazing! Can't believe Margie's married now!! Congratulations to both couples. ^.^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
No, Margie isn’t married yet. That’s was an engagement. I think the wedding will be held on December 24th.
Pok’s Mother was Miss. Universe and used to married to the first cousin of Queen Sirikit, the mother of the
current King.
Princess Somsavalee, the king’s first wife, officiated the engagement ceremony.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ja has a strong facial features but she is glowing. Margie, I don't know her engagement comes off a little plain. I known he aim is a traditional one but the color and such is kind of boring. Maybe the wedding will be livelier

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ja has a strong facial features but she is glowing. Margie, I don't know her engagement comes off a little plain. I known he aim is a traditional one but the color and such is kind of boring. Maybe the wedding will be livelier
Yeah, Ja does have a strong facial features. I just didn’t like how she styled her hair at her wedding. It look weird.
That’s a pretty big event just for a wedding. I’m expecting Margie’s wedding to be bigger. Margie didn’t standout from her bridesmaids.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I actually thought Margie looked her prettiest yet at her engagement. I've always seen her as one of the less pretty actresses. I liked the engagement. It's just an engagement so I think that's why they kept it "simple" and traditional. I'm sure the wedding will be a blast. Let's hope so!