Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg Anne and ken was together at the ch3 live concert this year in April. I got really excited but sad at the same time. It's been so long since they had attended an event together. Sigh I miss them. I wish they have another lakorn as a come back

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Hi folks! Can someone update if Nicole & Num is indeed dating? Or it's just a promotional gimmick for Nikki's new song?
Considering they have been there so long in the industry, I kinda doubt the relationship (if this even exist) since they just give the vibe of old friends/colleagues.

Replies would be so much appreciated

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hi folks! Can someone update if Nicole & Num is indeed dating? Or it's just a promotional gimmick for Nikki's new song?
Considering they have been there so long in the industry, I kinda doubt the relationship (if this even exist) since they just give the vibe of old friends/colleagues.

Replies would be so much appreciated
They are actually official. Nicole has came out to say that Num is someone very important to her and Num has also pretty much confirmed.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The caption? Aff-Songkran breakup or not? News coming from someone close this evening.

Not part of that post but I saw an interview earlier and Aff admitted that they're living separately because Songkran works in Khao Yai and she's with Peemai who goes to school in Bangkok. Also admitted that they have problems and is working through it but they're still husband and wife and if it changes will let people know.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
The caption? Aff-Songkran breakup or not? News coming from someone close this evening.

Not part of that post but I saw an interview earlier and Aff admitted that they're living separately because Songkran works in Khao Yai and she's with Peemai who goes to school in Bangkok. Also admitted that they have problems and is working through it but they're still husband and wife and if it changes will let people know.

Thanks @jeanie1 .

P

PrincessKarina

I hope they work things out! I love Aff!