Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

D~D

sarNie Adult
He is not from ET so Idk. They had spent valentine's day together but I dont have that pic
Is it the guy that always send Min a bunch of flowers on valentines day(last year and this year)?
I didn't think that she had a boyfriend due to the fact that she's so busy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
No. That guy is her fan. Like secret admirer. Only she knows him who sends flowers
Is it the guy that always send Min a bunch of flowers on valentines day(last year and this year)?

D~D

sarNie Adult
oh, okay. I think one of the girls from the forum told me that too, but I just thought that perhaps it was this one. thanks

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I think the boyfriend that she broke up with is the man giving her flowers during valentine's day. This year's valentines, she tagged his name and then reporters ask her if they were talking with each other and she said yes. And if we go to the profile of the man she tagged on Valentine's it is the same guy in the pic the reporters put on saying that they broke up. Here I'll show it. I'm not sure about everything, but I always thought they dated for a bit.

Reactions: D~D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Phupha, Chalida's BF said he is scared to meet Mint's dad cos he is so strict and he does not allow Mint and Phupha to spend time together only two of them or post pics.

I think her mother is fine with him as Phupha is already taking care of her family

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ken P and Esther dating. Ken said she is a good person. He used to go to see Esther on filming set. He said he just visits her and not cos he is jealous of Sean.

Esther's mom must be very happy now lol but really, Ken deserves better ;)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Jnaie posted some pictures about t

Janie T. posted some pictures about the baby shower on her FB ^_^

BTW, isn't he the guy who played Film's friend in Jao Sao Chapor Kit?
yea, there was a lot more photos of the babyshower with more friends but it was way too much to post. Lol !!

and you are correct, Puri is the guy that played the charactor PaThai in "Jao Sao Chapor Ki."

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ann and Puri welcome Baby Richa !!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome-babyRicha1.PNG welcome-babyRicha3.PNG

welcome-babyRicha2.PNG welcome-babyRicha4.PNG

picture credit to:vinbuddy IG & puri99

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Aw congrats to ann-puri and Benz on their bundle of joy. I feel sad and happy that they are all settling down. I just miss the good old days of my favorite celeb

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Is it true that Chakrit and his wife is separated? I seen a post somewhere but wasn't sure if it's true. Thanks

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think Anne T said she is ready for marriage and it's at the end of next year on opening ceremony of something??