Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww! Congrats to Angie and her groom. He sort of looks like Es in some angles. Haha.

Gorgeous wedding!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So here's some new information on the bride and groom. Angie (36) met Tareq (34) in Switzerland. Angie went there to do a photoshoot 9 years ago. She was lost and asked him for directions while he was speaking on the phone. Ever since then, they kept in contact and began dating. Tareq works for the government in Kuwait. He isn't the owner of an oil company but I guess he helps engineer/develop it. He's half Singaporean and Kuwaiti. So there's your answer Ms.Zoe. He's mixed with another Asian ethnicity. Their Thai wedding breaks the tradition of where Tareq is from but Angie wanted to show off her Thai side and pay tribute to her parents. An Arabic wedding deals more with a musical ceremony while Thai weddings have more steps and procedures that give everyone a specific role. Angie's Arabic dress was given to her by his grandmother. It holds a lot of symbolic meaning from its designs. Angie and Tareq will move to Kuwait since they already have a wedding home there. They also have one in Thailand. They'll probably open a spa there. Angie is still shooting a lakorn right now for Ch.8 which is Suparbaroot Satan. The two want four children: two girls and two boys. They haven't signed their marriage licenses yet but will do so afterwards. Angie will not be changing her name. Their honeymoon will be a surprise.

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/528243

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I really like Angie's Arabic attire but I hate the gold jewels she wore with it, it threw everything off. 
Her white wedding gown is gorgeous on her.
Her hubbs is diff eye candy and reminds me of Es.
Angie dancing to Arabic music is too cute, get em girl. Ae being a creep behind her though, lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hehehe thanks @Mahalo.

Angie's Arabic dress is light greyish, light colored jewelry will match with it but the jewelry she has on do make her & her dress stand out.

@byebye - hehehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ae Sasikarn, James Reungsak's ex-girlfriend, is now 7 months pregnant with her husband Dominic. She had a miscarriage before this. They are expecting a boy. Congrats!

cr: gossipstar

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I still can't get that jao chu boy out of my head from SSK, but he seems so loving, they look so adorable! And she's really pretty. sigh* all the nice men are taken.