Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
She does not have to worry of getting along with his siblings. Is she also an only child too?

If I were her, I would have pressure on having kids though.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg those are calla lilies in whitish pink! That flower is hard to find so it is freaken expensive and she got a canopy if it!!! I remembered my table bouquet of it cost almost $500! Man i am jeally!!
Mahalo said:
cr: artyphoto_showroom/ as tagged
The man is gorgeous!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, middle eastern is practically Asian. Kuwait is in Asia. Lol. If you Google men from Kuwait, he fits the description. Maybe he'll look more middle eastern in their cultural clothing. When someone is suited up, they can definitely look more westernized. 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
All those good looking, rich & an only child guys are not a lot & they are either picky or are taken lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
From what I know, Angie has a sister named Nina Hastings.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for the Arab ceremony. Angie's pretty lucky because most Muslim cultures don't support marrying outside of their religion. I'm surprised that she hasn't mentioned any obstacles pertaining to that matter.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: as tagged
I thought her outfit would've been more extravagant but it was perfectly simple the way it is. She looked absolutely classy without overdoing it. Her wedding venue was gorgeous.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I see why Angie spent so much on flowers. They really made her wedding beautiful. Everything looked so heavenly. But Angie and her choice of outfits are a bit mismatched. Her Arabic gown was white and silver but she wore gold accessories. They added a pop of color to her gown but it still looked odd. I've seen better Arabic attire but I guess she likes it simple. Still beautiful.