Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Angie looks Arabian too, so they are like such a perfect match....physically. I hope they last. Couples who area photogenic usually, not always, usually don't last. I mean look at Peter and Ploy they were so photogenic together and look at them now.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think they're an odd pair because Angie looks straight up Caucasian while he looks full middle eastern. He can even pass as full Thai. They look like ying and yang to me. Their kids will be gorgeous though.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So Nadech was supposed to reunite with Taew but news said he pulled out due to not wanting to upset his ny fans. Taew was interviewed, she didn't denied it but she didn't accept that it is true either. What she said was: i didn't go hurt anyone and I felt that i have good intentions for Nadech, his fanclub and my fanclub so I don't feel that I should go make an excuse. (The reporter then asked something I couldn't hear) he must have heard something he took seriously. I can only say what I can.

If there are articles about it, I will post it.

Ok edit* her first answer was in regards to his ny fans bashing her on ig her second that was in regards to the reporting asking why nadech is upset.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's only rumors. Even if true, I doubt he would admit it. I think he need to divorce some of his fans. Do these kids have nothing else to do?

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I thought she denied it no? I didn't watch or read Taew's full interview but I do recall her somewhat mocking the fans because she said something along the lines of "people shouldn't assume things as if they know all the insider details" and generally she doesn't think the reason Nadech pulled out was because of NY fans not liking her. Nadech is pretty selective with the productions he wants to work with so if he doesn't want to make his queue available to someone, he won't be free. Like his next upcoming lakorn with Yaya, Tor and Ice, P'Mam didn't even request his queue but he was the one who went to her and asked to work with her again. When any other producers specifically ask the boss for his queue, they don't approve of it yet if Nadech wants to work with someone, it's gets approved immediately lol. The only rarity in that case is when he was ordered to accept Raeng Pradtana by the elders. Anyways, if I were Taew, I wouldn't really care about this nonsense. Fans can hate her all they want yet she will continue to receive lakorns up until 2017. What a busy girl. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did she deny it? Good then. I only saw bits and pieces of news they show. Most news show doesn't air the whole interview so that's why I'm waiting for an article or until rakdara post the clips cus they always have the unedited version. Like I said, there's only rumors.

It seems like she is pretty annoyed with those fans that bashed her too. We can't deny that there aren't those fans because a lot of his other costars recieved those unfriendly welcome.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Damn, NY fans are too strong. They need to open up their hearts to others too. Com'on where's the love. Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want Nadech to pair with others. Sticking with one person is too much for me lol but Nadech fans (like me) will not get to see him with other actress soon (except for the one he is booked for thong entertainment, if its true) cos NY are booked for 2 lakorns, as soon as they finish shooting for LLSR, they will shoot for Lakorn Thai (name and script of Lakorn Thai is not decided, they just got the queue) :nono1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I think we all just have to get used to it now. They're not going to go far from one other. They're soul mate with life and career.

Step

Mrs James Ma
In 4 years NY will be married :coverlaf: they have already planned for kids also :yes: its clear they are dating, dinner on valentines day, gifts, doing merit together, they go for dates in the name of painting, pottery, rock climbing, Yaya cooks dinner at Mae Kaew (Nadech's mom)'s home, its all very clear they are together :p Only guy Yaya is close to outside her family is Nadech, even James Ma calls her Ar Sor, it means brother's wife in chinese lol. Nadech also has only one female friend, Yaya. He says there are only two special woman in his life, his mom and Yaya.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
byebye said:
Lol...I still believe one day Yaya like most n'eks are.going to end up with a hi-so.

I am going to have to disagree.  She comes off as a more independent soul.  Work to be her own milliionaire without relying a man....She'd be more of the travel the world to help others and do something she loves more.  I don't think she'll be comfortable being submissive to a hi-so type of personality.  As well I don't understand that mentality.  We as woman really cannot stand on our own two feet?  Money shouldn't be the end all be all.  I wouldn't feel comfortable putting all that dedication and hard-work only to turn around and live off of a man's wealth....call me an equality for all.  Strictly this is all my own personal opinions and a little biased....lol.  AS well IK, YK, WK, EK...what's really going on hahahaha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Aum P worked hard all her life and she is an independent woman too and yet she's with a hi-so. I believe she probably has more money then him as well. Just because a woman marries or date a hi-so doesn't mean they are submissive. Now I'm not saying Yaya will end up with one but also not saying she won't. As for the not relying on a man, well we can't really say that's 100% true because I for one do believe that she became famous and most likely made her millions was in part due to her koojin status with Nadech. They were sold as a package deal. So to me she didn't make it on her own. It's not a bad thing though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didn't say marrying a hi-so is a bad thing. There are a lot of independent women who married a rich man and still maintain their independent. I think in a sense it gives them more opportunities to do great things with the money she now has.

And there are times that it's just a security blanket to be married to one. There are way too many n'eks who falls into the category of marrying one. Yaya is such a pretty girl...and probably gets prettier when she really mature in her looks and there's going to be more than plenty of hi so men coming her way. And I have a feeling she'll find one out of those many hi so men who is looking for a n'ek.

I agree with Meow...Yaya got her fame and wealth based on Nadech as her pair. That's what got her to where she is today. Now, she probably could get famous on her own but we would probably never know that but as far star power goes...she definitely depends on her couple.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
As women grow and mature, lust love and looks becomes less of an essential as financial stability plays more and more of vital role in their decisions in marriage. So if the hiso guy who already have that strong financial stability is able to love and respect ya half as much as Na, then i dont see why not, ill be very contented with that :p

And with naya's personalities, and their intangible ways of expressing love at such a young age, i have faith in their taste and acuity, so if they dont end up choosing each other, whoever they decide to choose im sure will be very deserving :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So update on the news about Nadech and Taew, he said doesn't know what to say about it but he's sure Taew understands. So he didn't deny it or accept it either about his ny fc but he admit that there was a changed in their reunion. Nadech looks so adorable as he gets older.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Is Benz pregnant?? She looks like she is (; if so,
Big congrats to her and Mick cause we all know they've been trying.