Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sanook
He is a handsome fella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPB3g5XXp-s

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: kapook/ as tagged

Planting their tree of love instead of cutting the traditional wedding cake. Cute!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3VdhMmzGFk

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Love that concept! Instead of cutting a cake, they planned a tree. The wedding looks very simple, but thoughtful and beautiful. Bride and groom looks gorgeous and happy! Congrats! Thanks for the sharing Mahalo!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Love the concept of Noon's Eco wedding, they're a great looking couple. Planting a tree is cute but I wish they would've done cake too!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Awww their blissfulness is contagious, I can't help to contain my smile while looking at those photos. They seem genuinely happy! Appearance-wise, they complement each other and look at those perfect pearly smiles! Noon's so gorgeous and glowing; she's the type that do not need multiple layers of make up to turn into a stunner, definitely natural beauty, and the hubby is good looking too. What an unique wedding concept they have, it's not common nor lavish but I appreciate and salute those who bravely do things out of the box

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ae Passin and his 19  year old wife welcomed their son yesterday. Say what? That's a 22 year difference...They named him Lego Chaophaya which is ridiculous. The Lego is ridiculous. Please stop with the English nicknames. It's not cool. At least pick a nice one.
cr: sanook

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ae wha-??? Ae and....and his WIFE?! And KID??! LEGO??! I DIDN'T even know the dude was married?! And to a 19year old? Wtf? That girl is young enough to be his daughter! Oh gosh. That's just ridiculous.....

Ok. Whew. I'm good now. Just had to let out some steam. Well. Happy for him. Sad that he chose to marry her instead of me, but that's okay. I'm glad he's at least married I thought he was going to be a single hottie forever. Haha. And I'm happy for him and his wife. Babies are a bless. Until they turn 3. Hahah. Why it gotta Lego though? As if Panther and Puma wasnt enough in the ET world already. What's going to be next? Mindcraft?

The good thing is she doesn't look 19, she looks older. I just hope the girl doesn't leave him when he turns 50...