Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
LOL. Gonna make me cry Maya. I'm going to be forever alone with no luk kreung babies because I can't cook Asian foods well. Sigh. 

LOL for me I don't care about farang, I am fine with Asian husband, I just want half-farang babies, because they are just too cute hahahah :coverlaf:  :rofl: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not being discriminatory or anything, cute babies are cute babies no matter the races. It's just that sometime we want something out of the ordinary especially when someone else produces such a beauty and we can't. HAHAHA  :loool:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
:bhehe:
จากกรณีที่นักแสดงสาวมากฝีมือ “พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์” ที่ขึ้นชื่อว่า แรง มั่น ตรง มีปัญหากับสื่อที่ยิงคำถามขณะสัมภาษณ์จนทำให้เจ้าตัวฉุดแขนของนักข่าวสาว เจ้าของคำถามให้ออกมาโชว์หน้ากล้อง หลังจากจบบทสัมภาษณ์แต่เรื่องกลับกลายลุกลามบานปลาย จนสื่อหลายสำนักเรียกร้องให้นักแสดงสาวออกมาขอโทษกับการกระทำนี้ แต่เจ้าตัวก็ยืนยันว่าตนไม่ได้ทำผิดอะไรจึงไม่จำเป็นต้องขอโทษ เป็นเหตุให้นักข่าวไม่พอใจ พร้อมใจกันแบนงานของเธอทุกอย่าง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นงานอีเว้นท์ที่เธอและนักแสดงคนอื่นไปร่วมงาน ก็จะได้รับความสนใจและสัมภาษณ์เพียงแค่นักแสดงคนอื่นเท่านั้น โดยที่ไม่มีการรุมยื่นไมค์สัมภาษณ์เธอเหมือนครั้งที่ผ่านๆมา
ล่าสุดรายการ “เปิดโปง” ทางช่อง 2 ดำเนินรายการโดย สันติ เศวตวิมล และ เอ วราภรณ์ แสนสุข เตรียมหยิบยกประเด็นดังกล่าวมาพูดถึงในหัวข้อ “วิกฤต “พลอย เฌอมาลย์” โดนสื่อแบนทั้งวงการ” ร่วมเปิดโปงความเป็นจริงแบบถึงพริกถึงขิง ชนิดที่คุณอาจต้องอึ้ง ไปกับรายการ “เปิดโปง”  ออกอากาศวันจันทร์-พฤหัสบดี เวลา

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wait, they're banning her a second time? Wasn't she always banned? Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah she was always banned and still banned. They're going to ban her until she apologizes so that means forever because of her ego. I was just laughing cus that show is going to talk about it and bring up all her scandals which will make her make her head explode. Oh man can't wait for the fireworks lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Aww, happy for Noey! I never realized she was in her 30s already. She seemed younger like at least still in her 20s. Like mid-late 20s. Congrats to Noey! 

My same exact thought. When she was talking about herself being 31 my jaws dropped. She looks darn good. Congrats to her and her boyfriend of 6 years :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
cr: sanook

Anyone remember Oom Suriyakorn from the original Aya Ruk? She played Neua Thong. Well, she returned to Thailand after moving to America for 3 years. She brought back her 2 year old daughter Nong Medtha. She is gorgeous! Oom is married to an American name Christopher. She's not returning to the ET world. She will spend her life as a housewife taking care of both her husband and daughter. Oom is very strict on Medtha learning Thai. That's good! Everyone found Medtha to be adorable because she's well-mannered. She knows how to wai and speak Thai. Gosh, this little girl is gorgeous. Send her over to Thailand when she turns 20 years old to act. Haha.

I really want mixed children now. Gonna go find me a farang. 

She is soo gorgeous.. Don't know why. I wasn't even thinking about Matt Peranee but when I saw Oom's daughter I automatically thought she looks like her. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh, she's one of my favorite actress back then. She's skinnier now but still pretty. love her smile. congrats to her. her daughter is beautiful.

cecilia

Staff member
phatman said:
Hey full Asian babies are cute too alright. Haha.
My Asian nieces and nephews are cute ... still, I want a halfie baby too :)
Need to start following Dao's footstep and find ourselves some halfie baby daddies lol