Update on Pat Patson Sarindu

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished watching his lakorn with Namfon K.  What a classic comedy! Hope Ch3 does a remake.  Is Patson not married yet(went back and checked post, he's not lol)?  Will always be his fan and agree with you gals here he should do a comeback lakorn!  But for real, language barrier is a nuisance esp the reading/writing part.  I only speak my language but don't know how to read or write either and yes learn to sing karaoke by writing it out phonetically hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mz_Em said:
Just finished watching his lakorn with Namfon K.  What a classic comedy! Hope Ch3 does a remake.  Is Patson not married yet(went back and checked post, he's not lol)?  Will always be his fan and agree with you gals here he should do a comeback lakorn!  But for real, language barrier is a nuisance esp the reading/writing part.  I only speak my language but don't know how to read or write either and yes learn to sing karaoke by writing it out phonetically hahaha.
Yeah, language is the only barrier for him. Sad sad. He's dating at least. Hehe. Hopefully he'll wed soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont think he is struggling with language anymore.

I didnt know how to read or write in my language nor did i speak it fluently to a t. But after a year, actually less than a year, i picked oup reading and writing and mastered it. I wish learning another language would be easy as learning english and my language but i guess it seemed easier bc i was already accustomed? Idk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, my hubby looks good! Someone needs to offer him a role already. Who cares if he's 41!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He looks better now actually. I think he looks healthier and he seemed fresher looking. When he was younger I always thought his face needed to fill out more now it looks like it has. He still look young enough to be Pra'ek, though it can't be with a 16 or 17 lol. Of Por N. can still be a Pra'ek so can Pat

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, he just needs someone to offer him a role. We need to raid someone's IG. HEHE.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@phatman I knew you started this thread. Lmao! Your husband is looking good. Sorry but i gotta check him out. Lol! Someone put him in a lakorn. I miss this guy! Im rewatching his lakorn Manee Mekhala. Trying to find the full thai version but no luck :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Really? He was a cutie when he was younger. Perfect in every way. My sister is rewatching Ka Neung Ha and I can't stop gushing over him. I keep telling her to go find me his look alike because omg! He never fails to make my heart skip a beat. That smile and everything about him is just oh so flattering to me. He has aged a bit but still is handsome. I like the younger him better because he could pass as my uncle now. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
@phatman I knew you started this thread. Lmao! Your husband is looking good. Sorry but i gotta check him out. Lol! Someone put him in a lakorn. I miss this guy! Im rewatching his lakorn Manee Mekhala. Trying to find the full thai version but no luck :(
Haha. If it's about Pat it's me. Haha.

Like the younger him too, hew looks more fresh and cuter!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. The host was asking Pat if he can recommend any good English teachers to teach him how to speak English. Pat said if you want a good teacher, the teacher has to be pretty because that'll make you pay more attention and be determined to learn. This dude is too funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0mZgcTKGcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6Ijz32cNM

The lady asked Pat if he has a family of his own yet. He said he doesn't yet and she asked him why. She doesn't believe it because he's so handsome. Is he gay? Then Pat was like I'm not gay. LOL. Then he flexed his muscles to show how manly he is to her. He has such a lively personality. I want a guy with his sense of humor. Definitely fun to be around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBONomv0WF0

Update from his appearance in February on another Ch.2 show. He's singing here! Funny dancer. I'm not feeling the hosts. They're trying too hard and I feel like they're kind of picking on him for not speaking Thai clearly. But he's such a good sport.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oy4NCUOAoU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWr5CZKfGU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih7kmsJDklw

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So basically, Pat is still single. He is currently talking to someone his friend introduced to him. I'm unsure on whether or not it's the same girl he mentioned a couple months ago because he did say that he likes to keep his options open. We find out that Pat has had his heart broken a couple times. He has gone through many failed relationships and he doesn't really know why. He's just unlucky when it comes to love. Part of the reason back then was because his parents didn't like the girls he was dating or her parents didn't like him or the girl went to study abroad. Some girls would break up with him because he's "too good for them." Pat says that he likes to spoil his girlfriends. I guess he's too much of a nice guy so they find that boring? Now, his parents don't really meddle into his relationships since he's in his 40s. They allow him to date whomever he wants. They don't care anymore. They just want him to get married. LOL.

Pat's Thai has gotten a lot better but he still has trouble reading if you've watched the interview above. He just recently taught himself how to read and write. He is still interested in acting so if any producer is interested in working with him, please contact. Lol. 

It bothers me that some people think he's gay because he's not married yet. Look at Andrew. They're about the same age. I doubt Andrew is gay. He just hasn't met the right girl. Love you regardless Pat. If anything, contact Phatman. She wants you. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah. Pat also talked about him getting shot in the arm by a stray bullet. During that time, it was his birthday. Ning Kullasatree called to wish him happy birthday so he turned around in order to talk on the phone and hear her clearly. If she had not called, he would've gotten shot in his chest. Her phone call made him turn around so it hit him in the arm instead.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's my man. I love his cheery personality. So out there and down to earth. Hehe. This show was interesting and fun thanks to Pat and the host in purple. Their interactions were cute. Not feeling the red host though.

Anyway from what I understood, he's still struggling with the Thai language, he's still waiting for an opportunity to act, he got shot!, he's dated a few women before, And he's still single. :ghehe: Many "stills" here in this interview. I'm missing him so much on screen. And Mahalo I love that poster you made for him....sigh. Miss miss!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
So basically, Pat is still single. He is currently talking to someone his friend introduced to him. I'm unsure on whether or not it's the same girl he mentioned a couple months ago because he did say that he likes to keep his options open. We find out that Pat has had his heart broken a couple times. He has gone through many failed relationships and he doesn't really know why. He's just unlucky when it comes to love. Part of the reason back then was because his parents didn't like the girls he was dating or her parents didn't like him or the girl went to study abroad. Some girls would break up with him because he's "too good for them." Pat says that he likes to spoil his girlfriends. I guess he's too much of a nice guy so they find that boring? Now, his parents don't really meddle into his relationships since he's in his 40s. They allow him to date whomever he wants. They don't care anymore. They just want him to get married. LOL.

Pat's Thai has gotten a lot better but he still has trouble reading if you've watched the interview above. He just recently taught himself how to read and write. He is still interested in acting so if any producer is interested in working with him, please contact. Lol. 

It bothers me that some people think he's gay because he's not married yet. Look at Andrew. They're about the same age. I doubt Andrew is gay. He just hasn't met the right girl. Love you regardless Pat. If anything, contact Phatman. She wants you. Lol.
Ahem, yes I'm still here darling.

Ning is his savoir, he must have a great relationship with her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
That's my man. I love his cheery personality. So out there and down to earth. Hehe. This show was interesting and fun thanks to Pat and the host in purple. Their interactions were cute. Not feeling the red host though.

Anyway from what I understood, he's still struggling with the Thai language, he's still waiting for an opportunity to act, he got shot!, he's dated a few women before, And he's still single. :ghehe: Many "stills" here in this interview. I'm missing him so much on screen. And Mahalo I love that poster you made for him....sigh. Miss miss!
I hope he comments on it. I'm having Patson fever so I decided to reach out to him to tell him we miss him. Hopefully he can read what I wrote in Thai. I kept it simple saying that he will always be the number one p'ek in our hearts.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pat is 40?! He still look good though. Ah I miss him in lakorns. Love him and Ning together! Wish they had more lakorns together when they were still hot.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I hope he comments on it. I'm having Patson fever so I decided to reach out to him to tell him we miss him. Hopefully he can read what I wrote in Thai. I kept it simple saying that he will always be the number one p'ek in our hearts.
He's usually very good on commenting and responding to people. I commented in his pic once and he responded. I was super happy and exited. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Pat is 40?! He still look good though. Ah I miss him in lakorns. Love him and Ning together! Wish they had more lakorns together when they were still hot.
Yup. He's about to be 41.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
He's usually very good on commenting and responding to people. I commented in his pic once and he responded. I was super happy and exited. Haha.
He liked it but no reply. Lol. It's okay. At least he saw it and liked what we had to say.