Update on Pat Patson Sarindu

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo, I'm going to use your translation on Pat's AF wiki!! HEHE. I'll make sure to credit you!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He still looks really good on screen. It just takes the right camera to make him look youthful. He looks about the same in here as he did ten years ago. Btw, I had a dream that I went ice skating with him. Thanks Phatman! You got me obsessing over him all over again. Lol. Takes me back to the good old days when my main crushes were Pat and Willy.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Perfect!!

You're so awesome! I've been searching for that commercial. Haha. I read on his IG a while ago that he was filming a commercial and had been searching for it since then, but gave up. Haha. Glad I finally get to see it. He does look good. Oh how I wish.... Someone should contact him. Polish him up a bit. Hehe. And he's good to go. He can still definitely act. He's one of the most natural actors out there. He's got expressive eyes, and just the perfect body language. Of course the American style. Hehe. Pat, please come back! You have plenty of fans in here who's supporting you all the way!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If Tui, Num, and Nok can act at 40+ years old,  I don't see why Pat can't still retain his p'ek status. Please don't pair him with newbies. Pair him with Anne, Anne, and Anne. LOL. I'd die in peace if this ever happens. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
If Tui, Num, and Nok can act at 40+ years old,  I don't see why Pat can't still retain his p'ek status. Please don't pair him with newbies. Pair him with Anne, Anne, and Anne. LOL. I'd die in peace if this ever happens. 

Seriously. If Nok can do it, Pat can as well...times 100. Haha. Yup. I will be a happy camper. A VERY happy camper! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Seriously. If Nok can do it, Pat can as well...times 100. Haha. Yup. I will be a happy camper. A VERY happy camper! 
We need to get an IG and contact Anne.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Penny Sarindu (Pat's Mom)
She translated part 1 of the interview. Her English is so good!

"To all who don't speak Thai, this interview Part 1 addresses the fact that Patson does not speak Thai perfectly. He described how he overcome language barrier using Thai phonemes (a la Karaoke) to transcribed his scripts with the helps of friends including security guard at his complex. He was in leading roles for a decade. There were times Thai linguists would criticize his imperfection. He could use audio dubbing but that was not what he wanted. Another factor is time and age. He described sport characters fading away when they get older. Getting older could be negative thing for entertainment world but getting older as a businessman is positive. He believes he made the best transitional move from being an actor to being a businessman and converted his dilemma to strength."

CR: Arnold Sarindu FB
Pat and his younger brother when they were younger. Oh man, growing up really did Pat justice. Lol. Just goes to show you that there's still hope for you until you hit puberty. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
She translated it? Yipee. I hope she translates part two and three as well. Hehe.
I just rewatched the interview. So for the part about him being a model, what had happened was that they asked him to unbutton his shirt and pose. He posed by putting his fingers in the loop hole of his belt to look cool. When he did that, he pulled on his pants a bit. So the photographer asked him to pull down on it some more to a point where it showed his pubes a bit. At least I think that was what "fu fu" was referring to. Lol. They say they wouldn't publish it but they did. It kind of reminded me of Es photo where we saw everything!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay now I am stalking Patson family on FB lol been doing it for the past hour now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I just rewatched the interview. So for the part about him being a model, what had happened was that they asked him to unbutton his shirt and pose. He posed by putting his fingers in the loop hole of his belt to look cool. When he did that, he pulled on his pants a bit. So the photographer asked him to pull down on it some more to a point where it showed his pubes a bit. At least I think that was what "fu fu" was referring to. Lol. They say they wouldn't publish it but they did. It kind of reminded me of Es photo where we saw everything!
Awe. Haha. They took advantage of him.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
patson look totally sexy and handsome , who would think that he is in 40 , i love his american style really , in first glance you would mistaken that pat is half american , freaky hot :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know his IG. 

I thought Arnold was the older brother. His baby is adorable!!!