Update on Don Theerathada

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:

LOL yes she is also a big time cougar.  Her bf sometime sported mustache and has big muscle too, so I got him miss up with Don's step dad.  Was thinking all those movie/lakorn was done by Nawarat's bf. hahaha I don't know his name though, but he like to play as bad guy.
Really?! Haha. Why am I even surprised? Should've known with all those racy photo shoots she's taken...relatively recent too! Haha. She's like my grandpas age, yet still poses in sexy swimwear. Haha. Do you've Ant idea what lakorns he's been in? Now I'm curious. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
I'm drawing a blank right now... lol.

But they did a photo shoot together, it was posted here some time ago.
Haha. Guess I'll have to look for it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Naowarat dated someone name...  “X” Piya Wimuktayon? Something like that. He's an actor too. I don't think they are together anymore though. And I'm pretty sure she'll never marry. She already has grown kids. 555

Here's Naowarat's ex:

cr: iheartlakorns

Don's mom is in her 60s btw. And her young hubby is an actor for ch. 7. He's in a lot of lakorns. He's one of those older men that takes care his body really well, if you know what I mean. lol i.e. works out, muscular =P

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
xOuner, thank you for the info and picture.  Yes I was thinking about and mixed it up with him. lolz.

No Don's mom, she is now in her 70's, and yes he sure is good looking and healthy for his ages.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This Don sure loojs good here look at this smile :D . So I imagine during his younger days ;) . I love my p'eks with authentic thai beauty

I love how Thai kept the tradition with their wedding. And the elephant are so cute :D

x0unerthanlater

Maya_Fantasy said:
xOuner, thank you for the info and picture.  Yes I was thinking about and mixed it up with him. lolz.

No Don's mom, she is now in her 70's, and yes he sure is good looking and healthy for his ages.

70s? Oh man, it's been a couple years since she was on 3 zaap. She must've been late 60s at the time. All i remember was she was super old, 555 But she's so spunky, as you say. She's pretty cool. Total OG status.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Naowarat dated someone name...  X Piya Wimuktayon? Something like that. He's an actor too. I don't think they are together anymore though. And I'm pretty sure she'll never marry. She already has grown kids. 555

Here's Naowarat's ex:

cr: iheartlakorns

Don's mom is in her 60s btw. And her young hubby is an actor for ch. 7. He's in a lot of lakorns. He's one of those older men that takes care his body really well, if you know what I mean. lol i.e. works out, muscular =P
Oh my goodness, no way! I know that guy! I mean, I know as in I've seen his lakorns before. Haha. Wow.....they don't match at all!! Haha. At least Don's mom and step-dad look compatible. Wow. I'm shocked. She rich that's why. Haha. Naowarat has been married before? I thought she was single all this time? Haha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

70s? Oh man, it's been a couple years since she was on 3 zaap. She must've been late 60s at the time. All i remember was she was super old, 555 But she's so spunky, as you say. She's pretty cool. Total OG status.

Yeah, at the "Meet the Fabs" show last year, they interviewed her, she said she's 70's. :yes:

I just saw her new picture on Don' IG few days ago taking with Jackie Chan, she actually look very good with not a lot of make up on.  I think she look so much older with make up.

Phatman, I believe Nawarat married like 20 or so years ago to a Thai man in America, and she lived here for few years before she moved back to Thailand, I believe they had 2 sons before divorcing.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Oh my goodness, no way! I know that guy! I mean, I know as in I've seen his lakorns before. Haha. Wow.....they don't match at all!! Haha. At least Don's mom and step-dad look compatible. Wow. I'm shocked. She rich that's why. Haha. Naowarat has been married before? I thought she was single all this time? Haha.

Yeah, Naowarat likes the company of younger men. She's so bubbly and youthful. Total cougar. 555 Not sure if she ever married, but she has grown kids already.

Maya_Fantasy said:

Yeah, at the "Meet the Fabs" show last year, they interviewed her, she said she's 70's. :yes:

I just saw her new picture on Don' IG few days ago taking with Jackie Chan, she actually look very good with not a lot of make up on.  I think she look so much older with make up.

Phatman, I believe Nawarat married like 20 or so years ago to a Thai man in America, and she lived here for few years before she moved back to Thailand, I believe they had 2 sons before divorcing.

She gets some work done on her face & body. She said she wants to always look her best next to her younger hubby. They're cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:

Wow. I wonder why they divorced. Naowarat was a beauty when she was younger, she had such a beautiful smile. Oh life...

x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah, Naowarat likes the company of younger men. She's so bubbly and youthful. Total cougar. 555 Not sure if she ever married, but she has grown kids already.

She gets some work done on her face & body. She said she wants to always look her best next to her younger hubby. They're cute.

The last time I saw her in a lakorn was in Pat Ning's orange farm lakorn. Haha. She looked so old in there already and that was like more than a decade ago. I don't know how she looks like now, but I'm sure older. HAHA.