[UPDATE] Confusion

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
cecilia said:
Don't double timing .. it might be hard for you to choose one and leave the other in the end lol Just follow your guts feeling and do what's best for you heart ...
Hahahhaha No, I was just joking. I'm not about that life. lol I'm like the one heart, one love kind of person. Hahaha!
But you are right though! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
You going take Cell 's advice over me ? There nothing wrong to have multiples spare tire to change out our wheel now and then , OK,OK , I'm kidding HAHAHA good lord, don't take my advice . You Good girl, stay true to their heart , only one man and leave the double timing for those cougar like me HAHA ^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I would had smack a book across your crush's head! Omg I hate those type of guy that won't man up. Come on! You practically gave him an open door to admit it and potentially start something. Ugh. Give me his number and I'll send him a virtual slap. Life is short people, stop dancing in circles! I feel for you.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
roselovesice said:
So I approached my crush about what he said to our friend. I asked him why did this mutual friend of ours say that he, my crush, said this and that about me. As expected, he said that he doesn't remember and that he has no idea why this friend would question me if I was texting him. From my perspective, I feel like he wasn't being too honest with me. I think I made him feel somewhat nervous, scare, shy, and embarrassed. I then told him that this friend said more but I don't know if I should say more. He then said, "What? Did he think/say I like you?" I was thinking to myself like, you said it yourself. I didn't say anything. lol He did not even deny it either, so I was left even more confuse. lol He just kept saying he doesn't remember and that he and this friend of ours barely talks. They only greet one another when they see each other. Thinking to myself again, I was like, okay. Sure, but why would this friend say this if you did not say anything to him and why would this friend be all up on my case about it if nothing happened? It was super random for this friend to even question me if I was texting my crush in the first place. My sister thinks that my crush didn't want to say anything because he did not want to be embarrassed. I'm just like, bruh. lol 

Rose, a lot of times, guys like to do cooler talk.  His friend supposed to have kept their conversation private until he was ready enough to tell you.  Now, that the secret is out, he is not comfortable because it is not on his term anymore.  To end this shenanigan, try being playful with some guys in front of him and see what his reaction is.  

I used to be like him when I was in high school but after taking public speaking class in university and doing a lot of public speaking, I do direct approach now a day.  It just feel natural.  Reading and studying about the game helps too.  Good luck to you and me.  As for me, I'm in the dog house at the moment.  >.<  :sleep:  :unsure: 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think his friends just mess his game up . Now , no more free toucy on your body HAHA (does that sound right) . He might want to explore others girl and picking out which one the best at the end , therefore indecisive, guys are greedly and want side chick to fall back on.

roselovesice

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I would had smack a book across your crush's head! Omg I hate those type of guy that won't man up. Come on! You practically gave him an open door to admit it and potentially start something. Ugh. Give me his number and I'll send him a virtual slap. Life is short people, stop dancing in circles! I feel for you.
Hahhaha! Yes, please do give him a virtual slap for me! A physical one is good too! LOL Guys who aren't man enough are so frustrating. They make me mad. Thanks for feeling me! ;) lol 

CTR said:
Rose, a lot of times, guys like to do cooler talk.  His friend supposed to have kept their conversation private until he was ready enough to tell you.  Now, that the secret is out, he is not comfortable because it is not on his term anymore.  To end this shenanigan, try being playful with some guys in front of him and see what his reaction is.  
I used to be like him when I was in high school but after taking public speaking class in university and doing a lot of public speaking, I do direct approach now a day.  It just feel natural.  Reading and studying about the game helps too.  Good luck to you and me.  As for me, I'm in the dog house at the moment.  >.<  :sleep:  :unsure: 
Thanks, CTR. I really appreciate it. Good luck to you too! :D

sarN said:
I think his friends just mess his game up . Now , no more free toucy on your body HAHA (does that sound right) . He might want to explore others girl and picking out which one the best at the end , therefore indecisive, guys are greedly and want side chick to fall back on.
Oh my gosh Sarn. Hahahhaha!! 

CTR

Rose, I think you should let it be then since he told your friend that he does not want to be in a relationship with anyone at the school cause he is leaving.  You could consider it as his lost.  Some people like long distance relationship while others not so much.  He could also be bluffing but I don't think his game is that strong like you said.  If he is playing games, then he is awful at it.  There's time to be serious and time to be goofy.  :)  Good luck in whatever you decide cuz you only live once so enjoy it. 

Thanks Rose for wishing me luck.  I have been drawn to a girl emotionally two times.  One was in high school and the second is right now.  It's an emotional connection that is welded deep in my soul and it's been giving me restless nights.  I admit, I am drawn to many women in the past but the one that can drawn me in emotionally are rare like diamonds.  It's something about her that is different and I can't put my hand on it. :teary:  :wackonut:  :heart:  She puts a roadblock in my game.    

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to be with them, I'd rather know that this person loves/likes me and remain friends, then become awkward with each other. Well what I'm trying to say is just let him know you like him and tell him your feelings, and also tell him that you're not pushing or forcing him to be in a relationship with you if he's not comfortable. You just want to know how he feels because that is better than when he leaves you hanging, and you could still remain friends until both are ready. I mean you know that cliche saying where, if it's meant to be you'll eventually find your way back, and if it's not, that means there's something better waiting for you down the road. Good luck! ^_^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang I have to agree with Sarn on that one, especially if he already said loud and clear that he does not want a relationship with anyone from school. To me, that pretty much sums it up. Lock the feelings and just stay in the friend zone. It is his lost.

roselovesice

But I thought you guys said to not let him be the one that got away? LOL I'm just kidding. I really appreciate y'alls advice. Seriously. Thank you so much.

-DELETE- 

@CTR, you got this! Stay strong! :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You never want to be the one wearing the heart on your sleeves in a relationship.  You give a little, you take a little and keep the mysteries going, keep it interest; Life is more colorful if you wake up and find something news each day. Men are an idiot sometime, no matter how good of a person they are, they will always search for new adventures.  If you give them 100% they will still searching for something out there.

Rose before you go on and confess your love to this person, have you ever ask yourself what do you REALLY want from this person or this relationship?  How you see yourself with him, is he really THE ONE or he is just a phase in your life right now because you wanted a boyfriend?  Is he that SPECIAL that you want to hanging on to him?  Do you think you will or still want to be with him in few years down the road?  If you can't answer all of these and you still unsure of yourself, then don't hold on to him, let him be the one to tell you what he want, and let him prove to you that he is worth your time and your love.  Give him time and space to think of his life and his priority (that is you).  Make him prove that YOU ARE THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE, DON'T EVER let him see you as second or a side dish when his main target is the main course. If he can't make you his priority then he is not the one, so MOVE ON! Like the saying goes, there is plenty of fishes in the ocean, so enjoy the hunts. 

Many relationships failed because people don't really knows what they REALLY want, they let the other person(s) or their partner make the decision and just following along. And when the other person/their partner find something better, they will leave you hanging. In another word they will eventually dumped your asses when they don't see you as their priority any longer.  :lolyup:  (Sorry Rose, I didn't mean your ass, I mean asses in general :rofl:   )

sarN

sarNie Granny
@ Maya, gosh , I do need to think about those Jeopardy question as well HAHAHA -- but its OK for me b/c I'm at the age to be reckless if anything parent wishes for me to elope or just get knock up for God sake lol-- but Rose is still young , there more fishes out there , find someone who enjoy ur company and make you smile/laugh . I do agreed w/ Maya 80% . She got some good point for long term relationship and to avoid heartbreak but then again if we don't take a risk at love how will we know he the one not ? I think it's best not to show too much of ur heart , be reserve , take ur time , only when u an oldmaid , then yeah , no more game , straightforward is the only way to get anything HAHAHA time is valuable then.

CTR

Maya_Fantasy said:
You never want to be the one wearing the heart on your sleeves in a relationship.  You give a little, you take a little and keep the mysteries going, keep it interest; Life is more colorful if you wake up and find something news each day. Men are an idiot sometime, no matter how good of a person they are, they will always search for new adventures.  If you give them 100% they will still searching for something out there.

Rose before you go on and confess your love to this person, have you ever ask yourself what do you REALLY want from this person or this relationship?  How you see yourself with him, is he really THE ONE or he is just a phase in your life right now because you wanted a boyfriend?  Is he that SPECIAL that you want to hanging on to him?  Do you think you will or still want to be with him in few years down the road?  If you can't answer all of these and you still unsure of yourself, then don't hold on to him, let him be the one to tell you what he want, and let him prove to you that he is worth your time and your love.  Give him time and space to think of his life and his priority (that is you).  Make him prove that YOU ARE THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE, DON'T EVER let him see you as second or a side dish when his main target is the main course. If he can't make you his priority then he is not the one, so MOVE ON! Like the saying goes, there is plenty of fishes in the ocean, so enjoy the hunts. 

Many relationships failed because people don't really knows what they REALLY want, they let the other person(s) or their partner make the decision and just following along. And when the other person/their partner find something better, they will leave you hanging. In another word they will eventually dumped your asses when they don't see you as their priority any longer.  :lolyup:  (Sorry Rose, I didn't mean your ass, I mean asses in general :rofl:   )

Yup.  It takes two to tango.  I just think if she probes any further, she would be lowering her values.  It would seems like she's desperate.  I'm not saying you are Rose so don't take it that way. :)  Males and females can sense that feeling of desperation which isn't that attractive.  If he is in fact interested, he would make more of a considerate effort in establishing a special connection/bond.  The further I analyze the situation, I think he sees her as a female buddy.  Hate to use the word -- friend zone.  I still wish Rose good luck though and happiness.  Cheers. :thumbsup:       

@ Sarn, it's ok to take calculated risks but unwarranted ones can be devastating to say the least.  It was a hard lesson I had to learned when I was a freshman in college.  It was one sided love and she used me and spitted me out.  I was in the friend zone all that time and the scars are still with me to this day.  Our relationship hasn't been the same since then.  She's still on my FB but there's no communication between us now.  It's just a void now between she and I.  But that's ok cuz GOD answer my prayers with someone way -----> way better.  Can't reveal it yet cuz it's a flower that is starting to blossom and I don't wanna jinx it.  It's not someone from this forum or any forums.   :yes:  :yahoo:  ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
@ CPR , just great , did I just let u slip away ? Not from this forum , eh ? HAHAH. Honestly, I never had my heart broken before , perhaps b/c I'm a strong person ? Or maybe b/c I never fall for anyone that hard to stress about it but I had broke alot of hearts , not very pride of it , I was young , yes I use those man as well, for selfish reasons . There is karama and I receive them already , so , dear lord no more lol im a good girl now. Good lucky , Rose , what ever your decidesion is.

roselovesice

Dang. Now I don't know what to do anymore. Hahha. Thanks, Maya, for the questions. I've been so occupied with this whole thing plus school, work and leadership position that I haven't really thought that far yet. I'll definitely begin thinking through these questions before I make a final decision. I definitely do not want to seem desperate either, which I am not. I'm not trying to justify myself either. I've been single long enough that if I have to stay single for the next few years, I can handle it. I'm use to being single and independent that not having a boyfriend right now or any time soon does not bother me. Although it'll be nice to be in a relationship, I'm still doing well without one to this day. Even he doesn't say anything, I don't have a problem. I'm going to be considerate of him and his feelings. As for me, who knows what i'm going to do. I'm impatient and act without thinking sometimes. Like I said, I'm going to give this whole thing some time and see how it goes before the semester ends, which is pretty soon. If nothing happens then nothing happens. I'm not asking much from it. 
Thanks for the help and advices. It's been really helpful and helps me see things from a different perspective. Also, it's been helping me learn to accept the things I don't want to hear. I really appreciate it. Thanks again. <3 

CTR

roselovesice said:
Dang. Now I don't know what to do anymore. Hahha. Thanks, Maya, for the questions. I've been so occupied with this whole thing plus school, work and leadership position that I haven't really thought that far yet. I'll definitely begin thinking through these questions before I make a final decision. I definitely do not want to seem desperate either, which I am not. I'm not trying to justify myself either. I've been single long enough that if I have to stay single for the next few years, I can handle it. I'm use to being single and independent that not having a boyfriend right now or any time soon does not bother me. Although it'll be nice to be in a relationship, I'm still doing well without one to this day. Even he doesn't say anything, I don't have a problem. I'm going to be considerate of him and his feelings. As for me, who knows what i'm going to do. I'm impatient and act without thinking sometimes. Like I said, I'm going to give this whole thing some time and see how it goes before the semester ends, which is pretty soon. If nothing happens then nothing happens. I'm not asking much from it. 
Thanks for the help and advices. It's been really helpful and helps me see things from a different perspective. Also, it's been helping me learn to accept the things I don't want to hear. I really appreciate it. Thanks again. <3 

No problem.  Good luck to you my friend. 

@ Sarn, please check your in box.  :baby: :ph34r: :eek:

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh! don't start sucking up now b/c you said you talking to someone outside the forum HAHAHA j/k