[upcoming TW-nese Drama series] Shen QIng Mi mA (Silence)

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
silence is not out yet..but when its out i will upload it for u guys here ^ ^ i am dying to watch it aswell..

latest news about silence.

3/27 Angie Cai answers questions regarding Silence,Delicious Relationship, & Movie

Angie Cai answers questions regarding Silence, Delicious Relationship, and new movie
Posted: March 27, 2005

At the celebration after F4's concert, Angie was asked about Silence,
Delicious Relationship and ZZ's new movie by fans and this is the info
they got:

- Silence is in the late stages of editting such as audio. If everything goes smoothly then it should broadcast in Taiwan at the end of May. One episode will be broadcasted each week. There are 30 episodes total and will run until about October. (Every episode is
90min)

- The air date for HK and China still haven't been set yet. It'll be broadcasted prime time in China, 2 episode a week.

- Costume fitting for Delicious Relationship is taking place now along with other things. It'll start filming at the end of April and will be completed around October. Inbetween this period he'll have other jobs,
including a movie.

- ZZ will be filming a movie by director Johnny To. It's unknown when he'll start filming but it'll be between April and October. The type of movie is also unknown.

- In September ZZ will go to Japan to promote Silence.

Source: maruoko of http://www.vicpower.net

Translated by Amy of Faithful 4ever - http://s2.invisionfree.com/faithful4ever

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
ahuahuahuah f4 just have their f4forever concert last week..

and here's one of the cutest pic of ZZ from the concert..ahahahha

sorry if its quite ot

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i start watching dis today .. left my compute to d/l and it just finsh right when i came back from work hahaha . So far it good but only eps 1 is out wiht sub ...and i have 3 eps dat raw lol...just have to wait for the other sub den ...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
macy said:
wow! i wanna see this so bad..so when is it released and is anyone going to upload it?
[post="66293"][/post]​

xn2004 said:
is anyone going to upload this? please do bc im dying to watch this also. ^_^
[post="96945"][/post]​
I'm actually hardsubbing this and uploading right now to my archive...

donna

sarNie Adult
oh my god! vic is so fione in here! i love this lakorn so far. can't wait to see more episodes!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i love this drama! park eun hye's character and i have one thing in common is SILENCE! =] i love vic.. he's freakily hot! quite different from MG. ^^ i only watched up to epi3 from silentregrets. hehe i actually enjoy every single parts of this drama. definitely a great one!

hey soutsada7, i just went to your archive and what's up with a, b, c, and d? do you use hjsplit? because i dn't really watch separated parts instead of a whole epsiode. =\ but ti's okay, i still d/l it at SR site. =]

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I watched the first episode at youtube...it's interesting so Imma keep watching n wait for the next ep w/ sub

I'm also watching latest eps w/o sub...it reminds me of Lavender...but instead of the girl dies the guy'll die this time

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
i love this drama! park eun hye's character and i have one thing in common is SILENCE! =] i love vic.. he's freakily hot! quite different from MG. ^^ i only watched up to epi3 from silentregrets. hehe i actually enjoy every single parts of this drama. definitely a great one!

hey soutsada7, i just went to your archive and what's up with a, b, c, and d? do you use hjsplit? because i dn't really watch separated parts instead of a whole epsiode. =\ but ti's okay, i still d/l it at SR site. =]
[post="141429"][/post]​
you have to join the files with virtualdub...I left instructions on how to join the split files above the links :).

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh i see. wahhh another program? but i can't d/l anything at all because i'm using my brother's and my computer is at repair shop. wahhh... i have to beg my brother to let me d/ling some episodes... LOL

so far i watch up to epi10 but subs are out on epi02... i still love it! it's getting so much good!

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
^oh i see. wahhh another program? but i can't d/l anything at all because i'm using my brother's and my computer is at repair shop. wahhh... i have to beg my brother to let me d/ling some episodes... LOL

so far i watch up to epi10 but subs are out on epi02... i still love it! it's getting so much good!
[post="151315"][/post]​
lol, you don't have to worry about installing vdub, since it's a standalone software...you just dl the software and open the .exe file and join the files together and you can get rid of it then if you want. It doesn't need to be installed, so it won't even affect the registry :).

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gosh it seems like i've been gone so long...nice to rejoin the wonderful world of sarnworld! anyway...

i just started watching this drama and oh man am i hooked...darn vic and his charms...hehehe...jk...it's starting to get a bit draggy...just abit b/c vic and shenshen (n'ek's name) are separated right now....awww....and it doesn't look like they'll be getting together in the next episode...darn...a whole week...i am so going through vic withdrawl...i so need my vic fix...hehehe...but looks like there's still a lot more drama and romance :wub: in store for us ahead!

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
Oil said:
i hate it when the main character has to die, it's so sad, but sounds like a good movie
[post="65596"][/post]​
o heck yea i hate those movies 2..........alwaise end up all sad........... :(

danny

sarNie Hatchling
i have to say that this is one of the first series of Vic that i actually like...and Park Eun Hye she's very good at acting too...^^

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Ruby LIn was in there...any who... I really like the alien song that Vic was singing when the mute girl left him.... Does anyone know where I can get it?

nevermind i foound it...