[Upcoming] Perhaps Love/Beautiful Days Drama

miss_monica2006

sarNie Egg
I read somewhere that but Lee dong gun and Lee Hyori are making a new series called perhaps love. The plot is not out yet. No new information about this yet, but they are hoping to film it near the end of 2007. Lee Hyori is a would-be singer who has been preparing for her career for 3 years. The day before her debut she hears some shocking news which throws her into despair. Lee Dong Gun is an unemployed loafer who meets Lee Hyori by chance and the two fall in love. Jung Jun Ho plays a representative of an entertainment company who meddles in the two people’s relationship.

In mid-February, Lee Hyori will be releasing 3 new songs which will also be featured in the drama’s soundtrack, attracting a variety of interests. Cha Eun Taek is the director for the music video.

For more info. go to this site..
http://bjunkyard.com

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
thx for sharing
i wanan see it.. never seen hyori in dramas before..
man.. so jealous of her MV, i think it was ANy Call? or sumfing.. where shes with Eric and Kwon Sang Woo.. my two fave ppl!!!!

max

sarNie Elites
I am so excited for this drama. It is Lee Hyrori! Woot! Woot! Cannot wait until it is completed!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I think it's already completed, isn't it? BON was subbing the drama and it's only 4 episodes long. The name was also changed to "If in Love...Like Them."

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i first heard it was only two episodes and now it is bumped up to only four episodes?