Upcoming movies

kazee

cecilia said:
^Dhoom 1 is out..DHOOM 2 is still in the making..i can't wait for that one either :w000t: :w000t:
[post="150591"][/post]​
really! Thanks~ I saw the preview of it.. and it looks pretty good.. hmm.. what do you think of it.. before i buy it..

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
oh heck yeah!!
I can't wait to go watch these movies in the theaters :

-Dhoom 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKGl3aeG5k
-Umrao JAAN (Aishwarya & Abhishek): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30kvlbVCpUs
I haven't watched the first Umrao Jaan yet with Rekha. I think I'll watch the new version first.
-Babbul (Amitabh, Hema, Rani, Salman Khan & John abraham)
-Guru (Aishwarya & Abhishek! gotta love abhishek! :wub: )

Maybe I'll wait for the dvd for Jaaneman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSOMdk71Jrg

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know when Babbul will be out? What is the story plot?

I think someone started a topic for this movie but there's nothing much in there. The plot of this movie is this: Salman is married to Rani. His parents are Amitabh(i think I spelled it right) and Hema. Salman dies in the movies and Rani is left alone. Amitabh didn't think that Rani should waste her life away after Salman dies so I think he tried to set her up with John Abraham. I believe that it airs sometime in December.

kazee

I think someone started a topic for this movie but there's nothing much in there. The plot of this movie is this: Salman is married to Rani. His parents are Amitabh(i think I spelled it right) and Hema. Salman dies in the movies and Rani is left alone. Amitabh didn't think that Rani should waste her life away after Salman dies so I think he tried to set her up with John Abraham. I believe that it airs sometime in December.

well it sounds kind of okay.. doesn't seem like much to the plot.. but gotta wait and see to really know.. thanks..

cecilia

Staff member
Umrao Jaan ..i cant' wait for this one either..abishek is so fine looking..

sonam

sarNie Egg
I'm quite excited to watch 'Jannat'. I hope it will be an excellent Movie.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Any new movies of Kajol, Rani, Salman, Preity, Kareen or Shahruk Khan?? I miss them! I don't find any new comers interesting! I love all the old actors!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Rani just had a movie out call Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic with Saif and her newest one
will be with HOTTIE Shahid Kapoor. I heard it's a romanctic movie but iono. we'll
see. That's the one i'll be watching out for!!!

sonam

sarNie Egg
Hi Jieb_Lover,
Here is the list of your favourite actors and actresses new upcoming movie name and their release dates –

Shahrukh Khan
'Dulha Mil Gaya' 28,Nov 2008
'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' 12,Dec 2008

Salman Khan
'Wanted Dead And Alive' 02,Oct 2008
'Heroes' 24,Oct 2008
'Yuvvraaj' 21,Nov 2008

Kajol
'Toonpur Ka Superhero' 28,Nov 2008

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
THANK SONAM :)
Do you know who they're playing with though ??
Is there any website I can get updated with upcoming/new bollywood movies ?

sonam

sarNie Egg
THANK SONAM :)
Do you know who they're playing with though ??
Is there any website I can get updated with upcoming/new bollywood movies ?
Hello friend,

U can follow the link of my SIGNATURE which U can found below my post. It's a website where U can get lots of Hindi, English and Bengali Upcoming movie details, halls name, showtime etc. I hope, it will be more helpful for U.