Unknown [Karan Johar]

Step

Mrs James Ma
English Vinglish movie director Gauri Shinde is directing this movie, produced by Karan Johar. SRK and Alia are the main leads.
From 2 months bollywood fans are making fun of this movie for pairing SRK with a kid. And they are making fun of KJo for producing films for Alia continuosly to make her next super star which is not happening.

KJo confirmed this in his tweet 'Red Chillies Entertainment...Dharma and Hope Productions are proud to present Gauri Shinde's next starring...SHAH RUKH KHAN and ALIA BHATT..'

Idk how long Karan will force Alia on us. He is making sooo many films for her even when nobody is interested in watching this kid lol. If KJo dont stop making films for her, he will go broke soon :coverlaf: Fans thought he learnt his lesson after Shaandar but he is back with 2 more films for Alia. He even said that his property will be inherited by Alia ONLY :ghehe: :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ever since Karan Johar announced his next production starring Alia Bhatt and Shah Rukh Khan in the lead and helmed by Gauri Shinde, the audience has expressed its surprise and annoyance over the social media.

While many are in awe of the fresh pair, there are many who are disappointed over the announcement and think Alia is too young to be paired opposite Shah Rukh Khan. The audience hasn't given a thumbs up to this pairing.

In an interview with Hindustan Times, when Alia was asked about its unusual casting she opened up and said, "I am aware. Even when the announcement was made, many people were like, “What the hell?” or “How is this possible?” or “This is damn weird.” But I don’t want to say anything. I am going to stay quiet. I will let the trailers and the film do the talking. Sometimes, the story should be given more regard. So, let’s wait for that. I won’t say too much right now."

When she was further probed how excited she is to share screen space with SRK, Alia exclaimed, "I am obviously very excited. It’s a big deal. It’s like a dream come true. I am also happy because I am very fond of Gauri Shinde. I loved her first film (English Vinglish; 2012). Of course I am huge SRK fan. I have watched all his films. I am like a crazy fan. As a youngster, I watched Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) so many times. Every Sunday, either of the two films or even Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... (2001) play on TV, and I watch them again and again. Also, my dad (film-maker Mahesh Bhatt) has worked with Shah Rukh, so I know the kind of actor he is. I am aware of his dedication. I know how hard-working he is. He is very charismatic."
cr HT

Step

Mrs James Ma
Alia has done 9 films. Except Highway and Udta Punjab all others are from Dharma Productions or KJo was involved somehow. Karan Johar pushed and pushed Imtiaz Ali to give Alia a chance for Highway which is how she landed that role. The only non-Karan related role so far is Udta Punjab. On top of it she is sooo stupid and arrogant. She dont have basic GK also   :rolleyes1:   :rolleyes1: In bollywood, No wonder Alia gets trolled non stop in social media. I cant ignore her films when she is paired with my favorite stars like Shahid, SRK when she is not bearable.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Synopsis: This will be a complex love story between a 52-year-old counselor and his 22-year-old student.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Actress Alia Bhatt, who will be seen sharing screen space with superstar Shah Rukh Khan in Gauri Shinde's next film, says the actor is the best co-star she has ever worked with.
"The film's shooting has started. I had a great time. I was so nervous... I didn't want to forget my dialogues, so we did rehearsals. He is the best co-star I have ever worked with," Alia said here.
Stressing that Shah Rukh is a "passionate worker", and so, she never felt that "I am Alia and he is Shah Rukh Khan".
The movie is yet to be titled.
Meanwhile, Alia is busy promoting her forthcoming entertainer "Kapoor & Sons". Talking about her character in it, she said: "She is a girl-next-door kind of a girl. She has an emotional baggage and the film revolves around family and relationships."

cr IANS