United States Citizenship Test

cindy

sarNie Egg
Hey I'm taking the test tomorrow, I'll tell you how it is. It shouldn't be hard, all my cousins took the test and past.
I passed the test!!! It was very easy, they asked me about the flag (what the stars and the stripes represent and colors), who's the governor, and what makes up congress. Oh they asked to write out a sentence also. The lady who interviewed me was very nice. I just listened to the disc (with questions and answers) that came with the booklet when I applied for the citizenship. So don't sweat it, it's really easy. Good luck!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What makes up Congress? um...would that be the senators, house of representatives...??? haha...

As for the flag...the 50 stars represent the 50 states...red stripes represent the 13 original colonies...and what's white???? Purity, freedom???

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
I think they are only going to ask you about 5 important questions like president flag and about your state.. like your govenor and stuff like that? senator? the longest river is the mississippi river hahah i think.. but yea dont worry if you pass the constitution test you will do fine ^_^.. thank god I didnt have to take that test. i got mine a little easier.. i mooch off of my parents haha gooodluck.. gambate ne..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I passed the test!!! It was very easy, they asked me about the flag (what the stars and the stripes represent and colors), who's the governor, and what makes up congress. Oh they asked to write out a sentence also. The lady who interviewed me was very nice. I just listened to the disc (with questions and answers) that came with the booklet when I applied for the citizenship. So don't sweat it, it's really easy. Good luck!

NICE....
U ARE AN AMERICAN......
THATS GOOD TO HEAR....