unique Hmong baby girl names

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
the names i like are:

kaj ntug
hnub tshiab
nkauj nag
nruab hli (spelling?)

My side of the family call my boyfriend, Nraug Hli, even though thats not his name... hehehe
it's a long story how he got that name
*sorry just wanted to mention this since I saw the name on your list*

speaking of Nraug Hli...
My niece had a guy friend name, Dao Ong, and we always wonder what is name is in hmong and it turned out to be, Nraug Oo.
like it Adam and Eve (the hmong version)

Orrin9

sarNie Egg
My boyfriend is 100% hmong and I know nothing about the language or culture so if anyone can help me out by suggesting some hmong baby names that can possibly be americanized a little bit that would be great. my boyfriend wants something hmong but is willing to compromise so if you can help us meet in the middle that's awesome! Also if you know the meaning of the names you suggest I'm definetly interested in knowing them. Thanks

population1

sarNie Egg
My boyfriend is 100% hmong and I know nothing about the language or culture so if anyone can help me out by suggesting some hmong baby names that can possibly be americanized a little bit that would be great. my boyfriend wants something hmong but is willing to compromise so if you can help us meet in the middle that's awesome! Also if you know the meaning of the names you suggest I'm definetly interested in knowing them. Thanks
I'm just wondering... what's your ethnicity or nationality?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Have I already mentioned my niece's name is Luag Ntxhi which means smiley? I think that is very unique and beautiful.