sarNie Adult
Unforgotten Shadow Of Love

Starring:
Mark Prin as Khun Luang
Mint Chalida as Chapa/ Chalin
Kimberly Ann as Amee
Ken phupoom as Fee

Summary:
The 2 twins Chapa and Chalin was separated by there parents since they were small. Chapa the older twin lives in Chiangmai with her mom and Chalin was in Paris with her dad.
17 years later

Chapa was in love with Khun Luang (mark). But he never notice her by his side until when Amee cheated on him and he then would want her to love him. As they loved each other his brother Fee had a crush on Chapa and to torture her. After that Chapa got Pregnat and killed herself.
Chalin heard about this an got mad and came to get revenge. Will love be in the way?

Chapter one:

Mrs. Chat: get out right know! You and me are no longer allowed in my house!!!!!!!!
Mr. Chat: I am going out but I have to take Chapa And Chalin
Mrs. Chat: you are never taking Chapa or Chalin they are mines
Chalin and Chapa was running with there clothes and toys to there dad.
Mrs. Chat: Chapa and Chalin don't go you have to stay with me let that dude go by himself.
Mr. Chat: Chapa and Chalin go with me
Chapa and Chalin both cried
As there parents were fighting over them Chapa yelled that she would stay with her mom and Chalin got taken away from her dad.

17 years Later

Chapa was walking down the street of Chiangmai and suddenly a red Honda car came rushing down the street so fast that the car was running towards her. she tries to rub away from the street but she was to scare.
Chapa: help!!!
but luckly a hero saved her KHUN LUANG!!!!
Khun Luang ran over and push her to the corner of the street. They both fell down with Khun luang on top of chapa

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
ekkk, lol I'll follow this theard right now. btw Ipsmilez I love the video :) You should totally try to make me a teaser. lol. I'm jk :)

but having ken and mark together is like hot. hehe.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
YinGgyTASTIC said:
ekkk, lol I'll follow this theard right now. btw Ipsmilez I love the video :) You should totally try to make me a teaser. lol. I'm jk :)

but having ken and mark together is like hot. hehe.
Continuation of chapter one

Khun Luang's lips was right on top of Chapa's lips.
Amee: Khun Luang!! Why are you cheating on me?
Amee came running down the other side of the road.
Amee: who are you? Why are you trying to steal my boyfriend?
Chapa: sorry friend I didn't mean to it was a accident.
Amee: then why is he kissing you then? Aren't you even shy doing this in the street?
Khun Luang interrupted them when Amee was about to slap Chapa.
Khun Luang: Amee it was just an accident remember that I will love you only on earth nobody can stop me from that.
Amee got happy when he said that and took him away from Chapa.

End of chapter one

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2
Preview:
Chapa: I love you Khun Luang
Khun Luang: sorry Chapa I don't you should give your love to someone else
Chapa: that's find I am not your kind