Unforgotten Shadow of love

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2

Khun dropped his wallet so Chapa picked it up and kept it for him. She was about to give it to him but he left so she didn't stop him.
------
At a restaurant

Amee: Khun Luang don't do that anymore or you will know what's happening next!!
Khun Luang: Mee don't talk like that I won't do this I love you only.
Khun luang kissed Amee on the cheeks.
Amee: ok luang I believe you now
Khun luang: I'll always love you
Khun luang hugged Amee and they sat down and drink beer until they are drunk and Khun luang called a taxi for Amee to ride home. For him he called his brother fee to pick him up. But Fee didn't make it there. Khun Luang was so drunk that he couldn't remember anybody.
Chapa entered in the restaurant to buy some food too but when she sees Khung luang she stopped and ran over to him.
Chapa: Khun luang are you ok?
Khun Luang: who are you?
Chapa: the women you saved this morning. Ummm you dropped your wallet so I kept it for you here is your wallet.
Chapa handed Khun Luang's wallet to him and then he knock out. Suddenly Fee shows up.
Fee: your not Amee? Who are you?
Chapa: I was just returning his wallet to him he dropped it

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Continuation of chap 2

Fee: thanks then. What's your name?
Chapa: Chapa Wijit, I am going to leave please give his wallet to him
Chapa handed Khun Luang's wallet to Fee and feel grab her hand but Chapa pulled her hand away and walked away

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Fee looked at Chapa's back until she disappear and he look at Khun Luang.
Fee: you are so lucky man. But I'm not giving up easily from that girl.
Fee woke Khun Luang up and slowly took him home.
---------------------------
Amee was in the taxi cab still asleep when the taxi cabman was looking at her from the mirror she was so sexy wearing the short skirt and the see through tank top. Instead of taking her home the taxi man took her into a hotel.
Kaii(taxi man): oh my lord this is my day thanks to you very much
Kaii carried Amee upstairs and went into room 306. When they got there he put her down in the bed and started kissing her on the cheeks
--------------
I added a character
Oil Thana as KonKrai/ Kaii
Barry Nadech as Ti Phet
( sorry for that R sence )
--------
The next morning Amee woke up she was all naked and a stranger sleeping next to her. It wasn't Khun Luang it was somebody she didn't know
Amee: WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?????
Amee yelled kicking him and Kaii falled out of bed.
Kaii: Sweety I am Kaii your new guy your hotness couldn't stand me I am your taxi man from yesterday nope or I might be your Bed man.
Amee: you stupid man why did you treat me like this. You supposed to drive me home not driving me to have sex with you.
Amee ran to get her clothes and ran outside the door with tears. Then suddenly she fell into someone.
Amee: thanks for helping me
Ti Phet: its ok friend be careful next time
Amee then suddenly walked away from him when her diamond ring that Khun Luang gave her dropped and Ti Phet saw it and kept it for Amee.
---------------
Chapa saw Khun Luang walking down the street and she ran to him.
Chapa: Sawadee Cla ( good morning) did you feel better and did you get your wallet back?
Khun Luang: you are that girl who I saved yesterday and yes I feel better and thanks I've got my wallet back.
Chapa: what's your name cute guy?
Khun Luang: Khun Luang how about yours nong?
Chapa: Chapa Wijit you can call me Pa or Cha if you want.
Chapa looked straight into his eyes and she went closer to him and kissed him while when Amee walked by. Amee got so mad and she came running and slapped Chapa on the face.
Amee: its you again that women how many times had I told you to not mess with my boyfriend?
Chapa: you haven't even said once
Amee: find do want me to say it again
Amee slapped Chapa even harder and Khun Luang interrupted and Amee accidentally slapped him.
Chapa: Khun Luang are you ok?
Khun Luang: I am ok Chapa. Amee go with me right now.
Khun Luang grab Amees hand and they walked away. Chapa sadly look at them walked away and she walked slowly to her house. Chapa notice herself that she has a crush on Khun Luang.
-----------------
Amee: LUANG!!! Why did you' do this again i thought you said you wouldn't do it again

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2 continuation

Khun Luang: Amee it was just an accident she was the one who kissed me first
Amee: I don't believe it
Khun Luang: fine but just to tell you I don't even care about her all I know is that I love you
Amee: fine I'll believe but
Amee slapped Khun Luang so hard
Amee: take this!!! And remember that one day you'll see me doing what you are doing too
Khun luang: sorry you should give your love to someone else that loves you.
Chapa: I can't I know that you have another one but I still can't stop loving you.
Chapa grabbed his hand and she cried
Chapa: I know that you and I meet each other by accident but that accident is the love that I think the whole day and night. It's true probably I'm not your kind.
Khun Luang pulled back his had and he walked slowly away when Chapa was crying.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Sorry for the long chap. I'll be updating tomorrow chapter 3.
And for those of you who wonders when Chalin will show up its probably in chapter near 5ish

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3 preview

Amee: hello is this Thi Det. Do you want to go out for dinner tonight
______
Amee: I love you forever Det
Det: me to Amee
_______
Amee: I told you that you will see it one day
Khun luang: Amee why did you lie and made me fell for you

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3
Chapa: Rak is just a made up word in life it's never true. Is it right Khun Luang? No matter what that words mean to you I will still be waiting. I bet one day you will come back with tears and that would be the day of my chance.
Khun Luang didn't listen and just kept walking
Khun Luang: Chapa the word Rak is just for me and Amee not for you and me.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Khun Luang walked farther away from Chapa and Chapa went on crying more.
Chapa: its so true RAK have nothing but just sadness. I will stop loving you.

---------four weeks later---------
Amee was walking to a restrurant when he saw the guy who help her Thi Phet. Then Amee ran to him.
Amee: Sawadee Ka Khun Thi Phet
Thi Phet: Sawadee Khun...
Amee: Amee na ka the girl you helped 4 weeks ago
Thi Phet: oh that pretty girl. You dropped your ring last time so I picked it up for you and also it broked so I went and fixed it for you here it is.
Thi Phet handed Amee her ring that Khun Luang gave her.
Amee: Krub Khun na ka
Thi Phet: so your eating lunch with who??
Amee: My Fiancé Khun Luang... Oh no my friend Khun Luang sorry for the mistake na ka
Thi Phet: its ok
Amee: how about you Thi Phet who are you eating lunch with?
Thi Phet: with my fiancé Lita
( I added another character Lita ( Vill Waranot) she is Thi Phet fiancé )
A sliver Honda car parked and walked out Lita.
Lita: Thi Phet your here already let's go na.
Thi Phet: ok Lita. Amee talk to you later.
Amee: ka
Thi Phet and Lita walked into the restrurant.
Amee: why does every guy I try to date have a girlfriend?
Amee was mad and didn't go inside the restrurant but ran back to her car. She sat in her car for 4 hours never going anywhere until when she sees Chapa walking in the street. Amee drove her car so fast and purposely ran into Chapa

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4

Chapa: ahhhh!!!!
Amee's ran over Chapa and blood was all over the street then she drove as fast as she could away. Chapa was left in the middle of the highway getting injured.
------ 3 hours later----
Chapa's mom came looking for her and she saw Chapa in the corner of the street bleeding so she ran to her daughter.
CM: Pa what happen to you? Wake up Pa.
Chapa slowly spoke to her mom
Chapa: Mae a car ran over me please take me to the hospital
Chapa's mom took Chapa to the hospital
----------- at the hospital-------
CM: you will be ok Chapa
The nurses closed the emergency door and Chapa's mom was left outside in the waiting room. Then Mrs.Wijiwongs phone ranged. It was from Chalin, Chapa's older sister who is now living in France with mr.wijiwong.
CM: Sawadee ka who is this
Chalin: Mae its me Chalin. How are you now?
CM: I'm ok. But Chapa is injured badly.
Chalin: Who did that to her?
CM: nobody knows a car ran over her.
Chalin: Mae don't be sad
CM: what are you calling for Hun?
Chalin: I graduated from college today and we are having a party right now I just want to tell you that I wish you are here with me.
CM: congrats Hun. Your younger sister is not like you who cares about education. Chapa didn't want to go to college even if she passed high school with all A's.
Chalin: its ok Mae. Mae can I come back to live with you and Chapa. Since Paw already married another wife and had kids I wanted to come back.
CM: Hun its up to you.
Chalin: In the Next 7 weeks I will be coming to Chiangmai ok?
CM: ok Hun. The doctors here so bye Mae Rak Tur
Chalin: Ruk Ter Mae.
----------- in France----
Chalin: I wonder who tried to kill my SISTER!!!!
CDad: Chalin?
Chalin: A Rai? Khun Paw
CDad: congrats here a little present for you it's from aunt Pam.
Chalin: Krub Khun Ka Khun paw and Khun Pam
Pam: call me mom Chalin remember that your dad and I married already.
Chalin: Mai tong ka
CDad: Chalin!! I told you not to act like that!!
Chalin: Paw I want to tell you that I am going to Thailand in the next 7 week. So you can have fun with your wife and your children's.
CDad: CHALIN!!! I won't let you go back. What is bad about France!!!!!!!!
Chalin: Paw you marrying another wife than my mom that's what's bad.
CDad: Chalin go ahead then but remember that your mom was the one who didn't want your dad first!!! You don't need to wait for seven weeks go right now out of this house a child that acts like you
Pam: Honey, why did you say this to Lin.
Chalin didn't listen and ran outside her bedroom and out of the house and drove away from home.
------- Thailand -------
CM: the docter said your ok Chapa but you can't walk in the next couple of days until your leg heels.
Chapa: its ok mom this mark is a memory of someone that I love that doesn't love me.