Underestimated Celebrities

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
:highfive: awww Bieluvr thats what I loved in that scene. I repeated it like many times only to watch his expression :spin:
And that's when he found out he likes her a lot. LOL More than bro/sis, and friends. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not like Orn first, cos she used to cry or chase Natee now she is cute with Suer :p we have very few scenes of them, I want more lol
In that scene, I can feel his heart beating faster :coverlaf: :spin:
Bieluvr said:
And that's when he found out he likes her a lot. LOL More than bro/sis, and friends. :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Jakajun
Pattie Ung
Dan
Aom Sucharat
Gun Junhavat
Diew
Ja Jittapa
Kat from Sixth Sense
Film Rattapoom
And many more, but these are all I could think of, oh and also Mint Chalida, her hard work is definitely noticeable, just the lakorns she's been in have not given her justice since KCR

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mint seemed to be stuck somewhere in the middle in her lakorns. She hasn't had a good role where you can say....this is Mint.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Mint seemed to be stuck somewhere in the middle in her lakorns. She hasn't had a good role where you can say....this is Mint.
Yes! You're on point with that one byebye. She only accepts a project a year, and since her fame in 4HJ, five years ago, I just find time is slipping away. I hope she can pick one up that will make her acting shine

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
Yes! You're on point with that one byebye. She only accepts a project a year, and since her fame in 4HJ, five years ago, I just find time is slipping away. I hope she can pick one up that will make her acting shine
I think in a few more years, if she doesn't progress in her lakorns, she'll be put in evening lakorns or supporting roles.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I think Mint is one of the luckiest actresses of her generation because she was given the opportunity to act in two big projects for Channel 3, has collaborated with many different productions and co-stars and a variety of different roles. Most of her characters are within the same age range but they all require different emotions and personas. Having that said, I believe she hasn't been able to shine because she hasn't found a right balance with her acting, not because she hasn't been given a good breakthrough role. Her best role to date is Piangkwan and even then she was overshadowed by the other newbies from the series like Bella and Mew. She needs to find a way to relate to her characters, bring them to life and make an impression on the viewers and not just strictly acting out whatever she's reading from the script. Once she finds that connection, her acting should be better. It's all about bringing out that inner feeling. She should also work on reciting her lines and overall speech as many can agree that her way of talking is a hindrance to her performance. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you peachykeen. Although, if you think about it, Mint has been given many "tomboy" like roles after playing Piangkwan in KCR. Maybe if Mint was given a more feminine role, she could have another breakthrough moment. 
Personally, I think Mint is talented, but she just needs to showcase it a little bit more. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Didn't know that Mint entered ET since 2005 or 2006 so she has been in ET when she was very young.

peachykeen said:
I think Mint is one of the luckiest actresses of her generation because she was given the opportunity to act in two big projects for Channel 3, has collaborated with many different productions and co-stars and a variety of different roles. Most of her characters are within the same age range but they all require different emotions and personas. Having that said, I believe she hasn't been able to shine because she hasn't found a right balance with her acting, not because she hasn't been given a good breakthrough role. Her best role to date is Piangkwan and even then she was overshadowed by the other newbies from the series like Bella and Mew. She needs to find a way to relate to her characters, bring them to life and make an impression on the viewers and not just strictly acting out whatever she's reading from the script. Once she finds that connection, her acting should be better. It's all about bringing out that inner feeling. She should also work on reciting her lines and overall speech as many can agree that her way of talking is a hindrance to her performance. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Punch Worakarn - I really loved her acting in Ruk Sutrit and Taddao Bussaya, but she doesn't have much lakorns. I'm really hoping a big production will give her a chance, so she can show her acting skills! She's so tiny and cute too.

I agree about Yaya too, they really gave her repetitive roles, I'm so happy she is in Kleum Cheevit.