Underestimated Celebrities

Step

Mrs James Ma
I completely agree about Yaya. Though I like NY personally, sometimes it becomes too much. Now NY have 2 more lakorns. Few months ago they got a lakorn (its about body switching), that is not even ready to shoot, they already have another. I feel that Nadech is also responsible for that cos he is so desperate to be with Yaya, it becomes a bit annoying sometimes. If you've watched vic big 3 clips you will know what am saying :wink: Ken and Cherry had to make him stand between them when Nadech was pushing himself to be with her (their team were far from eachother) :coverlaf:, in another award event, Nadech did not care about Mew (whom he had a lakorn with) instead went on to bring Yaya next to him.
Yaya always says she does not have any problem working with others in ads but she never accepts the offers. Many times she withdraws herself just cos she does not want to work with other actors. But NY fans keep denying this.
I'm looking forward to her new lakorn with Mark, her role is badass, so far the pics are good, lets see.
Peace NY fans, this is just my opinion.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and yaya ??? Even actingwise I don't see anywhere people underestimate them. They are given tons and tons of chances and opportunities other actors/actresses will never get to showcase their skills or talents. They are given everything in this industry. Therefore In my view both of them don't belong this thread.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Plick Fah by Nok Chatjai production has not been confirmed yet.      Nok just put in a request for NY queue and it will be up to CH3 managers to approve it to not.

Step said:
I completely agree about Yaya. Though I like NY personally, sometimes it becomes too much. Now NY have 2 more lakorns. Few months ago they got a lakorn (its about body switching), that is not even ready to shoot, they already have another, Plick Fah.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I only mentioned Yaya as being an underestimated actress. Why are people getting heated by dragging Nadech into this and their koo jin status? The roles you receive play a major factor on how much you improve as an actor/actress. If you don't receive good roles, you won't get to showcase the inner abilities you have. Yaya has been receiving so many tom boyish roles. It does her no justice because immature tom boyish roles are not very challenging or fun to watch. The storylines all sucked too. People are so used to seeing her play a tomboy or immature character that when she accepts something mature, they say oh she's too cute. She can't pull it off. Don't underestimate her but give her a chance. I know she's popular and all and people are sick of NY, but I'm talking about her as an actress, not her popularity with Nadech. And when I'm talking about underestimated actors and actresses, I'm speaking about both the industry and AF members. The Thai industry might not underestimate her, but I feel that some AF members do. I'm not even an NY fan, but I will state my opinion regardless because it's just how I feel. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is an opinion I posted on NY also. For example Yaya was landed roles like an elegant strong young japanese woman in RS, troubled actress in KC, 50's woman in NNS, a reporter in Maya Tawan ect... Now this yaya role to do justice to them. Otherwise she got diverse roles. and every month we are informed that yaya get a new nangek role and she still pretty young that's why I say as an actress she is not underestimate. Since she debuted she got them nek roles. A lot of actresses her age bracket or older struggle to get a N'ek role even once and maybe will never see the day -Gale Warunlak for example. Also I see a lot of posts people calling Yaya good actress. She won a lot of awards too. So seeing all of this I can't put Yaya and underestimate in the same sentence.

Step

Mrs James Ma
If you've read it properly, you would have understood I did not drag Nadech but just mentioned one of the main reasons why Yaya sticks to same thing.
Definition of underestimate is 'estimate (something) to be smaller or less important than it really is'. So according to the definition, does Yaya really belong to this group?? Everyone has their own opinion but I dont think she was treated as less important, neither by the channel nor by the people here.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't need you to define "underestimate" for me Step. I know what it means because I can read quite well. No need to tell me to read properly. Whether people think that Yaya deserves to be mentioned or not in this thread, it doesn't matter because it's just an opinion, "a personal view." There's nothing right or wrong about it. The forum rules doesn't say not to mention so and so here because she doesn't fit the topic's requirement. Sometimes people want to rebut something for no reason. However, I do acknowledge why some people feel that she isn't underestimated. I can't change that, and I don't want to. It's not that serious to me.       

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will again ask you to please read properly Mahalo. First of all I did NOT tell you the definition cos that's none of my business. That definition was in general.
Second, I said 'if you've read properly' NOT 'if you can read'. I know people here can read english.
Third, you said "The forum rules doesn't say not to mention so and so here because she doesn't fit the topic's requirement. Sometimes people want to rebut something for no reason." Same goes to you when you said "Why are people getting heated by dragging Nadech into this and their koo jin status?"
Exactly, everyone has an opinion!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
For your information Step, yes, I am talking to you now. You weren't the only one who mentioned Nadech. Many other members did as well. So stop assuming things. Unless I quoted you or mentioned your name, my comment in no way was directed towards you. It was a general comment. Reading properly kind of means "read it correctly" as if I was reading it wrong or something. Please rephrase your wording or use the word "properly" properly.

Any who, all I wanted to do was state an opinion and I did just that. This was a fun topic. Thanks Destinys for starting it. Please continue on with the fun atmosphere. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I only mentioned Yaya as being an underestimated actress. Why are people getting heated by dragging Nadech into this and their koo jin status? The roles you receive play a major factor on how much you improve as an actor/actress. If you don't receive good roles, you won't get to showcase the inner abilities you have. Yaya has been receiving so many tom boyish roles. It does her no justice because immature tom boyish roles are not very challenging or fun to watch. The storylines all sucked too. People are so used to seeing her play a tomboy or immature character that when she accepts something mature, they say oh she's too cute. She can't pull it off. Don't underestimate her but give her a chance. I know she's popular and all and people are sick of NY, but I'm talking about her as an actress, not her popularity with Nadech. And when I'm talking about underestimated actors and actresses, I'm speaking about both the industry and AF members. The Thai industry might not underestimate her, but I feel that some AF members do. I'm not even an NY fan, but I will state my opinion regardless because it's just how I feel. 
Like me. Haha. Like how I think you overrate Yaya. Hehe. I think Yaya is a good actress she just looks too baby....hence the underrat~ion... :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not mention or quoted you either until you did it first.

Back to topic, Noey Chotika - She only gets to act as supporting role or N'rai. I think Noey has the potential to be a N'ek cos she can act and also has the cute face for a N'ek. I did know she was 31 until recently when she got engaged.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ball Jitpanu. After watching him in NRTR, I think he is ignored too much

Step

Mrs James Ma
He can really act as a police with that shooting skills and all :p happy that he is also in pcknmcpw

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
He can really act as a police with that shooting skills and all :p happy that he is also in pcknmcpw
What I mean is the moment when he changes expression, he could change it in an instant. For example in Step's Gif in NRTR thread, when he bought the dog for Orn and she hugged him. He changed his expression from smiling/happy to shocked/surprised in an instant.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:highfive: awww Bieluvr thats what I loved in that scene. I repeated it like many times only to watch his expression :spin:
Bieluvr said:
What I mean is the moment when he changes expression, he could change it in an instant. For example in Step's Gif in NRTR thread, when he bought the dog for Orn and she hugged him. He changed his expression from smiling/happy to shocked/surprised in an instant.