Undercover Love :: Rome/Rita

Vannak

sarNie Egg
Rita sat on the plane staring out of the window. She had departed from her home for 19 years to study abroad. Rita has now graduated and majored in business. Her goal is to come back and conquer her hotel that her mom owned after she passed away because of her fathers cruelty. Rita has only one sister left named Araya whom has been in accoma for 5 years now. People claim that her sister had fell down the stairs really hard which damaged her brain really bad. Her sister has one son named Jace who is 5 years old. Rita held onto the cross that her mom had given her before she passed away. The cross had always been with with her mom ever since she was little. It protected her from all harms.

"Ladies and Gentleman. We will be reaching our destination in 10 minutes. Please sit tight." The pilot announced. Rita's heart began to beat rapidly as she heard the announcement. It has been a long time since she seen her sister. But before, she made a visit to her sister, she wanted to stop by and visit her father. Once, she got off the plane, she grabbed her luggages and checked out. She went to look for a taxi. As she was strolling the cart with her big luggages on top, she had bumped into a girl with long hair, light skin, with a very slimmed body. She could pass for a model.

"I'm sorry." Rita said leaning out a hand to help her up but the lady pushed her hand away. Rita realized she was probably those type of rich people where they thought they were the best.

"Dont you watch where your going?!?! My clothes are very expensive. If you were too pay me back with your 5 of your paychecks. It still wont be enough."

"Look I did the right thing and apologized. You didnt have to come out criticizing me like that.People like you will never be successful in anything." Rita wasnt like those weak girls where they let these rich people control her. She came from the same society like them but she never looked down on people lower than her. It was not the way her mom had raised her. She is a person who is full of respect. Rita didnt want to waste her time with these type of people but the lady didnt let it go.She followed Rita out of the door.She grabbed Rita by the wrist and eyed her like they were enemies in the past life. Rita could see through those dark pupils. There was nothing but evilness.

"You cant just walk away like this. Pay me! Or do you not have any money?" Rita just wanted to punch those big lips. So they could stop yapping.

"Let me go!"

"I will after you pay me for the damages you have caused."

"Joy! Whats going on?" A tall guy very muscular with spikey hair stood in front of her. It seemed like these two couldnt be relatives.Joy wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Dont you have any self respect? My goodness!" Rita said, The tall guy already froze once he saw Rita's beauty. She was the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen.Rita gave him a look of disgust and she strolled off.

"Rome,,,Rome!"

"Yes?"

"Lets go. We will be late for my fathers anniversary party."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rita sat in the cab, thinking about what had just happened. She knew how her day was going to be already. She just wanted to scream her lungs out. The cab dropped Rita off at her father's hotel. She took a deep breath. Her body began to tremble. She swore this had been the last day she was going to step foot here ever again. Rita began to walk into the building. She saw most of her mom's friends and sister's friends. Too bad none of them had recognized her. She had parted away from them when she was in her early teens.

The ceremony had already began. Everyone was seated at the table. As she walked passed everyone, she could see how their eyes were only on her. Her father and supposably stepmother were about to cut the cake but they saw Rita, dressed in black, walking towards them with white bouquets in her hand. Even her own father had not recognized her.

"I came here to congratulate you both on your anniversary." Rita handed the flowers to her stepmother but she threw it to the ground.

"Who gives white roses on a blessful day like this?" Her stepmother exclaimed.

"It wont be blessful for you anymore. It's just a warning that your life is about to end.�

“Who are you!� Her father said furiously.He was a short tempered man.

Rita took off her sunglasses. “I’m Sirita. Your second daughter.� Her father almost had a heart attack. “-what? are you that excited to see me?�

“Security!!! Security!!!� Her stepmother yelled trying to call for help.

“No need to call for security. I dont want to stay here too long because it will just bring me badluck. I’m just here to get what is mine back and to justify everything for my mom.

“Why? Everyone knows that your mom is a murderer.� Joy had stepped into the spotlight. Rita turned around facing Joy. She walked in closer to Joy’s face.

“Everyone knows who the real murderer is. Dont think you can run away. This time, you all will go through hell like what you did to my mom and sister.� Rita eyed her father who had a pale face, her stepmother, and Joy, who think she can handle Rita and get rid of her. Rita walked with a smirk on her face. Once, she got out of the building, she felt more relieved.

“Whoo..that wasn’t so bad.� She heard an applaud near her. It was the same guy whom she had saw at the airport.

“That was quite a show you put on there.�

“For your information, that was not a show but reality like how some of you people can never face.� He grabbed a hold of her wrist and pulled her in closer to him.

“Let me go!!! What are you trying to do to me?�

“I like girls like you who are arrogant and fiesty.� Rita caressed his face and whispered into his ears.

“And I like guys like you who let me beat them easily like this.� She kicked him in his precious. He fell to the ground , crying in pain like a baby bird who just fell from its nest. “-next time dont try to act like this with me ever again.�

Rita began walking down the dark, busy street. Around her were people who were drunk. Men who stared at her with hunger like they had never seen a girl before. Rita began to notice that she was the only girl walking. Of course! What kind of girls will still be out on the street besides prostitutes? Rita wrapped herself up wit her jacket. The guys began to whistle at her. She just wanted to shoot their heads off.

"Where you going pretty lady? Need a ride home or a place to stay?" Rita walked at a faster pace. As of right now, she wished there was a police officer present at that neighborhood. The guy caught up to Rita and pulled her aside.

"What are you doing?"

"What else would a man do to a pretty girl?" Rita had hoped to find a wood or some kind of weapon to knock this guy on the head.

"Before you wanna do anything, can you bend down and grab me my purse over there first? So we can find a romantic place to..."

"Oh sweetie any time." The drunk man bent down quickly to grab her purse. Rita kicked him on his butt hard and ran as fast as she can.

"This must be the most suckiest day of my life with men. I only met men who wants to take advantage of me." Rita did not know where she was going or how far she had ran. The area was quiet but much more safe. She continued walking and saw an abandoned home. It had began to drizzled. In the abandoned home, the roof had holes and the door did not shut quite good. Rita walked across the room to grab the little lamp and lit it up. She examined everything in the house. It seemed like a 60 year old was living here. Rita sat down on the bed. She suddenly heard noises coming from outside of the door. She pulled the blanket over her head and began saying prayers. The noise got closer to her ears. Rita tried to grab a hold of the buddha statue but it was too late, her blanket had been pulled off of her head.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?"

"Im sorry. I dont mean to harm anyone. I just needed a place to stay. I just came back from out of the country. Please forgive me." Rita said trembling. Rita opened her eyes. To her surprise, the person whom she thought was a ghost was her nanny.

"Nanny!!! Its me."

"Me? Who is me?"

"Sirita Jensen!"

"Miss Rita?" Nanny said reaching out for Rita's hand and hugging it.

"Nanny...why are you here? Your suppose to stay in the Jensen Mansion."

"Oh Miss Rita...ever since your mom passed away and your sister was in the hospital. That evil lady kicked me out of the house and she is the one who caused me to loose my vision." Rita clutched her fist.

"This is not a home. Those people have no heart. Nanny come with me.�

“I dont want to be a burden for you Miss Rita. You go ahead.�

“No...how can you say that? Your like my second mother. There is no way, I will let those fools hurt you without paying back. You dont deserve this.�

Vannak

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the comments!!!
The next morning, Rita and her nanny stopped by the hospital her sister was staying at. Her heart had began to beat really fast.

"I know your nervous Miss Rita. It will be all right." Out of all the people Rita had known, only her nanny knew how she felt or what she was thinking.

"Yeah, its hard for me to see my sister like this. I...."

"Try to be strong. Even though your sister can't open her eyes to see you but she can hear you." Rita wiped her tears that were dripping down her soft, white cheeks. They reached the 27th floor where the ICU room was. As Rita walked closer to the room, she couldnt stop her tears from coming out of her eyes. She and Nanny walked inside the room. Her sister had all 3 tubes surrounding her. Rita grabbed her sisters hand and caressed it.

"Araya...Im back. I know you can hear me. Its been a long time since we've seen or talk to one another. Ive been great Araya dont worry about Jace. I will take care of him like as if he was my own son. Hang in there Araya. I wont let you get hurt for nothing...It's time that karma get them back."

"What are you planning on doing?" Rita turned around to see Rome with two other men beside him.There was a little boy who was standing besides the 3 men. She knew that it was her nephew Jace.They all had handcuffs and guns on their side. Rita knelt on her knees.

"Are you Jace?" The little boy just nodded his head without saying a word. Rita pulled him into her arms. "I'm your Aunt Rita sweetie.Aunty wont let anyone hurt you anymore."

"Miss Rita, we met a couple of times but never got a chance to introduce one another. My name is Rome Patchata. I'm an FBI aka bodyguard." Somehow Rita was surprised. She had never seen an agent who was so flirty and had a bad mouth like him.

"Thats nice to know. So I'm somewhat like your boss."

"You can say that. My duty here is to take care of you and Lil Jace."

"Oh wonderful! Now I dont have to worry about Miss Rita being harmed. She has a superhero to always help her."

"Nanny...I can take care of myself. I dont need anyone to protect me. Besides I dont trust this guy 100% yet. Since him and Joy must have quite some good history together."

"Miss Rita...am I seeing a sign of jealousy here?"

"Jealous!! Hah! You must be dreaming. A guy like you can never make me jealous. So dont get yourself too hyped up."

"Aww..bummer! I thought there could be something more between us."

"Hey! Watch it! I'm your boss remember that. Dont go pass what you have to do!" Lil Jace sat there giggling at the sight of his aunt and Rome bickering at one another.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I thought Rita was never going to return ever again!" Joys mom exclaimed.

"I'm sorry dear..."

"Thats what you always say. Cant you come up with anything else. I'm tired of hearing SORRY!!!"

"Mom..dont scare dad like that. Remember he has a heart condition."

"You better do something about that daughter of yours. Or else I will."

"Yes dear..."

"He never makes me happy." Mrs. Sripen said.

"Its okay mom. We have plenty of time to get rid of that girl. They will never know our secret."

"Your right!" The two drank as in a start to their success.
----------------------------------------------------
Rita reached her sister's home. "I miss the idea of living in a cozy house like this. It's such a good feeling."

"It will be much better if you found someone to live in that warm cozy house with you." Rome said placing his arms around her.

"Do you remember that one night, when you tried to do this to me? Tell me the results again." Rome removed his arms quickly. Jace pulled Rita's hand inside and up to a room that was already designed and organized. She looked at the pictures on the wall. It was pictures of Rita and her sister when they were small and most importantly pictures of her mom and dad.

"Mommy knew that one day you would return. Mommy told me that you wanted to live with her."

"Yes I did Jace...This is like a dream come true." She laid on the soft comfy bed. Jace came to lie next to her.

"Aunt Rita, will mommy come back home soon?"

"Of course Jace. What makes you think she isn't?"

"Grandma and Aunt Joy said that she is going to go live with Grandma." Rita became even more furious. How can those two tell such bad stuff to a little 5 year old. They sure didnt have a brain.

"Jace..dont listen to them. Mommy will come back. Aunt Rita promise." She gave her nephew a big hug. "-Now tell me, who takes care of you while your mom is staying at the hospital?" Jace pointed to Rome who stood at the door looking all humble.

"Him? Are you sure?"

"Yep." Jace got up and went to stand beside Rome. "-hes my daddy." Rita almost choked on her own saliva.

"What did you just say?"

"You heard the kid. I'm his F-A-T-H-E-R or also known as D-A-D-D-Y!!!! Rita was puzzled. How can he be a bodyguard and Jace's dad. Something must of happened over the 5 years. Rita sure missed out on a lot.

"Oh...I get it now. You were using my sister. Your just an undercover for those 3 scumbags. How can you claim that you are my sisters husband. You sure have a thick face." Rita said hitting him with the pilllow.

"Rita..wait. It's not what you think."

"It's not what I think huh? You were kissing and acting all lovey dovey with that girl at the airport and on top of that you tried to take advantage of my sister and me. Your like every other guy who is a jerk."

"I'm not Jace's biological father." Rita frozed for a minute. Trying to get what he had just said.

"Huh? I'm confused now. What's going on?"

"Here why dont you sit down here and give me the pillow." Rome snatched the pillow from her hands and hugged it in his lap.

"Jace's father and I were best friend. Before he passed away in the accident, he had told me to take care of your sister and his baby that was almost born. So Jace was born without a father. So the day he was born, on the birth certificate my name was written as his father. The end."

"So......"

"Dont worry, your sister and I were just good friends. Nothing more than that."

"I wasnt worried about that. So is that why they said Jace's father died because she was having an affair with you?"

"Thats what everyone thinks but it is not true. Your sister became very depressed after she found out Jace's father had died. After she gave birth to Jace, she wasnt as strong as before. Till this day, no one ever knew what caused the death of Jace's dad."

"So your saying it was a set up or something?"

"Yes. That's why I'm here to investigate. You will see me pretty close with Joy and your father's family. I'm an undercover."

"So how did Jace end up living here by himself or with you I should say?"

"It was better that Jace stayed with me. I remember your dad had took him away from me. He told me he was going to take care of him. I didnt have time. I was too busy with my job. So I thought it was going to be okay but i thought wrong. Everytime, i went to visit Jace. He would always have these bruises and I even heard from the servants that your stepmom and her daughter would lock him the room and starve him."

"What! They are not humans! I'm going to talk to them." Rita couldnt take it anymore. Rome and Jace got up quickly and followed her.

"Rita...what do you think your doing?"

"To get them back? I'm not going to stay still. No one has ever stood up to them thats why they always try to hurt everyone."Without giving Rome a chance to reply Rita got in Rome's car. Rome and Jace hopped in the back seat. Rita was speeding. She didnt care what the result would be but she was fed up with these people.

Rita reached the front gate of the big mansion. The two guards were standing at the gate.

"I'm Rita Jensen. I'm the second daughter of Mr. Jensen. Open the gate immediately if you dont want to lose your job." Refusing to argue back. The guards quickly opened the gate. Rita got out the car and saw two servants standing by the doorway. They were probably the ones who tattle tales a lot to the mother and daughter. They eyed Rita from head to toe.Rita walked passed him and went to the living room. It was decorated with expensive artwork and furniture. It was Rita's turn to destroy their lives. She saw a picture of Joy and her mom. She grabbed and threw the picture on the ground. Rita threw anything that was expensive in the household. Joy and her mom quickly ran into the living room to see who was causing these noise. To their surprise, it was Rita.

"YOU!!! What are you doing to my house?"

"I'm destroying it like how your lives should be like that glass. Scattered everywhere."

"You have the same bad mouth like your mom. She had never been afraid of anyone.But I was never scared of her. Or else she would have never ended up where she is now.�

“Dont say that about my mother! You have no right to even say anything about her or even say her name.�

“Your mom is not a goddess where she we cant say anything about her. She’s a murderer.� Joy yelled out. Rita raised her arms and punched Joy in the lips.

“Say that one more time and you will lose all your damn teeth and I will make sure you wont be able to talk ever again.� Joy’s mom was not going to let Rita punch her daughter for nothing. She pulled Rita’s arm back.

“Thank You Mom. Now it’s my turn.� Rita was trying to fight back. Joy rose her hands thinking she will be able to slap Rita but luckily Rita ducked down and she slapped her own mother.Rita stepped on the mom’s foot hard and she fell to the ground. She punched Joy in the stomach and she collapsed like a building. The two servants came running trying to help.

“If you dont want to end up like these two. Stay away! “ Rita pulled the mom’s hair.�-listen! I’m not like my mom and sister where I let you people play tricks on me. I know what your tricks are. Dont think that you can get rid of me like how you got rid of them. I am never scared. I’ve been through hell already. Dont ever try to hurt my nephew again.� She pushed her back down. “-go get me a rope and two cloths.� The two servants stood there like a statue. “GO!� Rita demanded. The two ran quickly to find ropes and cloths. “-now you both. Tie their arms to the back. The two servants hesitated. They did not want to disobey their boss. “-do it!� They grabbed the rope and began tying.

“What are you doing to us Rita?�

“Shut up!� Rita yelled.

“Rita..� Rome said tugging onto her shirt.

“What?�

“what are you doing?�

“Just watch. Get up and start walking.�Rita began pushing the mother and daughter so they can start their little exciting adventure.

“Where are you taking us?�

“You cant ask me questions!!!� Rita unlocked the door to the abandoned house.

“Rita..i heard...that...house is haunted.�

“The fun hasnt started yet.� Rita pushed the two inside. They landed on the floor. She untied both of ther blindfold.

“Mom...this house ...is...where...� Joy began to panic.

“Why are you bringing us here?�

“So you both can start remembering some old memories.� Rita placed tapes over their mouth so they wouldnt yell too much. “-Remember what you did to Jace? How you starved him and locked him in a dark room. It’s something I call a little revenge but that’s not enough yet. You and your daughter will be going through more than what my mom and sister had to go through. Rita reached inside their pockets and pulled the phones out. She threw it on the floor and threw the battery into the water. She took all the lamps out. Joy began to cry. Rita looked at the two servants. “-If any of you try to help them, I will do the same thing to you too and you will lose your damn job if this reaches to Mr. Jensen’s ears.� Rita walked out laughing. “-No one is to bring them any food unless I give the order.�

Rita went back to the main hall. Rome and Jace were having snacks. “Where did you take those two?�

“To their new home sweet home.� Rita began laughing. “-come on I believe dinner is ready. My father should be waiting at the table already.� They headed to the dining room.

“What took you ladies so long?� To his surprise, the person he was staring at was not his wife and daughter. His face became pale.

“Dad...you act like you never seen me before. I’m not a ghost.�

“Yea...I know. Where’s Joy and...�

“I heard the servants said they went out of town for a couple of days. Am I right?� Rita said eyeing the two servants who were really scared. They nodded their head simultaneously.

“Lets start eating." Rita stared her her father. She never knew her father had a tattoo around his wrist. Her father saw Rita staring at the tattoo. He hid his arms under the table.

"So Rita, did you find a job yet?"

"No dad, Ive been here only for 1 day. I dont think I will find a job that fast. Im planning on working at the company." Her father choked on his soup.

"Sir, are you ok?" Rome asked.

"I'm fine. Thank You. The soup is sure good. Rita, what made you decide to go work at the company?"

"I'm the owner too. I have part in this company.Unless theres something going on in there that I dont know about."

"Of course not dear."

"Great!" Rita continued eating while her father's heart was beating like crazy. Once the table was cleared. Rita walked over to give her father a kiss on the cheek goodbye."Sleep tight." She walked to the car with a smirk on her face.

"Does your father have arthritis or something?"

"Why do you ask?" Rita questioned.

"His hand is always shaking.So I thought he was but maybe not."

"Its just symptoms."

"Symptoms? Of what?"

"Stop asking so many questions. Get going!!!"

"Yes Ma'am."

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes someone wrote about rome and rita. yes. yes. yes. other than ken/ann, aum/aff i love rome/rita so much. keep them coming.

Vannak

sarNie Egg
"Mom...I'm scared." Joy cried out.

"Dont be scared sweetie.We have to find a way to get out of here."

"And how will we do that? We are blindfolded. There is no light! We are tied."

"Im sure there is a way." The dogs began to howl, the wind was hitting the door real hard. Joy moved in closer to her mom. Joy felt something grabbed on her foot.

"Mom, shes here! She's holding onto my foot. Mom! Help!" Her mom on the otherhand, had fainted. Throughout the night, Joy was yelling out for help.

Mr. Jensen was tossing and turning in his bed. "No...please dont! I didnt mean too! No..." He woke up with sweat running down his forehead. He grabbed the glass of water that was placed on the side table. He had a worried look on his face.
------------------------------------------
The sun was up in the air. Rita slept very peacefully last night. It was the first time in many years that she slept like this.

"Oh..Miss Rita, your awake. Come down and have some breakfast."

"You go ahead first Nanny but be careful." Rita got up and did her morning stretch. She walked to the window and took a glance outside. Rita saw Rome and Jace playing soccer outside.

"Maybe..hes not a bad guy after all." Rome noticed someone was staring at him from upstairs. Rome blew Rita kisses. Rita closed the curtain and went to shower.

"Hey Jace!"

"Yes Daddy?"

"Why dont we go pick Aunty Rita some flowers in our garden?"

"OooOoo Daddy likes Aunty! I'm going to tell her."

"Shh...its a secret between us ok?" Jace nodded his head. Rome carried his son to the garden. Rita finished showering and got dress. She put on a white summer dress and put her long silky brown hair down. Rita could smell the food all the way upstairs.

"MMmm..smells delicious!" She went to sit down. "-Nanny where are Rome and Jace?"

"I dont know Miss Rita. I heard them playing in the yard."

"we're here!" Jace said running to his aunty. Rita gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my...look at you. You need a bath after this." Rome came behind Jace. He pulled the flowers away from his back and handed them to Rita.

"What's this for? It's not my birthday."

"Our way of welcoming you back home." Rita smiled and took the flowers. She leaned in to sniff the flowers. Rome gave her peck on her cheeks without her knowing.

"Hey!" Rita said touching her cheeks. She began to blush.

"Aunty, why are your cheeks so pink?"

"I...I..." Rita could not utter one word. She began eating her rice soup. Rome sat there staring at her beauty. After breakfast, Rome, Rita, and Jace went for a walk outside.

"Wow...such a nice garden."

"Daddy planted all these flowers."

"You like gardening?" Rita asked.

"Yes, I love nature a lot. If I could travel, i would go to every place. See..its very rare to find a guy like me who loves nature. So you should consider me." He said leaning into her.

"Whoa Buddy! Not so fast.We barely know each other."

"Oh..so you do have something for me. And you would consider me?"

"No..I'm here to take care of my nephew. I'm not here to find love."

"No one can live witout love."

"Well I can."

"Rita Rita...you are stubborn."

"Can't help it. That's how I am." Jace came running to the both of them crying.

"Jace, whats wrong?" Rome asked.

"My eyes are itchy."

"Really? Let aunty see."

"Here..Daddy and Aunty will blow on your eyes for you to feel better okie?"

"okie..but you have to close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Mommy used to do that for me when I had something in my eye."

"Ok Ok!" They both closed their eyes.

"A little bit closer please.." Jace said. Rome and Rita kept on going closer and closer until both of their lips shut. Jace began to jump up in joy.

"daddy and Aunty kissed!!!" he said clapping. Rome and Rita opened their eyes quickly and back away. "Jace you bad boy!" Rita and Rome began chasing him around the yard.They were like one happy family. They walked back to the house holding Jace's hands. As in they walked in, they saw a girl and guy sitting in the living room.

"Noon!!!" Rita exclaimed. Noon Siripan was her childhood bestfriend.

"Rita!!!" Noon got up and ran to hug her best friend whom she had not seen for so long.

"I thought I would never see you again." Rita said.

"Me either. You look gorgeous. Not the same when you were younger."

"Thanks and you do too."

"Oh Rita, i forgot to introduce you to my fiance."

"Mart, this is Rita. We were friends since we were small."

"Nice to meet you Miss Rita."

"You too."

"What a small world." Rome said. "-Mart and I were best friends since gradeschool."

"Rita, when did you come back?"

"Since 2 days ago. I didnt get a chance to congratulate you. I cant believe your going to get married. Since you were always acting like a tomboy."

"Dont tease me. People do change you know." Noon stared sweetly into her fiance's eyes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i hope this wont be twisted. rome/noon i hope that wont happen. i want rome/rite!!!! hahahaha can you tell i am fan of rome/rita!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
wow. story move so fast but so good too .. their love story has start already ..
lil jace is so cute, scheming his way to have the two talks/meet/kiss. LOl

Vannak

sarNie Egg
thanks gals for the comments. Dont worry fun4fun. It will be Rome and Rita hehe. Im a big fan of them too!!

"Ok! Enough lovebirds. I'm going to puke." Rome said pushing Mart and Noon's head away from each other.

"Well Rome, if you found someone you would understand."

"I think I found someone but I dont know if they are interested in me." He turned his head towards Rita and gave her that cute puppy face.

"Dont give me that look and stop messing with my emotions." Rita walked away to the kitchen. Rome followed her and blocked her way from opening the fridge door.

"Can you please move? I'm trying to get some fruits out of there."

"Why are you always acting mean to me?"

"That's how I am with every guy."

"Why?"

"Its hard ok. Its just hard." Rita began to break down in tears. She sunk to the floor. Rome felt really bad for asking her. He forgot that her dad was probably the reason why Rita was acting like this. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

"I hate him! For ruining my family life!"

"It's ok Rita. Just calm down." Mart and Noon stood from afar. Noon wanted to walk in and comfort her friend but Mart grabbed her hand and shook his head.

"Let Rome comfort her. We should head back now. It's getting kind of late." Noon took a glance at her friend one more time and walked out the door.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Jensen sat in bed staring at the family picture on the side.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He held the picture close to his chest, tears flooded his eyes.

"If I could change things back, I will not do this... Dont worry, I will take care of Rita. I wont let anyone harm her. If anything happens to her, I have no reason to live anymore."

------------------------------------------

Rita soaked Rome's shirt with her tears. She backed away from his arms.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Are you feeling better?" Rita nodded her head. She got up and straightened herself.

"I'm sorry Rita. I shouldnt have asked..."

"Forget about it." Rita opened the fridge and pulled the milk out and poured it into a cup. "-I'm going to tuck Jace in for bed." She smiled at Rome and walked upstairs. Rome's heart almost melted when she smiled sweetly at him. He just wanted to hug her once more and not let her go.

Rita knocked on her nephews door. He had fell asleep on the picture album of him and his mom. Rita couldnt help it but cry some more. She felt bad for her nephew who had to go through so many hardships at a young age. She carried him and put him on his head. She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Sleep well my little prince." Rita was going to leave the room but Jace grabbed her hand. Rita leaned in closer to his cheeks.

"Mommy..where are you? I want you to be home. I miss you." Rita tried hard to hold her tears in. Why was God so harsh on her family? Why did this have to happen to an innocent child? Rita gave him a kiss on the forehead and let go of his hands. She walked out the room and stared at her nephew and closed the door shut. The more she thought about it, the more she was angry. She wanted to make Joy and her family even more miserable. She decided to go and see how miserable they were. Rome saw Rita was acting suspicious. He decided to follow her from behind.

Once Rita got out of the car, she walked straight to the house and lit up the lamp. She saw the two mother and daughter, lying on the floor shaking terribly. She took many steps in closer to them.

"Who is that?" Mrs. Siripen asked.

"Who else do you think it is?"

"Its you again! What do you want to do to us now? Murder us if you want too!"

"I wont use my good hands to kill you both. I will just wait till the day you both suffer and die like what you did to my mom."

"Rita..please let me go. I'm scared now. I dont want to stay here."

"Tsk Tsk Tsk..Is Joy asking me for help? You didnt need help before when you did all those wrong doings. Why are you begging for me to help you now sweetie?"

"Joy! Dont ask a person like her."

"I will let you both go if your mom kotow me on my foot."

"I'd rather die then kotow to a young person like you."

"Then let your daughter suffer and die of starvation in here.Thats not my problem"

"Mom..please do it. Please.."

"Joy..we are not cowards. Why are you giving in to her?"

"We have no choice mom..." Rome came from behind and pulled Rita to the side.

"What do you think your doing?" Rome was really angry. Rita could see his face real red like a cherry,

"Doing what makes me happy!" She said pulling her arms out of his hands.

"Is this what you call happiness? Making other people lives suffer?"

"WHAT ABOUT MINE? THEY NEVER THOUGHT BOUT HOW MY FAMILY FELT ESPECIALLY MY MOM AND SISTER. SO WHY SHOULD I BE NICE TO THEM?"

"Rita..you dont understand. Your not solving anything. Your just going to make the problem worst."

"Well I'm sorry Mr. Good Guy. I'm not what you think. I am evil. So you better stay far away from me or you will get hurt too." Rome couldnt stand her no more. He grabbed her face and kissed her. Rita tried to push him away but he had strong arms. Joy and her mom sat there trying to listen to who Rita was talking to.Rome soon let Rita go. Rita rose her hand and slapped him across the face.

"Dont ever do this to me again. I'm your boss remember that." She wiped her lips and ran out the door. Rome wanted to follow her but thats what she get for being stubborn with him. Rome walked over and untied the mother and daughter. Joy was so delighted to see Rome in front of her. She hugged him tightly. Rita stood from afar crying as she saw Rome carrying Joy in his arms. Was she starting to be jealous of this guy whom she had hardly known?

Vannak

sarNie Egg
"Right now, hes probably having fun with that girl. Rita. what is wrong with you? Why are you letting this man control your mind.Stop it." She said to herself. She couldnt help it but to think about how he carried Joy in his arms again. She was frustrated. She didnt know where to go or what to do. She wanted to see her friend Noon so much and tell her everything and what was going on. She knew that Noon would understand her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome sat Joy down on her bed but she didnt want to let go. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Cant you spend the night with me? I'm still scared."

"I'm sorry Joy but I have to work tomorrow."

"Work! Work! Work! Is work important than me?" Joy said facing her back towards him. Rome wanted to run out the door quickly but he just went along with her. He turned her around towards him.

"Of course not. Your the most beautiful thing that has happened to me.Life would have no meaning if I didnt have you by my side."

"Awww...really?" She said kissing him on the cheeks.

"Yes. Really." He grabbed both her hands and kissed them.

"I Love you Rome." She hugged him even more tighter. But Rome wasnt thinking about her. He was worried about Rita and if she went home already. He just hope nothing bad happened to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. Siripen was crawling up to her bed. Her hair was poofy in the air and her face was very pale. Her husband was dead asleep. She patted him on the arms. Mr. Jensen jumped and got off the bed.

"Who are you?"

"Your wife!"

"What? What happen to you?" He said helping her up to the bed.

"Blame your stupid daughter. She did this to me and to Joy."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning. Rita had slept in the car all night. She checked to see what time it was.

"Oh my. It's 7:30! I have to take Jace to school and gotta head to the company. Shoot!" Rita drove off rapidly to get there on time. She parked her car and ran inside but she didnt see Jace.

"Nanny, wheres Jace?"

"Oh Mr. Rome took him."

"He came home last night?"

"I..."

"Forget it Nanny. You dont have to answer that question. I care less what he was doing." She went upstairs to get ready. Rita walked back down feeling really refreshed from last night. She touched her lips that Rome had kissed. She grabbed a cup of coffee and headed to the car. On her way to the company, all the songs that were played on the radio was about jealousy and heartbreak. Rita was frustrated and turned off the radio.
"I hate you Rome!!!"
------------------------------

Rome choked on his coffee. "who in the world is talking about me?" He wiped the coffee off of his lips with the napkin. In his mind, all he could think about was Rita. He had hoped to see her today even though, he knew that she was mad at him. Joy had walked in and sat on his lap. "Good morning sexy."

"Goodmorning" Rome replied back. He tried pushing her off of his laps but she was stuck to him like glue. What was he going to do? A couple of minutes later, Rita had walked in looking very gorgeous like always with her hair curled and let loose. She had this beautiful natural look that caught Rome's attention. Rita was on her way to go upstairs but the site of Rome and Joy acting all lovey dovey made her day worse. Rome wanted to make Rita even more jealous. He grabbed Joy and kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh honey..you sweet thing. It's embarassing. People might see us." Joy said aloud as Rita walked passed by.

"Who cares. We are in love." Rome replied sweetly. Rita just wanted to puke. Rita went inside the elevator and began to mimick the two.

"Who cares. We are in love. Hmph...What a liar." She got off the elevator and saw two suspicious guy standing in front of her father's room.

"When did Dad hire bodyguards?" She walked in closer to see what was going on.

"Make sure no one catches you. Once you've got them. Do whatever you want and then MURDER them." Rita placed covered her mouth with her hands.

"Who are they trying to get rid of?" She said to herself. Rita headed to her sister's room. She was a little bit frightened. She suddenly tripped and a strong pair of arms caught her. She looked up to see who the person was. He was very well dressed. His hair was spiky and had very light skinned. He was mixed with caucasion.

"Are you ok Miss?"

"Yea..I'm fine. Thanks for helping me." Rita said stuttering.

"Are you sure? Your face seems to be very pale."

Yeah I'm fine. Are you a guest in this hotel?"

"Oh no. I'm Aon Sarawoot. One of Mr. Jensen's best friends son. What's your name?"

"I'm Rita. Mr. Jensen's second daughter."

"Oh..so your Rita."

"Yeah..you know me or something?" Aon began to chuckle.

"Your mom use to tell me a lot about you and your dad. But we never got a chance to meet. You had already went to study abroad."

"They must of told you bad things huh?"

"No... they told me a lot of good things about u? How beautiful you look and how smart you are." Rita began to blush.

"Well..I better get going to the office..."

"Hey if you dont mind, maybe we can have lunch together later?"

"Sure..that's fine. I'll meet you downstairs at the restaurant."

"Alrite thats a date then?"

"No..just a lunch. No date." Aon smiled as she walked off with her pink face.

"Someone is in a happy mood once they saw Mr. Prince charming." Rita turned around to see who was talking. Rome stood by the door.

"I dont know what you are talking about." She said pushing him away from the door and walked inside.

"Then what was that earlier?" He said walking behind her.

"He just helped me when I was about to fall."

"More like you wanted him to help you."

"I'm not like your Joy who wants attention and actually offers her whole body to a guy." Rome pinned her to the wall."Let me go."

"A stubborn person like you deserves this." He began kissing her cheeks and and his lips began moving down to her neck. A knock on the door was heard. Rome back away from Rita. Rita gave him a mean stare and went to open the door.

"Hi Miss Rita. My name is Chanida. I will be your secretary."

"Nice to meet you Chanida. I'm glad to work with you."

"Mr. Rome, I heard Miss Joy was looking for you earlier. "

"Oh ok. I will be there." Chanida left the room. Rita took some steps back but ended up against the wall again. Rome walked in closer. " If you do anything to me. I will scream."

"I will never hurt you." Rome said caressing her cheeks. Rita closed her eyes. Rome leaned in and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. " -I will see you later honey." He said winking at her. Rita rubbed her cheeks.

"You crazy Man!" She yelled.

fun

Expired Sarnie
"Dont ever do this to me again. I'm your boss remember that."

i love how rita is so feisty.