Ummmm.......

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
YEA... I WANNA KNOE THAT TOO... IDUNNO WHY... BUT MY DAD AND ALL MY UNCLES LIKE HIM... THEY'VE BEEN WONDERING WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM???

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't stand that fool...it's painful watching him...he's just one of those people that I can't look at...some of my old relatives are crazy about him too...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hehehe i think i'm related to him by marriage or something but i never got to talk w/ him or his family. yeah i'm not a big fan of him but i love his sad movie esp. the one lady that always stars w/ him in the sad movie. it makes me cry. but you know who is also annoying?! that guy that look dumb w/ a weird mouth but is not in real life. he does a lot of now!

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
yup yup esp. when he eats and can't keep his month shut and then the rice w/ water (ehehehehe) falls out of his mouth <_< . that is nasty!

anjos

I like his movies.... I thought he's really funny......

slee00

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I can't stand that fool...it's painful watching him...he's just one of those people that I can't look at...some of my old relatives are crazy about him too...
[post="125284"][/post]​

I know how you feel! I have the same feeling. Everyone else is crazy and think he is funny but I think he is totally disgusting! I wont let me daughter or sisters be in the movie with him....it is not funny it is total disgusting! Yuck! sick