UGG boots

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah it's really comforable and WARM! even i don't own any of those. :D i often borrowed my friends'... :rolleyes:

i think it's funny because my teacher, teresa thinks that why ugg boots should be in western states (she meant california since we live here.) because ugg boots are meant for eastern states since it has a colder climate than western. i was laughing my ass off because she's from eastern, too. i sort of agree with her, though. :p unless if you live in washington state then that's fine as long as you live in cold weather states. :)

that's why i don't buy any. :rolleyes: but i would buy it later if i come over to my friends' in eastern. :D

tang071

sarNie Elites
considering i live on the east coast i have a pair of ugg boots, flats for school (i have a uniform), and these slippers. they are so comfortable. i think u can wear them in warm weather too cuz of something about the sheep skin. anyways, they're some what popular in the states but not so much in austrailia. my friend went there last summer and said that only surfers wear them. weird huh? also, arent they like made in chine or something like that?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
they are cute and comfortable with short skirt ONLY if you livei n a COLD climate area not like in southern california hahah when it's like 80 degrees outside

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i agree, they're cute and comfy. It's funny cause when I went to visit my friend in Sweden I bought a pair and then I came back and it was all the rage. Ne ways, it's a pet peeve of mine when i go back home to socal during break and see people wearing ugg boots. but i'm wearing my uggs more now, since it's getting cooler.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I have to admit that even though these were so last year and everything I want one because they go with everything that I wear but I don't want to get one because it has sheep skin.. killing an animal for their skin is just wrong.

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
misszaky said:
I have to admit that even though these were so last year and everything I want one because they go with everything that I wear but I don't want to get one because it has sheep skin.. killing an animal for their skin is just wrong.
[post="42634"][/post]​

i second that...they are cute, but it's not worth killing an animal for

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
tang071 said:
also, arent they like made in chine or something like that?
[post="42380"][/post]​
Uggs are made in Australia, they're not as popular there as they are here though. I practically live in mine, they're the most comfortable pair of shoes.

juicee

sarNie Elites
uggs are made in australia or new zealand not china. in fact, some people think that the name ugg came from ugly, while other think that the boots are called uggs because they hug your feet. ne ways, it is more popular here. but i don't wear mine as much, I still like them and all, but they are kinda last season and i have my other boots that keep me warm that I like.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
there's a season for these things?! wow...some are reeally into mainstream styling! i guess if it's not in the mags, it's no longer "cool". :rolleyes:

i just thought they're meant to be worn every winter or cold days. *shrug*

wells...shoes are shoes...not that i wear uggs anyhow...but i like boots with soft linings for cold seasons...any of them...every year. :D

p.s. n of course, none that's made from animals. those are pretty siiick. :unsure:

juicee

sarNie Elites
well yeah it might seem hypocritical of me to have ugg boots (or ne other leather product), but then again I'm also not a vegetarian, so I would be a hypocrite regardless of what I wear. Nevertheless, I try to pet-conscious about what I buy. I certainly don't wear any real animal fur and I don't buy products that are tested on animals.

ps: I certainly don't look to magazines to see what's "cool"; I'm way to busy to spend ne time left reading fashion mags

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dfemc said:
there's a season for these things?! wow...some are reeally into mainstream styling! i guess if it's not in the mags, it's no longer "cool". :rolleyes:

i just thought they're meant to be worn every winter or cold days. *shrug*

wells...shoes are shoes...not that i wear uggs anyhow...but i like boots with soft linings for cold seasons...any of them...every year. :D

p.s. n of course, none that's made from animals. those are pretty siiick. :unsure:
[post="42759"][/post]​
alot of people are into mainstream styling .. because of mass production and IF we want to be stylish without mainstreaming it would be expensive!! =P