Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for the sc .. hehe.. eeeeek now i gotta go find it.. >_< ....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
like seriously where the F is Episode 1?!

like its not even uploaded anywhere...

hmm...and thanks for the Pix=]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im confused too .. eeeek.. hmmmmmmmm where is it.. argh ... >_< ...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
soooooo happppy ...... looooovvvveee gggggmmmm...can't wait 4 the next eps....love it...thanks 4 the pictures....

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
wow thanks for sharing. your caps are really clear. I watch the first epsiode and it's very cute....

roselovesice

oh thank you!=]

Thanks Kate666 for the Picture Caps!=]

this lakorn was totally making me LMAO!!..hahaha...its so funny and at the same time retarded...lmao...
but i still love it!=]

and i agree with you that this should be pin along with those lakorns up there since it is outs...=]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
havent watched the first eppy yet but fromt he opening credits...seems interesting..lol..maybe this might make me like GM..lol

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Golf was so mean. XD Making Toey push the car.

And Mike. It was cute, and somewhat sad how he was in the rain studying Thai and saying "Sawatdee kup" to Peak.

roselovesice

ahahaha! so true! Golf was so mean!..but yet so CUTE!! XD!!...lmao..
hahahahaha....it was so halirious when mike touched peaks arm..and she started screaming in the car!!..hahaha...
i love it when golf & mike they have to go pee very badd and they always make those movements..forgot whats it called..hahaha..lol.. :lol:
aweee! its so sad how mike was in the rain and he has nowhere to go!!...
i would seriously take mike in!!..
peak and golf is freakin funny too!!...=]
cant wiat for the next episode!! XD!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I was afraid of watching this when I first heard news of the lakorn..but the storyline is nice..and considering that I'm a fan of GM..I gave it a shot..and it's not bad..I'm actually looking forward to eppie 2..

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
episode 2 is out already. ^^

In the trailer, they made the lakorn look so sappy, but somehow it's... not sappy? lol I can't find the right words.

Episode 3, Golf-Mike will meet.