Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks...but i don't understand who gets who...hoping to watch asap...can't wait till august...i wanna to watch it now...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHA..I STILL CANT FOR THIS LAKORN TO AIR IN AUGUST 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
GAH!!..LOL...I THINK IN A WAY GOLF GETS PEAK AND MIKE GETS TOEY..HMM..
BUT WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!!..GAH! I LOVED♥ THE TRAILER!!XD...

I think mike gets with Peak and Golf gets with Toey right?
from the pics of them practicing, it seems that way. but from the recent trailer, the opposite seems to be true. :huh:

anyway, i think i'd like to sub for this lakorn so long as there is no "r" scene. anyone interested in timing (person will need to know thai), encoding the softsubs (knowing thai not needed) and then uploading it (knowing thai not needed)? having at least 3 other people helping out will work out. there's no way i can do all that without burning out eventually, but i can translate.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think so, well that's what I heard.

I don't think Golf and mike are playing as brothers in here. From what I read, Golf wants to become a celebrity after his father who passed away and Mike will be playing half Japanese and Thai who will come to Thailand and look for his mom.

WELL THEY R PLAYING AS BROTHERS..
MIKE GOES TO THAILAND TO GO FIND HIS MOM AND
FINDS OUT HIM AND GOLF HAVE THE SAME DAD
SO YEAH THEIR BROS FOR THE LAKORN..
MAYBE U KNOW THIS ALREADY
BUT JUST SAYING..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
they're playing as brothers?...that good cause they look like brothers..

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
LOL! I can't wait till August! Gosh i just love Mike's accent! soo kute. Trying to act like he can't speak Thai.
I heard that Mike will be playing as the older brother cause he's taller LOL.

LOL! I can't wait till August! Gosh i just love Mike's accent! soo kute. Trying to act like he can't speak Thai.
I heard that Mike will be playing as the older brother cause he's taller LOL.
but golf looks older. what are they thinking? :lol: well, who cares. i hope some miracle happens and they push it to air in july. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. ooo interestin keke.. thanks roselovesice xp .. kekeke.. n omg mainhia.. u did not know that theyre bros.. ahhh xp keke lol.. thats fine ..