Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lakorn in ch7 ?
I think so, well that's what I heard.

I don't think Golf and mike are playing as brothers in here. From what I read, Golf wants to become a celebrity after his father who passed away and Mike will be playing half Japanese and Thai who will come to Thailand and look for his mom.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
GM in a lakorn? I can understand if it's a movie, or a sitcom even..but..wow..a lakorn..it should be interesting..I'd say they should stick to singing,but I'll save that to see whether I'd need to say it or not after seeing their acting...they deserve the chance..

they do look too cute/pretty for/than the girls..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

Toey is so cute and Peak looks super weird, I think it's her blush on her face. I think Toey is suppose to get with Golf and Peak with Mike, judging from the pictures though, iono.

skies

sarNie Adult
i have to agree with you guys that the guys are so much prettier than the girls...lol...kind of surprise that they're doing a lakorn, but oh my gosh they (the guys) really need to chop off some of those hair! most pra'eks have short, or should i say normal guy hair...lol...golf and mike are good looking but i have to say the girls look very weird...they're pretty in their own ways i'm sure but i think they shouldve found some better looking or cuter girls as the leading ladies...lol...but look is not everything so i'll be looking forward to this upcoming lakorn and their acting...oh yes, their acting! :D

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Man, that gurl Peak is U-G-L-Y...she sooo does not match to play as N'ake..she's making G or M (whoever she is pairing up with) look ugly with her...she better get her hair retouch also, becuz that's nasty how her roots is growing..but Toey's okay. She's cute.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i have a feeling when i watch this lakorn its gonna feel like im watching a korean or taiwanese drama.. iono maybe the way their hair is style... not that common for pra'eks hair to be like that, only film, haha.. iono they dont look like nang'ek or pra'ek material but who knows... ima follow up on this lakorn

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
peak look so different. and she can barely smile like she just got surgery... maybe she did. she used to be pretty

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
yea, I should have known that one of them is gonna be playing half with either Japanese or Korean...they can never play full blooded thai...Same goes to Film. Just becuz they look like one, doesn't mean they have to sooo be into it...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
wow....the girls are no match for Golf and Mike.......
G-M should just pair up together... ;)
but of course they can't do that because they are brothers and they are both guys.... :p

hmmmm....why are G-M playing half-blood?........they should just stick to being thai

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Golf will play full blood Thai. Mike will play a mix Thai/Japanese boy. They'll both have the same mother, just different fathers. ^_^

No need to be so rash at criticizing na, cause it's not like Golf-Mike decided on what their roles are suppose to be and whether or not they'll play mixed kids. GMM & their whatever company it is decided this.

skies

sarNie Adult
if it's really a ch. 7 lakorn then why don't they just get kwan as one of the leading ladies...haha...i wish! :p