Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay heres the first set of pictures. scan by F.Focus @ toeyclub. sux that the pictures arent that clear ut oh wells

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
what...confusing...toey will end up w/mike, but in other side she support golf too, what about peak, she's done nothing, i thought she gonna end up w/golf, but why she support golf instead...anyways...i luv golf, mike, & toey...can't wait 4 the next episode...sweet and love...

TubbyTinker

did u guys know that on episode 5 they cut out a scene where Ple and Golf were stuck in the elevator......

Somehow they were stuck and Golf was hungry. Ple had cookies so she teased Golf by eating the cookies all by herself. Then after she was done, she got thirsty. This time, Golf had water so he dranked the water teasing Ple.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
uh!!! why p'ping has to cut that scene out...i really love golf to be pair with toey but i don't know what gonna be like...well, always support gm & toey...

TubbyTinker

no p'Ping didn't cut it off...he was surprised himself...lol, he's the one that told the fans that the editing people cut it out...

i'm confused. so ugh... Mike likes Peak, Peak likes Golf, Golf likes Toey & Toey likes Mike? what's going on? :lol:

macli

sarNie Hatchling
that elevator scene is the same exact as Num's and Janie's scene in the elevator in Rak khong Nai Dok Mai, I guess that's why they cut it off

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
so far so good, but still confuse who's getting w/who...but i just wish...mike with toey....and golf with peak...i love golf-mike with toey but too bad, can't do that so golf may have to end with peak....i can't wait to see more...

TubbyTinker

Mike wants to go back to Japan...Toey persuades into staying a little bit longer so she took him to go look at houses similar to the houses in Japan...Peak is for sure Golf is having feelings for Toey, while Toey is unsure who she has feelings for- Golf or Mike.....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
yeah...i believe that too, golf's pup is very cute and maybe that could keep toey with him, but she still unsure who she really love too....some way, she start having feeling toward mike, but other way, she also still care about golf too...hard decision between those two guys...can't wait to see more drama...

TubbyTinker

OMG...next week episode Golf knows that the girl he be chatting with on msn is Peak......but she doesnt know that. he then asks her do you like the guy that you're chatting with and peak said........

peak's parents met Golf and they like him. they want him as a son-in-law but then later on when her parents met golf's mom, they changed their mind about golf b/c his mom is the one that wants to buy the land from peak's parents....

toey confesses her love for mike and mike said.........