Ubat Ruk Kaam Kaub Fah 2

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know why this is so slow for me. I am still on episode 11... lost interest after the repetitive scenes of misunderstand this and misunderstanding that. Thank TT for all the spoilers. Will continue to watch when it picks up.

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
have seen season 1 or 2 ..so i don't know if this a good or bad drama yet....

_did this drama have a hige rate for that ch...that why did have a season 2..but maybe all of them are singer?????????

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
booo...the ending was sucky...I felt like there wasn't enough sweet scenes...it just ended like that...sniffs...I'm going to miss Golf and Peak lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
have seen season 1 or 2 ..so i don't know if this a good or bad drama yet....

_did this drama have a hige rate for that ch...that why did have a season 2..but maybe all of them are singer?????????
It is good but I wouldn't give it any rewards. The theme for both 1 and 2 were too Korean especially 2 but it is still refreshing. I like 1 more than I do 2 but I haven't finish 2 yet lol... Okay there was a lot of thing they were not clear on. On the first sequel, I felt that Mike had more feelings toward Pat then bam he ends up falling in love with Plern (Ple). They sort of did a bad job, I think they wanted a good twist but it was a bad move but overall I love the lakorn =)

For this one, I don't know, I am at a very slow pace. I am not even caught up to the sub version yet. I feel like it was going in circle but I still like it. Maybe it's the actors and actresses that makes it good not because of the overly cliche plot lol... But both lakorn are pretty predictable.

TT so this had a sucky ending =( but I already guessed from the beginning when they announce there was going to be a sequel lol.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
booo...the ending was sucky...I felt like there wasn't enough sweet scenes...it just ended like that...sniffs...I'm going to miss Golf and Peak lol
Yeah i agree with that
and Mike and Ple even had a shorter scene

It is good but I wouldn't give it any rewards. The theme for both 1 and 2 were too Korean especially 2 but it is still refreshing. I like 1 more than I do 2 but I haven't finish 2 yet lol... Okay there was a lot of thing they were not clear on. On the first sequel, I felt that Mike had more feelings toward Pat then bam he ends up falling in love with Plern (Ple). They sort of did a bad job, I think they wanted a good twist but it was a bad move but overall I love the lakorn =)

For this one, I don't know, I am at a very slow pace. I am not even caught up to the sub version yet. I feel like it was going in circle but I still like it. Maybe it's the actors and actresses that makes it good not because of the overly cliche plot lol... But both lakorn are pretty predictable.

TT so this had a sucky ending =( but I already guessed from the beginning when they announce there was going to be a sequel lol.
I agree with u but the bam Mike loves Ple
I think is like real life where u don't know that the person who's right for u is right next to u until later
But u might also be right about maybe it's the actors and actresses that make it good haha

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG...it's end already...I didn't have time to catch up with this lakorn, cuz I was so busy with other things...hoping to see Toey & Mike in the future...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah this lakorn ended already...it should be remove lol but i'm hoping to see peak and golf in the future lol