Ubat Ruk Goh Sawan

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
^ Thanks! I saw this a couple of days ago and fell in love with the song haha that's the reason why I watched this lakorn. Again today's episode, no enough scenes of pra'ek and nang'ek. The old lady is so annoying!!!!!

little_dork

sarNie Egg
I'm sooo in LOVE with this lakorn. It's my first time seeing pai and grace playing main roles. But I'm a little confuse with the storyline. Does anyone know? Can someone give me a brief summary of this lakorn? Thanks in advance!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone have the ending songs to this lakorn? lol.

the lakorn is good. Grace is pretty. and Pai is cute... I always see him as a back up only, this
time not.... Love the song too

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow this going to be a long one. Does anyone know if this lakorn is any good. I really haven't kept up with it. Grace and Pai looks good.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I never realized this had already been airing. >_< But Pai looks great, I knew he'd land a p'ek role one day. He's just too handsome. XD
And I definitely enjoy the ending song. I think the Korean is a little random though..especially how they have 'i love you' in Korean appear in the ending credits as well. :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
There's alot of cute scene of Pai and Grace... Ummm but I don't remember. I'll go through it again. Keke...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
There's alot of cute scene of Pai and Grace... Ummm but I don't remember. I'll go through it again. Keke...
Lol ok thanks. The lakorn is so long I couldn't keep up and I'm so far behind in continuing any longer. But if grace and Pai at least have cute part together I will watch it again lol.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Pai and Grace look good together. Hope they pair together again. It's about time that Pai became p'ek and hope to see him more lead role in the future. I like the song too.