Ua Neej Yuav Kev

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
December 2009. Look at the clips/trailers on Youtube.

It stars Tshaj Meej Yaj, the singer. And some girl who looks kinda like a cross between Mab Sua Lis and Ntxawm Lis. It's from Asian Video. The same girl that played Tub Yaj's little daughter is in it. She's bigger now. And she's the daughter of Ger Vue, I believe.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
December 2009. Look at the clips/trailers on Youtube.

It stars Tshaj Meej Yaj, the singer. And some girl who looks kinda like a cross between Mab Sua Lis and Ntxawm Lis. It's from Asian Video. The same girl that played Tub Yaj's little daughter is in it. She's bigger now. And she's the daughter of Ger Vue, I believe.
it won't be out until dec? that's a long time. thanks for the info!

My parents loved it so much but i only saw bits and parts of it. i so agree with you. the girl does look like a mix of mab sua and ntxawm lis.

mokka

sarNie Adult
anyone has the cover? and what is it about? I heard from my mom's friend that it was very good

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I absolutely hate hmong movies where they CLAIM: "BEST MOVIE EVER," BEST DIRECTOR," "BEST WRITER" "BEST..." how can it be the BEST if we don't even have awards stating that it's the best? thats just down right dumb! esp if the movie hella sucks too! for example..this movie claimed all these titles, but i couldn't even get past the first 20 minutes.