U KISS ME [U-KISS] EP 9

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Poor Sun Mi. At least Alex was there to take her to the hospital. I just realized that I'm going to be in conflict with aiko muahahahah. aww it's so sad that I just got engaged, and his parents are going to disapprove :(

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
it is sad; i updated your character status on pg. 1; if u want to view it n know what ur really heading for; promise i won't make you a hella out-of-control n'rai. :wacko:

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
the next ep.... is so cool....wow.. the sunmi girl's part...is cute.. i love my part also....update me soon... i'd love to read the next... ep..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it is sad; i updated your character status on pg. 1; if u want to view it n know what ur really heading for; promise i won't make you a hella out-of-control n'rai. :wacko:
thanks, i looked at it. you can make me out-of-control, but not the stupid crazy like a psycho on a killing spree lol.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wAK! i gOT bEAt uP sOO bAD!!!:lamo:
:wub: mY pART iS tOO sWEEt...
i LoVE iT...
ThE nEXT ChAP. IS eVEN bEttEr!!!
UPdATe mE sOOn...
ThANKs!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So Eun: [smiles] [sniff] Oh, what’s that smell? [look at her chicken drumsticks]
Kiseop: Oh, shoot its burnt! Hurry, hurry put it in the sink!

made me laugh!

Oh I love how all the characters meet up. I hope JooHyun is some long lost rich girl. But, I like her as a beggar too, it shows that the person who falls for her will love her for her.

Nak-bin annoys me right now! Alex you better not drink that juice!! But, I'm really hoping you'll make me like them soon as the story progresses. Your writing is awesome!!

Poor Sun-Mi :( Makes me wanna cry.

shook his head and walks toward a group of workers as they were whispering to each other about Eli’s handsomeness - couldn't agree more :p

-----------the above thoughts were my original thoughts before i went to reread character info on pg. 1!!------------------

Now...I know that I won't hate Nak-bin. I also can't wait to see the relationship development between Dongho and So Eun; JooHyun and Kevin :p

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
you..know..what...i..hope..you..make..a..fanfic trailer...out of this....in the future.i love this..fanfic too much...:wub:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
umm, i dunt know, we'll see about that; probably in the future.

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
alright.........anyways....when....r...you....writting....the...next...ep/ch? :p ......i can't wait.....to read...it...you left....us off.....with...gasp.... :eek: