typical asian height

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

noungning said:
i'm also 4'11 so don't cry lol! i'm short but dammit it's alright ...so i'm telling myself it is. :(
[post="161381"][/post]​
wow your like my cousin height she's also 4'11. Its alright you'll grow soon. I'm 5'9 wish I was 7ft.

L

lalalek

noungning said:
i'm also 4'11 so don't cry lol! i'm short but dammit it's alright ...so i'm telling myself it is. :(
[post="161381"][/post]​
wth..ning!!!!! your a real shorty then, wah you look taller in your pictures..ahh it's okay, your cute :wub:

noungning

Heartless
lol yeah the pictures makes u look taller, but i'm short... hahaha i can't grow anymore i'm forever going to be this height :(

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
dang ning...u look taller in ur pictures....its ok

in vietnam we call it being "fun sized"

so ning, m'dear, you are fun sized

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
*cover laughter* fun sized reminds me of chocolate. Put it this way "ning you're very sweet".

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I'm 5'3, my younger sisters who are closer to age to me is even taller than I am :( Is there a way to get taller besides heels? :blink:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
i'm 5'7" and weigh 109 lbs. i'm happy with it but i wouldn't mind being 5'8" or 5'9"...:)

nowadays, though, height doesn't really matter...
[post="165817"][/post]​
omg eat or become a model, woman!!! hehehe im 5'3 and definitely NOT 109 pounds. lol wahhh... :lol:

Saifah

bite me x___
most asian people are short.. but its okay to be short. i am. 5'0'.. its okay. im not a white girl... yeah, its all good.

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
I'm 5 '2' and loving it. Kinda wish i was 5 '3'or 5'4' though.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm 5' 2 and a half. Have to stick that half in there. I think this height is right for me since I'm petite. I prefer tall guys but I ended up with a short one but it's okay. We're meant to be. He's only 5'5". Used to date a guy that was 6 foot.

RainyNight

sarNie Egg
Me=4'7" and I'm up to my mom's forehead!! I guess it runs in the family. The tallest person is my brother, who is only 5'8" So yeah we're a short family. :rolleyes:

arissa

sarNie Elites
My mom side is really tall..and my dad side is pretty okay..I guess average height...therefore....=) 2 of my older bro is 6ft...and one is 5'11..my older sister is 5ft...and younger sis is 5'2..and I AM 5'9 and a half..WHICh makes me the tallest girl in the family..I HATE IT because when I go places with my older sister...EVEN THOUGH she is older than me...EVERYone thinks I am her OLDER sister...HELLZ...

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
well...i'm a newbie *technically not but, to this forum i am*, sooo i figured i'd start somewhere right?

i'm five five and a quarter, the quarter is important!

donna

sarNie Adult
My mom side is really tall..and my dad side is pretty okay..I guess average height...therefore....=) 2 of my older bro is 6ft...and one is 5'11..my older sister is 5ft...and younger sis is 5'2..and I AM 5'9 and a half..WHICh makes me the tallest girl in the family..I HATE IT because when I go places with my older sister...EVEN THOUGH she is older than me...EVERYone thinks I am her OLDER sister...HELLZ...
haha that's ok. i;m taller than all my sisters especially my older sisters. everyone says that i'm older than them too. but then again i look very mature. i'm the one that likes to put makeup on. as for my youngest sister, she is taller than the sister after me. everyone says the same thing too. i don't know why ppl assume that just cuz someone is taller, that makes them the older one. :arrg: