Tye & Rita Kwan Reun April/2009 Issue

fun

Expired Sarnie
m3lhouse, i couldn't even tell that was rita or maybe the pics is just too small lol...

i think most of us are more of a rita's fan or rteam fan lol...

navy

sarNie Adult
Hahhaha, eh I do and I don't :p I was an avid lakorn watcher growing up until I started college. I'm on a break from it right now so I have more time to watch, post, and chat. And I'm only into a handful of actors and they are included in that tiny portion so I'm down to pimp them :lol: Rediscovering new, old, and new-old actors for me is fun nowadays. As for Tye and Rita, I would say I'm more of her fan than his...I think they're a cute couple, from the lakorn and magazine there's a lot of potential there but I'd like to see it maximize so I'd like to see them do more stuff.

I'm gonna start the spamming now...here's a link of some old fashion show with Tye and Rita. I can't copy the pictures for some reason...
http://pure-child.hi5.com/friend/photos/di...nerId=175207645

And this picture, from the same event, is Rita with Sam Burns.....HOT I'd really like to see a photoshoot with these two. This picture is credit to Rita's fanclub blog :)
I think that I'm the only one more of Tye fan than Rita eventhough I love them and really want to see them pair up in a good romantic one. I think they look so cute together in most of the magazines pics you share. Thanks.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
They do look good together but still prefer Rita with Rome more, one of the couples with the best chemistry. It's pity Rteam fans have to wait for such a long time in order to see the photoshoot of Rome and Rita together unlike Tye and Rita.
Anyway, I hope Rome is paired with Rita again in a romantic or a slap & kiss/ revenged lakorn in the future!

They do look good together but still prefer Rita with Rome more, one of the couples with the best chemistry. It's pity Rteam fans have to wait for such a long time in order to see the photoshoot of Rome and Rita together unlike Tye and Rita.
Anyway, I hope Rome is paired with Rita again in a romantic or a slap & kiss/ revenged lakorn in the future!
AMEND to all of that!