Tye & Rita Kwan Reun April/2009 Issue

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wahhhh thanks... they look so cute.. just friends.. pssshhhhh.. lol.. they look so adorably cute together.. hehe...

hehe but i still love rteam best...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm not for or against Rteam, I've just never seen their stuff together yet (any recommendations) so I can understand the Rteamers frustrations with their lack of promotion compared to her's and Tye's and the longing for the coupling because I was the same way with Mew and Willy, even til this day it's pretty sad. From the chemistry on screen and known crushes between them, mew and willy used to date and Rome's thing for Rita, we're like how come it isn't happening in real life it makes no sense :lol: You guys are rooting for Rteam to be a couple in real life right? Not just in lakorns?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha i know im rooting for rteam to be a couple in real life.. as well as ateam ^_^ hehe..

they have such awesome chemistry but argh rteam hardly has lakorn paired up.. only 3.. another one too but they werent the couple...

good reccomendation of rteam lakorn... hmmm i would have to say all.. ^_^.. i still love klin kaew klang jai.. :wub: <---- that was the lakorn that made me fall in love with them... hehe... gae roy rak was kute too.. i think or know that most of the rteam fans were super happy when rteam had a magazine together.. I KNOW I WAS .. HEHE.. ^_^

kulyia

RUK
wow. rita must be tall. ilike her cause tho she mix shes not those preppy kind or skanky kinds. lol.

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm not for or against Rteam, I've just never seen their stuff together yet (any recommendations) so I can understand the Rteamers frustrations with their lack of promotion compared to her's and Tye's and the longing for the coupling because I was the same way with Mew and Willy, even til this day it's pretty sad. From the chemistry on screen and known crushes between them, mew and willy used to date and Rome's thing for Rita, we're like how come it isn't happening in real life it makes no sense :lol: You guys are rooting for Rteam to be a couple in real life right? Not just in lakorns?
I'm with you.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
thanks again and so true on many occasion
I know right! I get it if they expect to have high financial security from their partners, but I would not date a troll to get it. <_< Looks aren't everything, but we can have it all ladies...there are attractive men with cash.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know. It was after Klin Kaew Klang Jai that got me head over heels over the couple. And it must be a fan thing. Once you get hooked, you just want more. Funny thing is, it will never happen. The only things fan can do is, WISH WISH WISH HOPE HOPE HOPE :lol:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't know. It was after Klin Kaew Klang Jai that got me head over heels over the couple. And it must be a fan thing. Once you get hooked, you just want more. Funny thing is, it will never happen. The only things fan can do is, WISH WISH WISH HOPE HOPE HOPE :lol:
LOL. True it usually never happens, this hobby is so cruel. My consolation is, the one time it did for me, it happen to the best couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Thai lakorn wise I don't think any of my favorite onscreen couple had an off-screen affair.

Tye and Rita rumors, schmumors, magazines schamagazines...at least Rteamers have FOUR lakorns to reminisce to, while Tye-Rita fans are stuck with the wackness that is Soosarnpootaesuan. Count your blessings :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. True it usually never happens, this hobby is so cruel. My consolation is, the one time it did for me, it happen to the best couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Thai lakorn wise I don't think any of my favorite onscreen couple had an off-screen affair.

Tye and Rita rumors, schmumors, magazines schamagazines...at least Rteamers have FOUR lakorns to reminisce to, while Tye-Rita fans are stuck with the wackness that is Soosarnpootaesuan. Count your blessings :p
:lol: For some reason after that incident, I just don't like Brad as an actor or person anymore. Jolie, uh I didn't have anything against her but I am more of a Jennifer Aniston fan thanks to Friends (my all-time favorite comedy sitcom! Jen is stupid for going out with John Mayer, that made me disappointed in her. For a fact, she is still not over Brad and is making a big fool of herself. But the news of the trio has died down and I hope it stays that way.

Well I hope one of Rita's so upcoming (since it is not fully confirm) lakorns, hopefully one of them is with Tye so they both can redeem themselve over the wacky lakorn SP.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
:lol: For some reason after that incident, I just don't like Brad as an actor or person anymore. Jolie, uh I didn't have anything against her but I am more of a Jennifer Aniston fan thanks to Friends (my all-time favorite comedy sitcom! Jen is stupid for going out with John Mayer, that made me disappointed in her. For a fact, she is still not over Brad and is making a big fool of herself. But the news of the trio has died down and I hope it stays that way.

Well I hope one of Rita's so upcoming (since it is not fully confirm) lakorns, hopefully one of them is with Tye so they both can redeem themselve over the wacky lakorn SP.
OT: I echo Jennifer Aniston's stupidity for dating Mayer, but their relationship was mutually a publicity stunt and they had some fun so no harm done. Except for how it made Jennifer look dumb for dating him, getting dumped by him with him announcing that he was the dumper, then taking him back and repeat...I love how Chelsea Handler would give her a shout out and would be like "...dump that loser..."

If Tye's not cast in any of her lakorns, I'll take anything an MV, more magazine shoots, commercial...anything.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow m3lhouse you must really like them as a pair huh. Well I do too. A mini series MV would be awesome. I wonder why hasn't Parn asked Rita to be in her mini series MV. I guess Rita is a super busy woman- shooting lot of lakorns and a clothing (lingerie) line too on top of that modeling.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wow m3lhouse you must really like them as a pair huh. Well I do too. A mini series MV would be awesome. I wonder why hasn't Parn asked Rita to be in her mini series MV. I guess Rita is a super busy woman- shooting lot of lakorns and a clothing (lingerie) line too on top of that modeling.
Hahhaha, eh I do and I don't :p I was an avid lakorn watcher growing up until I started college. I'm on a break from it right now so I have more time to watch, post, and chat. And I'm only into a handful of actors and they are included in that tiny portion so I'm down to pimp them :lol: Rediscovering new, old, and new-old actors for me is fun nowadays. As for Tye and Rita, I would say I'm more of her fan than his...I think they're a cute couple, from the lakorn and magazine there's a lot of potential there but I'd like to see it maximize so I'd like to see them do more stuff.

I'm gonna start the spamming now...here's a link of some old fashion show with Tye and Rita. I can't copy the pictures for some reason...
http://pure-child.hi5.com/friend/photos/di...nerId=175207645

And this picture, from the same event, is Rita with Sam Burns.....HOT I'd really like to see a photoshoot with these two. This picture is credit to Rita's fanclub blog :)