Tye Nutapont &Ao Petratda

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
title: borisat prakunruk 100%( love insurance company 100%) that is the best i can translate. i never thought they would get to play a la korn together. a surprise for me. i like Tye but don't really like Ao though, if nang aek was someone else would have been better. :blink: i rather see Tye with a new actress. it seem like probably evening la korn because Ao is not that famous. but who knows Tye is famous.i still wanna watch it, i like Tye and happy he has more la korns to play. :)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Aww...she's so cute! just want to pinch her cheeks!!! This is GREAT news!! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait! Do you know the storyline yet?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's Ao petratda. is the nang aek with Tye in this la korn. she play as nang aek with bogie in the soccer la korn, and she play with Chaiya mitchai in the ligay la korn and 3 brothers, oh nang barp too. she play a lot of la korns already.

calla

sarNie Adult
well, i think Oh Patchlada is so cute and pretty. but i kinda hate her role in "Jao Sao Salum" lolz........tye and her would look good together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool i like Oh!..i didnt know it was oh..since teedee spelled her name Ao..i like her ever since Jao Sao Salum but i didnt like her weak character..but yeh shes pretty. the title of the lakorn sounds weird..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
who is tye any way. can someone post up his picture. i know Oh but i dont know Tye. are they in lakorn together. which one. can someone post up picture please..

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes tye..and yes they're having a lakorn together..teedee post up the title "borisat prakunruk 100%"

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz, tinah the tittle is not weird....its says "Borisa Prakun Ruk 100%"
Borisa is a company. :D this lakorn sound like a comedy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lolz, tinah the tittle is not weird....its says "Borisa Prakun Ruk 100%"
Borisa is a company. this lakorn sound like a comedy
oh lol..i thought it was insurance like what teedee translated..but yeh sounds like a comedy

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, there's also insurance.....ok to not confuse anyone.

borisa = company
prakun = insurance

lolz.....teedee was right with the translated. :D

fanny

sarNie Adult
calla said:
yea, there's also insurance.....ok to not confuse anyone.

borisa = company
prakun = insurance

lolz.....teedee was right with the translated. :D
[post="132360"][/post]​
prakun...i think it also mean garentee. so i think its call company garentee love.