Txhaj Hawj is married to a yang girl here in MN

minankumo

sarNie Adult
he is married to a yang girl. just found out from a friend of mine. He came to ask her hand in marriage.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
So does that mean that he'll be staying or moving to the US then? So sad, if he does that then there'll be no more movies from him. Just when he was ending good at acting . . .

minankumo

sarNie Adult
both of them leaving to cali first n than come back here MN for the wedding. His relatives r in Cali.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, My friend was just telling me about him the other day, and now he's getting married. awwwwwww.. she thought he was very cute.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe he is marrying a Hmong-American girl but in this interview he seems to be saying he doesn't have any plans to stay. Who knows. :scratchhead2:

His answer at 6:30.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5SsIw3Jy_M

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Awe. My baby sound sick. I love his insight on how cold it is in MN, estimating that being outside for one hour you have the possibility of dying, what a cutesy.

He deny the rumors of staying in America. It seem he is hinting he's likes to plan stuff, meaning coming this time is only for business but next time probably for something else... :eyetwitch: I hope he still acts, don't take him off the market yet, he still has potential.

carmen

sarNie Egg
from what i know, he don't plan on staying in the usa. he's going to go back to thailand and make about 3 or 5 movies than come back to live with his young wife in the usa. so he would be back for another 2 or 3 years... happy for them and the best wish for them...

missyx

sarNie Egg
wow, my friend and I were just talking about him the other day. I know they are headed to Cali for Fresno NY, and my friend also mention that Txhaj has a gf here that has been hanging around him. I'll confirm b/c my friend knows his producer personally. :p will let you all know!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I thought it was only Eb Lauj getting married. :eek:
Txhaj Hawj is such a great actor! He better
continue making movies.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
His mother-in-law, which is his new wife's mother, said that they're going to get married, then he plans on going back to thailand and make about 3 to 5 more movies and then come back to the US. Its cool for them and stuff but for me, I think that they should just engaged them until he comes back and then get marry. they just known each other for a month or so when he got here in the US in October... but for whatever their reason is, best of wish to them :)

They also said that they dont want to public to know about his marriage, therefore he is still/or might still say that he is single. It is because if people know that he's a married man then they wont buy his movie and stuff - which i find if funny how they would think that way. i mean girls/woman wont be all over him no more but people will still buy his movie regardless if he is marry or not.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Personally, his real life won't effect the sell of the movies for me. I watch his movies because his acting is different from other actors out there.

They need to look at other ethnicity. Like Ken T. (Thai Actor) he's married and has 2 kids now? People still love him and support him. Korean singers they have bf and gf by their side and their fans are still crazy about them.

About he issue of him and the girl who he just met for a month. I agree with, mrshejunxiang, I believe it would be wiser for them to engage before actually tying the knot. Unless, the intention was marriage = U.S. Citizen. :scratchhead2: I have many other reason to suspect why the marriage was so fast, but I'm just probably thinking too much.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
I think Hmong singers are becoming more like other ethnicities. Female singers like Ntxawm Lis, Cib Xyooj, Paj Suab Lauj and Maiv Xyooj (when she was married) continue their singing careers even after their marriage, but of course under the watchful eyes of their husbands.

However, for Hmong actresses I think most of the times they stop like Mab Sua Lis because acting is more demanding and it's more physical (maybe a little too inappropriate for married women. Hmong culture is a lot more conservative than Thai & Mekas culture).

Hmong actors on the other hand, if they're really into acting, like Kwm Lis,Tsab Money and Xaab Thoj will continue because it's accepted by the Hmong community that they're men and they know what's appropriate (Hmong culture somewhat assumes women are naive). Speaking of Xaab Thoj, I heard he got married.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Personally, his real life won't effect the sell of the movies for me. I watch his movies because his acting is different from other actors out there.

They need to look at other ethnicity. Like Ken T. (Thai Actor) he's married and has 2 kids now? People still love him and support him. Korean singers they have bf and gf by their side and their fans are still crazy about them.

About he issue of him and the girl who he just met for a month. I agree with, mrshejunxiang, I believe it would be wiser for them to engage before actually tying the knot. Unless, the intention was marriage = U.S. Citizen. :scratchhead2: I have many other reason to suspect why the marriage was so fast, but I'm just probably thinking too much.

Are u thinking what my friend is thinking? lol...
we try not to think that way, but whatever the reason is, I just hope that she's smart enough not to get pregnant and have him go back to Thailand...
She's just done with High school so I don't think she knows better and was in that first stage where she's in love and would marry him in a blink of an eye. Everyone knows their first stage of falling for someone really fast... thats what I think...