Two Hearts, One Love (Chapter 3 Preview up) 6/15/2011

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
please continue. mark is a devil to be playing with mint's feeling. yaya and nadech scene is funny. please continue.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Preview of Chapter 3​

Mark:(he hands over the gift to her)Happy Birthday! (he smiles at her)

Mint:(she smiles back at him) Thanks, but you didn't need to get it.

Mark: I intended to give it to you. (he smiles at Mint and the looked over to Anna)

Yaya:(she elbow Mint and smiled) Come on don't be so stubborn. Just accept it. He gave it to you as a gift for your birthday.

Mint: (she smiled and gave Mark a kiss on the cheek) Thanks again! (she smiled shyly)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya:(she went into the kitchen grabbing some plates for the cake) Where are they at? (looking around)

Nadech: Need some help? (he walks in)

Yaya:(she turns around) I don't need anyone's help. (she goes back and focus on getting the plates off the shelf)

Nadech: Are you still mad about what happen in the elevator? (he looks at her)

Yaya:(she doesn't care to listen and tries to reach for the plates) Oh come on...

Nadech:(he sees what she was doing) You need to be careful before you fall. (he was worry about her)

Yaya:(she was annoyed) You know what? You need to go away. You are annoying the heck out of me. (she was about to reach of the plates on the shelf when the chair she was standing on fell)

Nadech:(he rushed over and caught her) I told you to be careful. Didn't i? (he looks at Yaya)

Yaya:(there faces were inches away from each other)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna was outside mad because she knows that Mark was out to get her now after what she has done to him years ago. Mark goes outside and was looking for Anna.

Mark: Seems like you came outside fast after I gave her the gift.

Anna:(she turns around) Whats with you huh? Are you just trying to annoyed me?

Mark: I'm not doing anything wrong. Why I can't give my girlfriend a birthday gift?(he walks pass her) Jealous? (he turns around and looks at her and had an evil smiled)

Anna:(she walks up to him) I know that your mad at me for what happened years ago, but I can't turn back time now. All I can say is sorry.(she goes and hugs him)

Mark:(he hugs her back, but then suddenly remember that he is here to take revenge) STOP!(he pushes her off him)Sorry isn't enough for me. You and your friend Mint is going to get it.

Anna: But I still love you Mark. There is never a day I don't love you.

Mark: Isn't that a little to late to say now? (he was mad).

Mint on the other hand was looking for Anna because she wanted to introduce her to Mark her boyfriend. Now where did both of them go? she says.......

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hey girls, im gonna stop writing this story. Sorry! I have another story that im thinking of writing for them haha... and I'll post it up soon :D Sorry again. anyone knows how to delete this story?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
hey girls, im gonna stop writing this story. Sorry! I have another story that im thinking of writing for them haha... and I'll post it up soon :D Sorry again. anyone knows how to delete this story?
Go to this website and just post it up that you don't want to continued and then tell them to delete it for you and also you have to give them the link for your Fanfic other wise they will ignore your request!!

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/26358-fiction-discussion/page__st__2100