Twitter anyone?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hey i have one... but i use it to follow deals lmfao and coupons...

um i think u can assume what my twitter is?
WOW u can follow deals and coupons?? what the heck?? i really don't understand this twitter thing!! i know people are saying that it's for following stuff, but like how?

for example, i need a bed for like dirt cheap. i can find deals on twitter?

noungning

Heartless
WOW u can follow deals and coupons?? what the heck?? i really don't understand this twitter thing!! i know people are saying that it's for following stuff, but like how?

for example, i need a bed for like dirt cheap. i can find deals on twitter?
no hahaha, that u will have to do some leg work ....well arm and eye too.. lmao... search around

it's more or so like leaving away messages and then people leaving messages to ur away message lol... that's the easiest way to take it...

but yeah i use it to track news, coupons and codes... the people that i track... they give messages to their twitter e.g. there's a new XYZ coupon, come get the code, or whatever...

mud gave me an idea, and i'll take it... i'm gonna twitter when i'll dj on my twitter hahah so if i don't dj, i'll tweet it or whatever...

but maybe the radio mod might wanna make one for djs? i dunno... i'm to lazy, i'll just use mine to tweet my dj info lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i actually signed up for this today---lol---i see abandonment in my future for this site---lmao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
no hahaha, that u will have to do some leg work ....well arm and eye too.. lmao... search around

it's more or so like leaving away messages and then people leaving messages to ur away message lol... that's the easiest way to take it...

but yeah i use it to track news, coupons and codes... the people that i track... they give messages to their twitter e.g. there's a new XYZ coupon, come get the code, or whatever...

mud gave me an idea, and i'll take it... i'm gonna twitter when i'll dj on my twitter hahah so if i don't dj, i'll tweet it or whatever...

but maybe the radio mod might wanna make one for djs? i dunno... i'm to lazy, i'll just use mine to tweet my dj info lol

I have one for the radio lol http:/twitter.com/sarnworldradio I'll post log in informations later in the dj forum and login for the website so dj's can login to the website/blog and post their airdates and etc.. after i finish ripping these videos for the old man

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i tumble it's like twitterblog, so it makes it a twitterog, i guess *shrug shoulders* :) twitter is too stalkerish for me, d can't handle it. i stalk in real life, if i do it online, oh man, i'll be on forever, day & night. come tumble with me :D

noungning

Heartless
I have one for the radio lol http:/twitter.com/sarnworldradio I'll post log in informations later in the dj forum and login for the website so dj's can login to the website/blog and post their airdates and etc.. after i finish ripping these videos for the old man
oh lol gosh this whole time i've just used my twitter to tweet no djing haha.. ok when i get home i'll ad the dj one to my toolbar so i can sign on easier. thanks. ;)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG I just started my page but I'm sooooooo addicted to Tweeting. First I was like this sounds so stupid but then when I got started I can't stop.

I've already followed some peeps on this page...so look me up too

Twitter Me Please!!!

sirena

sarNie Adult
i see in magazine and tv and how all the stars twitter on their phone so i got 1 too and i was trying to be cool and like twitter on my phone haha while at work when im not taking care of patient haha but tis get boring i don't really follow anyone