Twisted Fate: Teaser

CHAPTER ONE
“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”

CHAPTER TWO
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”

CHAPTER THREE
“We always deceive ourselves twice about the people we love - first to their advantage, then to their disadvantage.”

CHAPTER FOUR
“It is in the ability to deceive oneself that the greatest talent is shown”

CHAPTER FIVE
“You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.”

CHAPTER SIX
“One man may be more cunning than another, but not more cunning than everybody else.”

CHAPTER SEVEN
“Knowledge without justice ought to be called cunning rather than wisdom.”

CHAPTER EIGHT
“It is innocence that is full and experience that is empty. It is innocence that wins and experience that loses.”

CHAPTER NINE
“Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.”

CHAPTER TEN
“I didn't say 'assassination'. I said our special forces should 'take him out. 'Take him out' could be a number of things including kidnapping.”

CHAPTER ELEVEN
“It's not hard to find the truth. What is hard is not to run away from it once you have found it.”

CHAPTER TWELVE
“The facts of life are very stubborn things.”

I'm actually done with the planning till the end but I'm still arguing with myself about the names & stuff.
If anyone happens to want the whole plot & stuff, you guys can PM me or something.​

Yeah LOL I did change the title name. Blackmagic sounded too...scary. Hahah. Twisted Fate just sounds disturbing & mysterious. But not scary I hope XD

Character Introduction

Model, 22, forced to marry mafia because of family's debt.

Mafia, 24, does not like family's business but can't do anything about it.

Doctor, 22 3/4, living life day by day until he came along...

CSI agent, 23, funny and silly. Everything you wouldn't expect from an agent.

Columnist, 23, nosy and nearly always crosses the line.

Chemist, 24 1/2, likes having fun in a sensible manner.

----------------------------------------------

Click on the name pictures to go to the character analysis for more information.​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow grace you make everything so kool!! xp..

wahh cant wait..

lol siwon a mafia lol..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wow. You're so creative w/ everything ! Love it. :D

Lol. I didn't even notice the guys pic in the three boxes in the artwork! :p

Love how you created a forum for this fanfic too, I wouldn't even have time for that. Lol. I'm too lazzzy! :p

I love how you gave quotes to each chapter intro. Lovelyy!

Teaser

Nurses and doctors quickly surrounded the unconcious patient, attending to his every needs. "Call Dr. Waitayanon!"

Kwan hurried into the room. "What happened? Accident?"

One of the nurses handed Kwan the report. "Unconcious. Shot. Wounded. I say he's in pretty bad shape."

Kwan accepted the report and skimmed through it. "Where's the police officer in charge?"

"That would be me," Sungmin replied, walking in. "And you are..."

"Usamanee Waitayanon," Kwan replied. "Head doctor of the emergency department." She sighed. "Well, the accident department."

Sungmin peaked over to the victim. "Will he survive? I need to ask him a few questions."

Kwan rolled her eyes. "That's all you can think of? And to answer your question, I haven't taken a look at him yet."

"Alright, call me when you're done with the examination," Sungmin ordered, handing Kwan his cellphone number.

She nodded, turning away.

However, before she left the emergency room's lobby, she heard the officer mentioning that the suspect was Siwon Choi, her best friend's husband.

After the examination...

Pinky hurried to her ringing cellphone. "Hello?"

"Pinky, is that you? I have something urgent to tell you..."

"What is it?" Pinky asked. "This better be important because I've got one too many things on my mind."

"It is important," Kwan replied. "There was a murder victim in today-" She was cut short.

"I told you I don't like gory stories!" Pinky protested, annoyed. "I'm going."

"Wait! The officer...Sungmin, he mentioned that the murderer was suspected to be your husband!"

Pinky's eyes were wide. "Siwon? I am so fucking doomed! Oh god."

Kwan raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Why?"

"Guess," Pinky replied.

"You've suddenly fallen for those romantic eyes, cute dimples, and attractive smile?"

"No..."

"Then what is it?"

"I'm, uhh- I'm pregnant."

Kwan's eyes were wide. "WITH WHO!?!"

"Well, who do you think?"

"You mean-"

"Yes. We were drunk. People do stupid things when they're drunk."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I'll think about it later."

"How about now? My shift's ending in 10."

"Alright, I'll be there. Bye." With that, she ended the phone call.

Unbeknownst to everyone, a columnist by the pen name of PK was watching over the crowd silently, eavesdropping.

I kind of skipped a few things, so those that have seen the plot, please bear with me. Sorry.

Added character, Aerin. She dreams of being Siwon's girlfriend. Bitchy, slutty, you get the picture. She'll do anything to get what she wants.​

sarN

sarNie Granny
i really like that wp , something about the blue , it really draw me in .