Tv3 Fanclub Award 08'

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult

Younger Gen. Actor

1.Alex-33.94%
2. ?-17.95%
3.?-16.90%
Ahaa. Alex is sooo sexyy! I wonder who is the little boy after him because I like him as well. The last guy for Young generation is KONG SURIYA. I'm so surprised he got in it since he hasn't been in any praek role before and same with the little boy after Alex.
Isn't that #2 boy the one who played Rita's brother in "Gae Roy Ruk" ? And now he's in "Mae Ka Khanom Wan" as well. Anyone remembers his name ?

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
after jai rao..i started to dislike aff..cant believed she beated anne..love ann!..jai rao wasnt good for me..botan gleep sudtai was good!..so yay!.haha..surprise that aum isnt there...

xhiak

sarNie Egg
Isn't that #2 boy the one who played Rita's brother in "Gae Roy Ruk" ? And now he's in "Mae Ka Khanom Wan" as well. Anyone remembers his name ?
I believe his name is Kao Jirayu Laongmanee. I found him very cute in Gae Roy Rak, also because his role as Plianfah was interesting.

Actually, I have wondered about the results of this poll. It does seem that Thai fans have different preferences from sarNies, which may explain why Tui and Por are in #2 and #3 positions, but not Rome and Aum.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa... no aum.. but por.. whoa.. totally not right.. oh well.. aniwaise congratz.. hehe.. to ken.. and AFF... hehe.. yay.. bgst came in 2nd.. yay.. im shocked it was bgst instead of jlr.. oh well.. hehe.. n go GAO.. haha.. so adorable..