TV-ToomVill- Toomtam Yuttana and Vill Wannarot

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
You can do nothing in this channel..They won't do anything as your request, unless they favored both of them..so I'm just gonna annoy them in IG..
Step said:
What can we do to get them paired? In other channel, fans can request producers to cast them. How is it in this channel? So we can request them for ToomVill

Step

Mrs James Ma
Then Idk how long we should wait for their reunion. I'm sure this time they will be hottest when they pair  :pervie:  :pervie:
VILLNAN said:
You can do nothing in this channel..They won't do anything as your request, unless they favored both of them..so I'm just gonna annoy them in IG..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I hope God to heard my prayer, Let them reunion ASAP. I can pics it. They are the hottest pair I've ever seen
Step said:
Then Idk how long we should wait for their reunion. I'm sure this time they will be hottest when they pair  :pervie:  :pervie:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:

HA! Lets both go and annoy the thing out of them! HAHAHA!  :woot:

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
Hight555 every single fans of ToomVIll think he has crush on her. Even new fansss <33

Are you talking about me? heheh.., but I'm not a new fans, I've been following Vill's work for almost 2 years. And so far toomtam is still the best couple for her, I like her with Push too, but well I wanna see Vill n Push together in a serious lakorn to see how deep their chemistry is.

For now I'm looking forward 'a love to kill', let's check her with New, I don't really like the drama, I didn't even watch the KDrama, but Vill is attracting me.

Step said:
Her last interview Vill was sad, someone asked her why she did not have any news, Vill said she wanted to stay away from new cos she always have bad news about her, so she was tired of it and stayed away. Vill was hurt with all this news. Why people blame her when they know she cant be third hand. its annoying.

When is the interview? where?
Yeah..annoying isn't it. I will do the same if I were her. And focus in acting world, cos she has a lot potential but not very stable.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm talking about some new fan that I've met, 

I don't think they will let Push pair with Vill again. They only used her to promote Push,
now he's super famous..So so they'll let him pair with other actresses they favored..

I'm so excited for A Love To Kill, I kind of like the KD storyline.
crazyfacy said:

Are you talking about me? heheh.., but I'm not a new fans, I've been following Vill's work for almost 2 years. And so far toomtam is still the best couple for her, I like her with Push too, but well I wanna see Vill n Push together in a serious lakorn to see how deep their chemistry is.

For now I'm looking forward 'a love to kill', let's check her with New, I don't really like the drama, I didn't even watch the KDrama, but Vill is attracting me.

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
I guess you're right.. hahah..

VILLNAN said:
I don't think they will let Push pair with Vill again. They only used her to promote Push,
now he's super famous..So so they'll let him pair with other actresses they favored..

Step

Mrs James Ma
You should just post. Asking is waste of time :girlmad: LOL :coverlaf:
VILLNAN said:
I saw another video OMG I wonder is he's jealous or what?? KEKE Wanna watch?? I can post here