TV-ToomVill- Toomtam Yuttana and Vill Wannarot

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
If TV marries in future there babies will be cuuuuute  :whahuh:  :baby:  :baby:

Don't tell me about  babies, I really wanna see them now!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even if something happens between them today, it will take atleast more than 9 months to come out :facepalm:
VILLNAN said:

Don't tell me about  babies, I really wanna see them now!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Even if something happens between them today, it will take atleast more than 9 months to come out :facepalm:

That's long wait, I cannot wait that long!! I really want that something to happen!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
:coverlaf: tell TV's moms about this on ig, they may make it happen :wink: :pervie:    :ghehe:
VILLNAN said:

That's long wait, I cannot wait that long!! I really want that something to happen!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:coverlaf: tell TV's moms about this on ig, they may make it happen :wink: :pervie:    :ghehe:
Hhaha Don't know about Vill's mom, but TT mom seems want Vill as her daughter in LaWW :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its Toom who should go with elder to ask Vill's mom's permission. If he asks, Vill's mom will not say no :pervie:  He is too slow  :yawn:  :yawn:
VILLNAN said:
Hhaha Don't know about Vill's mom, but TT mom seems want Vill as her daughter in LaWW :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Its Toom who should go with elder to ask Vill's mom's permission. If he asks, Vill's mom will not say no :pervie:  He is too slow  :yawn:  :yawn:

He's slow, slow as hell! he seems so into her why slow??... Vill's mom might be thankful him if he's asking her permission..Cuz that mean he value Vill >33
he'll score 100%

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think he is afraid Vill will reject him. Cos Vill is scared to be in a relationship now. She is not ready cos of the gossip in past
VILLNAN said:

He's slow, slow as hell! he seems so into her why slow??... Vill's mom might be thankful him if he's asking her permission..Cuz that mean he value Vill >33
he'll score 100%

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I think he is afraid Vill will reject him. Cos Vill is scared to be in a relationship now. She is not ready cos of the gossip in past

I agreed with the gossip of her humm my poor bae she must be really scared,  plus Toomtam ended his relationship with May not too long ago. so yah they need more time to built their relationship :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lets pray for them :yes:
VILLNAN said:

I agreed with the gossip of her humm my poor bae she must be really scared,  plus Toomtam ended his relationship with May not too long ago. so yah they need more time to built their relationship :p