[TV Series] KRISTINE

Who do will play the character of LANCE NAVARRO?

• Guji Lorenzana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rayver Cruz

• Tom Rodriguez

• Total voters

nikki1786

LizQuen
Last Friday's episode, BTS pictures...

Cristine became an assistant director for Rafael and Denise scene...

BTS of Lupakan Scene of Jewel.

upcoming scene

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is the first time when Zanjoe and Cristine worked together, in their segment in Boys Over Acting (BOF spoof). Cristine was chosen to play Jan Di role but Cristine quit the gag show "Banana Split" where BOF spoof was playing. that's why she only appeared in episode 1.

nikki1786

LizQuen
That's hilarious. I love Zanjoe's wig! So funny.
this was one of the first spoof mini-series they did when Banana Split Gag Show turned co-ed. because the gag show's season 1 was all girls. then season 2 became co-ed when male actors introduced. XD its sad that Cristine only appeared episode 1... til the end of the episode of this spoof Nina Jose played Jan Di.

Zanjoe revealed that even if he and Cristine worked together before, they're not too close as friends unlike in Kristine Series now. because director Rory and the other staff had time to bond.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That's probably because they only spent a few days filming the spoof. Unlike Kristine they spent months together so they actually got time to bond, which is nice. I wished Christine played Jan Di throughout the spoof, she was good. She's really cute with her dimples and all.

nikki1786

LizQuen
That's probably because they only spent a few days filming the spoof. Unlike Kristine they spent months together so they actually got time to bond, which is nice. I wished Christine played Jan Di throughout the spoof, she was good. She's really cute with her dimples and all.
that's what most comments said in youtube... wish Cristine played the Jan Di throughout the spoof episodes. because some koreans knew Cristine after she got nominated in Seoul Drama Awards because of her first major drama in abs-cbn Eva Fonda. she attended the awards even if she didn't won.

nikki1786

LizQuen
this was after My Cheating Heart Series, Cristine finally concentrate to her taping 'Kristine' as she and other cast of Kristine did some workshop before they had a real taping. the director of this series is also director Rory B. Quintos, the director of Kristine Series.

i love the ending part, they were all dancing. LOL and showed some bloopers of jake and cristine. LOL

Cristine and Irma Adlawan(Margarita in Kristine Series) played together in MMK drama anthology episode as teachers, this has proven Cristine's acting craft once again and her one-on-one acting scenes with Irma Adlawan.

nikki1786

LizQuen
team Rafnise fanclub is subbing KRISTINE Series, its funny how they're in hypermode these days eversince Midnight Phantom.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/kristine#​

meanwhile, team AAdiks fanclub (Cristine's fanclub) is assigned for raw videos and featured in Cristine's forum. the weekend marathon showcases the week episode.

http://www.cristinereyes-aadik.com/​

there are other blog sites featured every episode after being aired. pinoyberkz, teamkristine, fb teamkristine, marthaceciliakristineseries, etc...

nikki1786

LizQuen
a Parody of ABS-CBN's Station ID (Rainy Season For 2nd Quarter Dramas 2010) featuring the stars of 2nd quarter dramas 2010. in the parody, the banana split gag show did a spoof last July 2010. guest star for this episode is Cristine Reyes.

the original "Sukob Na" music video, all-star cast of 2nd quarter dramas 2010

nikki1786

LizQuen
Precious Hearts Romances/ PHR TV presents "Alyna" based on Martha Cecilia's "All Time Favorite Collection: DOMINIC".

book version synopsis: Isang linggo matapos pakasalan si Alyna ni Dominic del Carmen ay umuwi ito ng probinsiya at hindi na muling nagpakita pa. Hinanap niya ang asawa sa probinsiyang sinasabi nito. Only to find out na ang tunay na Dominic del Carmen ay hindi ang lalaking inaakala niyang pinakasalan siya.

Bagaman guwapo ang nagpanggap na Dominic, the real Dominic is one delicious hunk of a man!

trans: It's been a week since Alyna got married to Dominic del Carmen. He runaway from her, but she looked for him to the said province where he went. Only to find out that the real Dominic del Carmen was not the man that she married.

Though she married a good-looking fake Dominic, the real Dominic is one delicious hunk of a man!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Precious Hearts Romances/ PHR TV presents "Alyna" based on Martha Cecilia's "All Time Favorite Collection: DOMINIC".

book version synopsis: Isang linggo matapos pakasalan si Alyna ni Dominic del Carmen ay umuwi ito ng probinsiya at hindi na muling nagpakita pa. Hinanap niya ang asawa sa probinsiyang sinasabi nito. Only to find out na ang tunay na Dominic del Carmen ay hindi ang lalaking inaakala niyang pinakasalan siya.

Bagaman guwapo ang nagpanggap na Dominic, the real Dominic is one delicious hunk of a man!

trans: It's been a week since Alyna got married to Dominic del Carmen. He runaway from her, but she looked for him to the said province where he went. Only to find out that the real Dominic del Carmen was not the man that she married.

Though she married a good-looking fake Dominic, the real Dominic is one delicious hunk of a man!
I was going to say I hope the pra'ek was cuter than came the second guy (real one). Drools. But wish he was more cuter like Rafael.